PDA

View Full Version : Substantial issue with bullying.

Stevenmc
07-29-2013, 10:47 PM
Today my friend internalninja quit. He quit because of the amount of bully people in this game. It's not cool. A little trash talk in pvp is expected, but when it gets to a point it's ridiculous. When I went to Internal Ninja to tell him it's not worth leaving this Great game, this bird http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/30/5e3y8umu.jpg showed up and continued to harass ninja. Then when I went to his defense, telling him to leave him alone or ill be rushing him in pvp back, he went worse. Not only did he say numerous things to ninja, he got all of his other rude friends to report us for harassment, and ruining THEIR game experience. As if we actually were, and as if they hasn't just bullied my friend into quitting. I had a total of 6 of his friends say they reported us. This is absurd. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/30/ygusyzuj.jpg then when I said I was leaving this, he pmed me numerous things, one being you can't troll a troll. I wasn't trolling, but he admitted to being one. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/30/a7ahupym.jpg Here is some of his last words to Internal, saying he trolled him so bad he quit. This is outrageous. You don't even understand how upset mindless unneeded bullying gets me. Apparently my founder account is gonna be banned, according to him. So if it is Thankyou all for being good friends, and I will not be making another toon because of how much time and effort I put into plasmastar. thank you all.

Somemager
07-29-2013, 10:57 PM
Just heartbreaking to read :( Hope karma comes around and ruins that bullys life hope internalninja returns one day :/

Producers
07-29-2013, 10:58 PM
Im disgusted by people that do this, they think they can just go and hurt people feelings. Makes me sad :( :mad::mad::mad:

XghostzX
07-29-2013, 11:05 PM
Thank you for posting this, Steve, as this is extremely vile and simply disgusting. It's absolutely pathetic how players will pick on one individual being - I hope karma, as stated above, comes back to make them learn a lesson.

Oldcoot
07-29-2013, 11:06 PM
Stg can look at the timeline chat and will deal with the problem, just report an move on

Stevenmc
07-29-2013, 11:08 PM
Stg can look at the timeline chat and will deal with the problem, just report an move on

I tried to send a report email but I couldn't attach the pics without it saying unable to send.

CrimsonTider
07-29-2013, 11:11 PM
Sad thing is he is correct: You cannot troll a troll. They are sad individuals who get great joy in what they do with no regard to respecting rules of the game or the individuals they attack. The absolute best thing anyone can do is mute. It is very simple and very effective. I actually had someone attack me on my tourney mule yesterday. He/she stood there and spammed for people to report me and harassed me for about 5 minutes. Once I was finished playing "dumb", I muted him and watched as the other 20+ people in town slammed him.

Trust me when I say this game is full of idiots and has been since it's beginning. Once I figured out I cannot fix the amount of stupid in this game and made use of the ignore button, Alterra became a much more pleasant place. I feel bad for Internal, but sometimes when you feed the trolls (even if it is only arguing), they only get bigger, meaner, and more dumber (yes, that was intentional.)

Stevenmc
07-29-2013, 11:14 PM
Sad thing is he is correct: You cannot troll a troll. They are sad individuals who get great joy in what they do with no regard to respecting rules of the game or the individuals they attack. The absolute best thing anyone can do is mute. It is very simple and very effective. I actually had someone attack me on my tourney mule yesterday. He/she stood there and spammed for people to report me and harassed me for about 5 minutes. Once I was finished playing "dumb", I muted him and watched as the other 20+ people in town slammed him.

Trust me when I say this game is full of idiots and has been since it's beginning. Once I figured out I cannot fix the amount of stupid in this game and made use of the ignore button, Alterra became a much more pleasant place. I feel bad for Internal, but sometimes when you feed the trolls (even if it is only arguing), they only get bigger, meaner, and more dumber (yes, that was intentional.)

Thank you for the advice, I will do this in the future. This was so absurd I had to do something though, but from now on I will just mute, and hope they don't ruin anyone else's fun.

Schnitzel
07-29-2013, 11:30 PM
Plasmastar, use the report button (I think bullying is a reason for a report)
On another topic
Sorry to hear internalninja quit

Trenton
07-30-2013, 01:24 AM
Although Robin may have been a bit too harsh- you still didn't know the whole story. I'm not getting into drama on forums, but if anyone would like the story, pm me. You didn't know that Internal likes to cuss like a sailor when he loses, and it started then. But I won't get into it on forums. I will not be replying to this.

TEOKILLO
07-30-2013, 01:38 AM
Is that shelby? Or just a random troll

Waug
07-30-2013, 01:50 AM
The pictures and the story does not make any sense, yes getting bullied is an issue, and nobody knows that better than me, the most PvP community have been harsh, the worst story is - even there are peoples who talk as angels in forums but in game they behave like the rest of the community.

This does not make sense in the perspective that those screenies does not show anything solid, also we don't know the inner story siiting on a forum.

Though I have full sympathy on u and your friend.

Trenton
07-30-2013, 02:28 AM
The pictures and the story does not make any sense, yes getting bullied is an issue, and nobody knows that better than me, the most PvP community have been harsh, the worst story is - even there are peoples who talk as angels in forums but in game they behave like the rest of the community.

This does not make sense in the perspective that those screenies does not show anything solid, also we don't know the inner story siiting on a forum.

Though I have full sympathy on u and your friend. Exactly, no offense to Plasma, but he didn't know the story, he just heard someone crying the blues and then another random person appeared to be trolling. Like I said, if anyone would care enough as to listen to me, I'll PM you the story, as everyone in game is making Trenton out to be the bad guy now. I've gotten about 10 pm's in the past 3 hours cussing me out because "I made" internal quit. This is not the case.

:-D
07-30-2013, 02:53 AM
In my defence he was a full dex bird and I was a bear, he should of easily beaten me.

07-30-2013, 02:55 AM
Today my friend internalninja quit. He quit because of the amount of bully people in this game. It's not cool. A little trash talk in pvp is expected, but when it gets to a point it's ridiculous. When I went to Internal Ninja to tell him it's not worth leaving this Great game, this bird http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/30/5e3y8umu.jpg showed up and continued to harass ninja. Then when I went to his defense, telling him to leave him alone or ill be rushing him in pvp back, he went worse. Not only did he say numerous things to ninja, he got all of his other rude friends to report us for harassment, and ruining THEIR game experience. As if we actually were, and as if they hasn't just bullied my friend into quitting. I had a total of 6 of his friends say they reported us. This is absurd. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/30/ygusyzuj.jpg then when I said I was leaving this, he pmed me numerous things, one being you can't troll a troll. I wasn't trolling, but he admitted to being one. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/30/a7ahupym.jpg Here is some of his last words to Internal, saying he trolled him so bad he quit. This is outrageous. You don't even understand how upset mindless unneeded bullying gets me. Apparently my founder account is gonna be banned, according to him. So if it is Thankyou all for being good friends, and I will not be making another toon because of how much time and effort I put into plasmastar. thank you all.

Such a sad storie i think im guna crie

The Happiness
07-30-2013, 03:13 AM
This isn't the right place for airing grievances. Please email STS with your "evidence" and let those with the ability to read both sides of this situation deal with it in an appropriate manner. One sided stories on the forum, especially when given second hand are not helpful. Please report to devs and move on. It is the only route.

Extreme
07-30-2013, 03:16 AM
Wow. Just wow, Trust me I Know will He won't quit dat easy.

Spyce
07-30-2013, 08:19 AM
Although Robin may have been a bit too harsh- you still didn't know the whole story. I'm not getting into drama on forums, but if anyone would like the story, pm me. You didn't know that Internal likes to cuss like a sailor when he loses, and it started then. But I won't get into it on forums. I will not be replying to this.

Would you like me to tell them the full story?

Spyce
07-30-2013, 08:26 AM
Quitting together with Internalninja.. This is Extreme

-Signing Out

Really bro..

I wasn't even much to a friend to you.
You said I was a meanie.

D:

Bless
07-30-2013, 08:28 AM
ew. noob trulles..time will sort them out

Stevenmc
07-30-2013, 08:33 AM
I don't think more of a story is needed Trenton, I saw you harass me and ninja. I came to try to talk a friend into staying, and "The best warbird" as you called yourself kept showing up and saying how you made him quit, and how you were glad he was leaving, and how he should go sooner, and how you deserve his items. Even if ninja had his part in this, you took it to an extreme and just acted like a child. Please excuse my run on sentence :P I'm tired. GF best trolling warbird.

Stevenmc
07-30-2013, 08:37 AM
Exactly, no offense to Plasma, but he didn't know the story, he just heard someone crying the blues and then another random person appeared to be trolling. Like I said, if anyone would care enough as to listen to me, I'll PM you the story, as everyone in game is making Trenton out to be the bad guy now. I've gotten about 10 pm's in the past 3 hours cussing me out because "I made" internal quit. This is not the case.

Soo... If you are that warbird, you say you didn't make him quit? Well if you'd look at the screenshots I believe you said "I trolled you so hard you quit."

Spyce
07-30-2013, 08:39 AM
Soo... If you are that warbird, you say you didn't make him quit? Well if you'd look at the screenshots I believe you said "I trolled you so hard you quit."

They 3v1/2v1 me until I rage quit and use potty mouth language.
The score was 48-2 I believe?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reunegade
07-30-2013, 08:40 AM
:confused: I thought Ranting was a pure dex bird

Extreme
07-30-2013, 08:42 AM
They 3v1/2v1 me until I rage quit and use potty mouth language.
The score was 48-2 I believe?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Let it be bro.

Spyce
07-30-2013, 08:48 AM
:confused: I thought Ranting was a pure dex bird

He is.
His little warbird friend teams me 3v3/2v1.

Stevenmc
07-30-2013, 08:55 AM
He is.
His little warbird friend teams me 3v3/2v1.

Ranting wasn't as bad, he pmed me his side in game and it was understandable, the other bird was the rude troll.

Spyce
07-30-2013, 09:01 AM
Ranting wasn't as bad, he pmed me his side in game and it was understandable, the other bird was the rude troll.

I admit that I did say something pretty mean words to Rant..

It all started with me and Rant though.
Then he got his little warbird to join the teaming party.

Gragorak
07-30-2013, 09:02 AM
This is really entertaining thread.

And as a side note, Internal, I'll give you 1m if you actually quit and don't come back before 2014 halloween event. :p

Cavoc
07-30-2013, 09:05 AM
Solution to this problem: leave the game, block the member.

Spyce
07-30-2013, 09:05 AM
This is really entertaining thread.

And as a side note, Internal, I'll give you 1m if you actually quit and don't come back before 2014 halloween event. :p

Why would I need 1m if I'm quiting?
Lol.

Gragorak
07-30-2013, 09:06 AM
Because you're gonna come back in next few days anyways.

Spyce
07-30-2013, 09:07 AM
Because you're gonna come back in next few days anyways.

Probably will never come back.

Extreme
07-30-2013, 09:11 AM

No one will spam me Chris again.. ;((

Spyce
07-30-2013, 09:12 AM
No one will spam me Chris again.. ;((

;)
I loved doing that..

Gragorak
07-30-2013, 09:30 AM
Looks like you just did come back. :D

Kraze
07-30-2013, 09:40 AM
Did they hack the ignore button? Ignore move on no need for drama threads.

07-30-2013, 09:41 AM
Just to clear up, I rushed this guy for about four minutes before you quit and while rushing him the only word I said was "Lol", so idk if that is trolling or he's just really sensative.

dudetus
07-30-2013, 10:17 AM
Internet offers something which isn't possible IRL - anonymitiyminitity. It's easy to say things to other ppl as they aren't in person next to u. Repairs impaired self confidence? Trying to prove something? Who knows, the reasons are unknown for most ppl why they straightforwardly bully/trashtalk.

I myself noticed PvP's immaturity on the very first week. I just don't give a damn if someone tells me that im gay or that I suck. I never play too seriously, I have always that type of attitude.

A good way to imbalance the trashtalkers is to comment about how their trashtalk is so uncreative/bad. One thing a trashtalker hates is when he gets picked on the comments with which he tries to pic on u. And as the trashtalker gets even more raged, pump up the volume with nitpicking on small things about the trastalkers even more immense trashtalk and at some point he will cross the line. Then just snap a screenshot and forward the screen to support with a report.

I've used this method for over a year and I have seen 5 trashtalkers vanish completely. Support will act immediately if the certain line is crossed on trashtalking.

Anyways sorry for u Internal.

P.S. I'm ninja/dudetus, internalninja is internal.

floats
07-30-2013, 10:25 AM
Don't quit vasey D:

I just got teamed 3 v 1 with 6 different peeps (looks they all hate me for their own personal reasons). Say I was raging and keep spamming them for a 1v 1 (ofc I win duels). Keep doing that til guildies came and then I started farming and dueling as I wish. I've seen worse and this happens. Just think of this way, they are laughing now but whose laughing when I farm ya xD the next time. Make it even. If u quit now means ya r a coward :3 (my teachings) now hate me.

Roberto077
07-30-2013, 10:27 AM
The funny thing is that you can troll a troll. You weren't trying to though because you're nice :)

Suentous PO
07-30-2013, 10:32 AM
There are different attitudes you can take when facing opposition.
A song lyric- "may my enemies live long so they can see me progress. "

NotYoCookiez
07-30-2013, 10:36 AM
I don't get why people stay when people "team" them. Like you don't lose anything for leaving, if they pm you after words ignore them! You have plenty of other friends in game, including me :), that will gladly play with you in pvp some other time. Don't let what someone says or does to you in a game make you want to quit. There are more nice people in game then bullies, even thoughh bullies has risen lately but even if they never get "banned" it will be like they didn't exist if you just mute them.

Anyways, I hope you don't quit :(.
It's just a game, but I like seeing you around ^_^

Stevenmc
07-30-2013, 10:37 AM
Internet offers something which isn't possible IRL - anonymitiyminitity. It's easy to say things to other ppl as they aren't in person next to u. Repairs impaired self confidence? Trying to prove something? Who knows, the reasons are unknown for most ppl why they straightforwardly bully/trashtalk.

I myself noticed PvP's immaturity on the very first week. I just don't give a damn if someone tells me that im gay or that I suck. I never play too seriously, I have always that type of attitude.

A good way to imbalance the trashtalkers is to comment about how their trashtalk is so uncreative/bad. One thing a trashtalker hates is when he gets picked on the comments with which he tries to pic on u. And as the trashtalker gets even more raged, pump up the volume with nitpicking on small things about the trastalkers even more immense trashtalk and at some point he will cross the line. Then just snap a screenshot and forward the screen to support with a report.

I've used this method for over a year and I have seen 5 trashtalkers vanish completely. Support will act immediately if the certain line is crossed on trashtalking.

Anyways sorry for u Internal.

P.S. I'm ninja/dudetus, internalninja is internal.

Can ask how you report with pictures?

ichiuuY
07-30-2013, 10:41 AM
Fixes- ignore button! Leave the game!
Simple as that

NotYoCookiez
07-30-2013, 10:54 AM
Can ask how you report with pictures?

Are you on a iPod or iPhone? If you hold the screen and let go in the report screen it gives you an option to post picture. Like when you want to select a word, hold and let go.

Caiahar
07-30-2013, 11:04 AM
Just to clear up, I rushed this guy for about four minutes before you quit and while rushing him the only word I said was "Lol", so idk if that is trolling or he's just really sensative.

If I remember...you're robintalb...

elsmere
07-30-2013, 11:21 AM
honestly this is stupid. mute an move on. cowards let bullies get to them. its a game and if you quit you quit. but quit for a dumb reason like that. muting will make it like there none existent. i got bullied then muted now fine. grow up and stop letting words from someone else that you dont even know get to you.

Trenton
07-30-2013, 11:32 AM
Soo... If you are that warbird, you say you didn't make him quit? Well if you'd look at the screenshots I believe you said "I trolled you so hard you quit." I'm not Robin, I'm Ranting. Here's the short story, just like Internal said in this thread. We "2v1'd him until he rage quit." If you could call it that. It wasn't serious 2v1'ing, it was more of a I didn't tell Robin to help me, yet she did. I didn't even mean to 2v1 him, and Will- I'm sorry. Yea, the rushing may have been childish on my part, but I get enough crap at home for what he has made fun of me for, I don't need it on an online video game. It was rushing, which was part of the game. It may have been excessive, but once again, part of the game. I believe by the time we stopped, it was that I had taken well over 50 kills, yet lost about 7-12. Once again, maybe a little excessive, but there's much worse all the time. Anyways, after a few minutes Internal started to get this "Wow life sucks" complex, just from me beating him. He was saying, and excuse me for saying this, but it was (examples) - "Fk all you" "This is a BS game" "Fk this BS" and I didn't approve of it exactly, so I called him out on how childish he was being. He then tells people that I've been bullying him, and that I shouldn't bully a child, purely admitting that he WAS acting like a child. :/ I just don't understand the super sob story, I believe I WAS in the wrong, yet I believe he was also in the wrong for doing the things he did.

I have pictures of me 1v1ing and he wigged out, it wasn't from the "2v1." I think what really got him was that he could easily beat me when I had sewer gear, then I got obed and wiped him out. It's just the fact of losing that I believe mad him rage quit.

Stevenmc
07-30-2013, 11:35 AM
I'm not Robin, I'm Ranting. Here's the short story, just like Internal said in this thread. We "2v1'd him until he rage quit." If you could call it that. It wasn't serious 2v1'ing, it was more of a I didn't tell Robin to help me, yet she did. I didn't even mean to 2v1 him, and Will- I'm sorry. Yea, the rushing may have been childish on my part, but I get enough crap at home for what he has made fun of me for, I don't need it on an online video game. It was rushing, which was part of the game. It may have been excessive, but once again, part of the game. I believe by the time we stopped, it was that I had taken well over 50 kills, yet lost about 7-12. Once again, maybe a little excessive, but there's much worse all the time. Anyways, after a few minutes Internal started to get this "Wow life sucks" complex, just from me beating him. He was saying, and excuse me for saying this, but it was (examples) - "Fk all you" "This is a BS game" "Fk this BS" and I didn't approve of it exactly, so I called him out on how childish he was being. He then tells people that I've been bullying him, and that I shouldn't bully a child, purely admitting that he WAS acting like a child. :/ I just don't understand the super sob story, I believe I WAS in the wrong, yet I believe he was also in the wrong for doing the things he did.

This thread isn't even that much against you, it's about the war bird who wouldn't shut his mouth. Even after the pvp game. If it was about the pvp game and you, screenshots would be up with you in them. It's about how nasty that bird got after.

Samhayne
07-30-2013, 11:40 AM
This isn't the right place for airing grievances. Please email STS with your "evidence" and let those with the ability to read both sides of this situation deal with it in an appropriate manner. One sided stories on the forum, especially when given second hand are not helpful. Please report to devs and move on. It is the only route.

The happiness quotes the truth here. In every altercation there are multiple different views, based not entirely on evidence. There is what he said, what she said and then the truth.

Thread closed.