PDA

View Full Version : Rank #1 TDM'er GODLY Kill:Death Record (come take a look)

gundamsone
07-30-2013, 05:29 AM
del

Soundlesskill
07-30-2013, 05:33 AM
How are we supposed to even compete with that. I think my kdr is good 101/320 but that is not even.. No, just no. GRR.

Have you seen trueorigions kdr... 55k/4k.
Not. Even. Close. To. Being. Fair!

Haligali
07-30-2013, 05:37 AM
Last one seems legit, maybe he killed lot of unexperienced players, but the first 2 is definitely self toon farmers.

If i were sts, i let them what they do before season ends, but right before ban them. :D

gundamsone
07-30-2013, 05:37 AM
all I can say is up at end game, it takes me 5 minutes to find a game where people stay and not quit...

struggling to get kills and i don't think i'll ever hit the leaderboards for tdm

gundamsone
07-30-2013, 05:38 AM
Last one seems legit, maybe he killed lot of unexperienced players, but the first 2 is definitely self toon farmers.

If i where sts, i let them what to do before season ends, but right before ban them. :D
yup last one seems alright but my friend isn't so familiar and not the best at judging
I just posted what i got

mokdaddd
07-30-2013, 05:38 AM
:):)

Soundlesskill
07-30-2013, 05:39 AM
Takes me more thab 5 minutes erk...
One day or anther we'll all be pished off by twink farmers

matanofx
07-30-2013, 05:41 AM
Ummmm seems legit

Kopfkollektor is Wonderwoman
Ggboys is batman and Lethalkill is robin, the lesser in talent but still respected ally.

Venom
07-30-2013, 06:31 AM
There are a LOT of self toon farmers, just accept it n move on. STS wont do anything as it isn't against their TOS. Morally wrong, YES. Illegal, NO. Do these self toon farmers get the respect of real PvPers?? NO. Everyone knows such kdr is a result of self farming. Real PvPers find them pathetic.

Bless
07-30-2013, 06:41 AM
My kdr is nearly 2:1 at endgame.

They farm kills, not kill noobs, i mean literally they kill bossted.

iluvataris
07-30-2013, 07:38 AM
I really wish we didn't have to compete with these players as an endgame player.
Let theme compete against each other, and let us compete against each other.
2 different worlds and everyone knows it.

Hnakkur
07-30-2013, 08:06 AM
wise words and 100% agree :)

IronMonkey
07-30-2013, 08:50 AM
I play at lvl 10 too, I met the rogue in arena, they fight in groups with the best pets. I would agree with Defamed.

I would say 90% of the kills are noobs, 10% legit.

Temarichan
07-30-2013, 09:11 AM
*whistles*

Deadly :)

RizeOfPk
07-30-2013, 06:10 PM
Join a pvp match. "Notices someone with maul of ollerus" ... "Leaves match"

*warriors rise*

Redtank
07-30-2013, 06:39 PM
I saw a lvl5 today no deaths 10k kills

gison
07-30-2013, 10:17 PM
It's so easy getting kills at twinking, especially at that low level since there are a lot of inexperienced players(aka 'food')

Energizeric
07-31-2013, 12:06 AM
We all know who is good by our experiences playing against them. When a certain player joins the game and then everyone from the other side leaves or makes comments like "oh no!", then you know that player is good. Stats are just stats and don't mean anything by themselves.

In my experience the best players have KDR of 2-to-1 up to around 5-to-1. Anything higher than that is just kill farming. If you were legitimately better than 5-to-1 then everyone would leave and refuse to fight you, which would mean there is no way you would have thousands of kills.

ahiungg27
07-31-2013, 01:13 AM
lol
plying twink pvp= hunting noobs right??

whats wrong with that??
they cant hunting elite dungeon or hunting for got some gold
just online for guild wars or killing noobs and have funs
when they cant killing another twink,they will runs lol

they cant play elite dungeon,
if can,,,
i think u never want runs elite dungeon with twink right??lol

Cremated
07-31-2013, 02:05 AM
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/D4069A19-9874-4D89-9FA6-8FA120821035_zpse732285c.jpg

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/5CD36161-4BA2-467C-9D4D-69E7ED548A82_zps1f5ee06b.jpg

So what do you guys make of this?

*these were given to be by an anonymous user

Everyone! I Tdm with Kopf at l 10 and i can tell you as a fact that he farms naked mages. They kept swearing at me to go away while they farmed.. And notice they are from sme guild?

blakadder
07-31-2013, 04:38 AM
Heh not the first nor the last that think being #1 on the lb means something. I prefer my endgame, playing with skilled people and being in the middle of the lb. Banners are the same anyway ;)

ahiungg27
07-31-2013, 05:21 AM
Heh not the first nor the last that think being #1 on the lb means something. I prefer my endgame, playing with skilled people and being in the middle of the lb. Banners are the same anyway ;)

yeah,,hard kill this guys :P

Chauakai
07-31-2013, 03:06 PM

Blak is a very respected PvP player! I killed him a couple times in battle but he killed me more. Lol! Someone in my guild says, "I just killed Blakadder!" I reply, "Gratzs! But how many times did he kill you?" The other guy replies, "6 times!"

I love a challenge Blak! Anytime you want some one-on-one let me know. Rogue name is Photomac!

Xbuddyjosh
07-31-2013, 04:56 PM
So much ks

gundamsone
07-31-2013, 06:26 PM
How are we supposed to even compete with that. I think my kdr is good 101/320 but that is not even.. No, just no. GRR.

Have you seen trueorigions kdr... 55k/4k.
Not. Even. Close. To. Being. Fair!
She had a lucky break. Literally got all those kills in 2 days, right before the 30s bubble update.
I can quote her "13k kills per 6 hours"

Soundlesskill
07-31-2013, 06:59 PM
She had a lucky break. Literally got all those kills in 2 days, right before the 30s bubble update.
I can quote her "13k kills per 6 hours"

More like she went endgame and couldn't kill anymore.
Farming herself is one thing, doing it at twinj lvl is just lame

Mightypurple
08-08-2013, 09:23 AM
Hard to find noobs in tdm at Lvl 10 lmao they don't even know how to get to tdm...Zzz

Crazymobkiller
08-08-2013, 09:24 AM
those are 2 farmers, in fact kopf has 4 dummies and he keeps farming day and night, non stop, he may have a perfect kdr but when it comes to competition he just looses...this is non sense seing people farming & farming to get to the top and think theyre the best when they'll just get OWNED in 1v1...

Crazymobkiller
08-08-2013, 09:32 AM
kop has 4 dummies all he does is farm but when it comes to real compitition kop gets farmed, so what if he has a perfect kdr doesnt mean hes tough, lets watch his skills in 1v1 and see who'se the best...

Natrich
08-08-2013, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I dont twink much but I can say for a fact that it takes FOREVER to find opponents in TDM at these levels. And there's only a handful of people that will play multiple games without getting a single kill. Most would quit.

It's pretty obvious these players are just farming bots. Not impressive at all.

Samdegreat
08-09-2013, 05:41 PM
We all know who is good by our experiences playing against them. When a certain player joins the game and then everyone from the other side leaves or makes comments like "oh no!", then you know that player is good. Stats are just stats and don't mean anything by themselves.

Yh Energizeric that's what happens when I join a game :)
Although you always put up a fight lol

Meistro
08-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Haha.. Kopf... Some might think he is a farmer... In the other hand ive seen him go 3vs3 against devour n devour got crushed... Real bad... Kopf killed Mighty docis n corrupted over b over again.. So i still think kopf is the best rouge in lv 10... So to all kppf hatters out there dont talk if u dont hv any skills... I used to be a docis fan... But after looking at that match... I sure kno who has skills and who can only talk... N btw im in Apocalypse lv 10.. Sumtimes its better to zip ur mouth cos whoever post thia dont hv the guts or probably hv no skill to beat kopf...

Meistro
08-12-2013, 10:49 PM
N one more thing... Give me just onee name who is in the tdm leaderboard who isnt using dummy... I hv a fren i wont say who... He uses dummy to get in tdm leaderboard... N purposely kill himself so dat he wont get noticed... N yes i am 100 persen sure kopf is another dummy killer or i shud say a dummy killer addicts ... So might as well change the tdm leaderboard to dummy leaderboard... Hehe peace kopf... But then again they put much efforts on farming dummy itself.. So i give credit on efforts...

Meistro
08-12-2013, 10:55 PM
So i think this thread shud be closed... No point of debating on this topic... And to devour... Its not rite to say bad things after devour has lost in a fair 3vs3 fight against IT... Don't u ever say im not in the game cos im in the pvp n saw how wolf kopf and one other member of it.. Raped mighty, docis and corrupt anddevour left one by one... So u can tallk bout them all u like... But... I still think Apocalypse is the best hehegehe peace mate..

Szangheili
08-12-2013, 11:02 PM
Idk why but twinking imo is just saddening, why? Well, you're a so called "experienced" PvP'er picking on noobs who just started. And on top of that, those who farm kills feel proud of themselves by wasting so much time in their lives, for nothing. Instead of picking on noobs, try original PvP, then I'll be impressed.

Meistro
08-12-2013, 11:03 PM
Well said szang

Meistro
08-12-2013, 11:04 PM
That is why im not in lb... Cos ive got skill hehehe not dummy

Meistro
08-12-2013, 11:08 PM
After all ive said.. I still think mighty secret n kopf are the 3 best rouges in lv 10... No one can beat them... Enugh said

baddiva
08-13-2013, 12:05 AM
I can beat kopf easily... even my pet alone can beat him, since he's still a noob with little HP and dmg... :)

Sent from my LG-P970 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Anymove
08-13-2013, 12:14 AM
What is this thread used for?
Twinks is NOT illegal as Defamed said.
And I know all non-endgame players out there (twink) using dummies.
Not just they two, many more out there. (I couldn't say who)

STS won't do anything for these dummy killer.
If you guys hate these farmers then make your own twink.

Anymove
08-13-2013, 12:17 AM
those are 2 farmers, in fact kopf has 4 dummies and he keeps farming day and night, non stop, he may have a perfect kdr but when it comes to competition he just looses...this is non sense seing people farming & farming to get to the top and think theyre the best when they'll just get OWNED in 1v1...

kop has 4 dummies all he does is farm but when it comes to real compitition kop gets farmed, so what if he has a perfect kdr doesnt mean hes tough, lets watch his skills in 1v1 and see who'se the best...

Haha.. Kopf... Some might think he is a farmer... In the other hand ive seen him go 3vs3 against devour n devour got crushed... Real bad... Kopf killed Mighty docis n corrupted over b over again.. So i still think kopf is the best rouge in lv 10... So to all kppf hatters out there dont talk if u dont hv any skills... I used to be a docis fan... But after looking at that match... I sure kno who has skills and who can only talk... N btw im in Apocalypse lv 10.. Sumtimes its better to zip ur mouth cos whoever post thia dont hv the guts or probably hv no skill to beat kopf...

N one more thing... Give me just onee name who is in the tdm leaderboard who isnt using dummy... I hv a fren i wont say who... He uses dummy to get in tdm leaderboard... N purposely kill himself so dat he wont get noticed... N yes i am 100 persen sure kopf is another dummy killer or i shud say a dummy killer addicts ... So might as well change the tdm leaderboard to dummy leaderboard... Hehe peace kopf... But then again they put much efforts on farming dummy itself.. So i give credit on efforts...

So i think this thread shud be closed... No point of debating on this topic... And to devour... Its not rite to say bad things after devour has lost in a fair 3vs3 fight against IT... Don't u ever say im not in the game cos im in the pvp n saw how wolf kopf and one other member of it.. Raped mighty, docis and corrupt anddevour left one by one... So u can tallk bout them all u like... But... I still think Apocalypse is the best hehegehe peace mate..

After all ive said.. I still think mighty secret n kopf are the 3 best rouges in lv 10... No one can beat them... Enugh said

Lol these.
:stupid:

ALaddict
08-13-2013, 01:05 AM
I agree kopf is one of the best lv 10 rouge... Crazymobkiller? Who r you... i dont even kno you.. Dont ruin kopf time.. And gundamsone.. Why post? You envy kopf... You should cos he is way better than you... Who am i... Im a lv 10 warrior n ive been in a numerous of fights against kopf... Eventhou i loose i still think he is really skillfull no wonder there are so much kopfhaters bcos he is just that good... As for Mighty yea he is good but God he is such a talker...

Szangheili
08-13-2013, 01:57 AM
I agree kopf is one of the best lv 10 rouge... Crazymobkiller? Who r you... i dont even kno you.. Dont ruin kopf time.. And gundamsone.. Why post? You envy kopf... You should cos he is way better than you... Who am i... Im a lv 10 warrior n ive been in a numerous of fights against kopf... Eventhou i loose i still think he is really skillfull no wonder there are so much kopfhaters bcos he is just that good... As for Mighty yea he is good but God he is such a talker...
Fanboy much?

ALaddict
08-13-2013, 05:31 AM
Samdegreat
Magicflava
Oksert
Zegost

Hahahahha... Ive a lv 31 toon n all of the above farms cos they kno where their dummy s... Everysingle time... So dont fool us...

ALaddict
08-13-2013, 05:33 AM
Im not a kopfs fan... Im just letting you know who has skill n who can only talk...

Limsi
08-13-2013, 05:52 AM
This is getting out of hand. Guys how about we all play fairly just like how the game is meant to be played, kill farming is just disgusting as it is. Peace to all ^^

Haligali
08-13-2013, 05:56 AM
STS won't do anything for these dummy killer.

They do. Norbeh, Vengencez etc..

Beelzzebob
08-13-2013, 06:20 AM
They do. Norbeh, Vengencez etc..

they banned pipol ryt?

Haligali
08-13-2013, 06:40 AM
they banned pipol ryt?

yup http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85831-Regarding-Kill-Farming-in-PvP&p=1043492&viewfull=1#post1043492

Hinataa
08-13-2013, 06:57 AM
Why didn't they bann those who r on top lb places because of farming then? They need to bann all "cheaters" or non of them.

Samdegreat
08-13-2013, 07:47 AM
Not all people on lb are cheaters/farmers...

Like me! I just play a lot lol 40-120 kills a day..

Want to play with/against me? Bring it on! IGN- samdegreat add me :)

Soundlesskill
08-13-2013, 07:58 AM
#1 CTF killer farms too

matanofx
08-13-2013, 08:01 AM
Farm farm farm i pity sts its really hard to fight kill farmers
If i cared about lb id probably flood kill farmers with pms and tell everyone i know to do that too =]

Whatever i can do to make their stay on arcane legends less pleasent

Hinataa
08-13-2013, 08:54 AM
Ofc not everyone is cheater, respect and hands down for those who r there because of their hard work, n i know few, but there r some ppl who get from 26k-55k in 2 days, thats not hard work, they don't r deserve place up there.

gundamsone
08-15-2013, 07:04 PM
del

Puntus
08-15-2013, 07:17 PM
sts should do something about that not fair for players who worked hard to fight in first lb places... for example this last days I saw onenew warrior in lb top players warrior , and juaki said me , who is this guy I never saw him , I answered idk , I didnt saw him, then I saw him kdr and he got 10k kills ap in tdm , 9k kills only 1k death , I think this guy farming himself....thats not fair , I started pvp in final of kraken season because in past I dont like it pvp , thwn I love it , and now pvp change a lot , a lot of new players, a lot of insults , a lot of liers...etc,
why i explain that? because that things makes people quit the game and delete it , so I want this game have a long life , I think sts should study the players who act with traps or cheats , and banned him not for a few days , banned him forever, hard punishment can solved this problem.

Alfai
08-15-2013, 07:27 PM
This lb issue seems a never ending thing.both sides have their points.

My usual approach:

those who caught my attention and i know them and their abilities.my eyes on the screen.i try to mantain full focus.

Those who caught my attention too (for other reasons),my eyes are on the screen still.but i can smoke a few puffs while spamming attacks.

These 2 can be further simplified, and i hope i make my point :)

Imjebus
08-15-2013, 09:29 PM
lol
plying twink pvp= hunting noobs right??

whats wrong with that??
they cant hunting elite dungeon or hunting for got some gold
just online for guild wars or killing noobs and have funs
when they cant killing another twink,they will runs lol

they cant play elite dungeon,
if can,,,
i think u never want runs elite dungeon with twink right??lol

I twink and I think that just hunting noobs is boring as hell. All I do is do 1v1 and guild wars otherwise you'll rarely see me going for "food" unless they attack me like idiots >_>

Energizeric
08-15-2013, 10:36 PM
Yeah, something is wrong when a player who nobody has ever seen is on the leaderboards for any category.

Hinataa
08-16-2013, 07:55 AM
Exactly.....

Paulsebi
08-16-2013, 08:24 AM
boring thread :)

Hinataa
08-16-2013, 09:36 AM
Ure boring! LOL

ALaddict
08-16-2013, 11:04 AM
Im not one of IT.. I hate IT but i admit ther r a bunch of good players there.. . Im from elite twink... Im just saying they r good... Kopf gores r two of the best player in lv 10.. ive been playing at lv 10 for almost a year... Faced them before and after many lots of matches i must admit me with my samael, i cant face goress or kopf in a one on one fight... So i must admit they do hv skill... N trust me im not easy to be killed... ( by the way ive killeda Secretservice before... So u kno that i ve skill)

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 11:11 AM
del

Meistro
08-16-2013, 12:33 PM
Alladict... Killing secret dont proove anythn he is good but noot thaat good... Gundam chill... He is just saying kopf is good n i admit it too... End of story...

Soundlesskill
08-17-2013, 03:49 AM
I wanna kill Kopf... Come to me lil head....

Ujiolo
08-17-2013, 04:36 AM
This can be solved easily by making the kills lb for end game players only :) Perhaps including lvl 30s as well

Buriedalive
08-17-2013, 05:05 AM
That's nothing lol. I've seen someone with a 2000-3000/0 kdr. But that's probably farmed.

Hinataa
08-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Actually there r a lot of negative kd players, so it doesn't mean it farmed:p

Haligali
08-17-2013, 02:23 PM
nvm.

Mightypurple
08-18-2013, 08:57 PM

LMAO RAPE?! I want proof and FYI I killed kop in a fair 1v1...took a while but I won. Meh

Mightypurple
08-18-2013, 08:58 PM
I'm a girl..

Meistro
08-19-2013, 05:07 AM
Mighty u can only talk and doontt say u didnt get beaten by kopf n 2 other IT... U weree rapedd badly... Haha... Kopf killed u twice... Docis and corrupt was killed by kopf over n over again.. So please... Admit it... I didnt say u r not good... U R good but kopf is a lil bit better.. Peace mate...

Meistro
08-19-2013, 05:10 AM
And ironically.. U defended yourself... And at the same time kopf didnt say a thing... What a gentleman

Meistro
08-19-2013, 07:50 AM
All in all... Say what u guys want...i dont even kno kopf... Soo if u guys wanna talk bad bout him... Go ahead... But its so ironic... The ones who doesnt talk are those who s good such as kopf... He doesnt talk at all ib forums... He might not care we talk bout him... But i just wanna stress out who is good and who can only talk... Enough said... Let the killing do the judgment... So peace mighty...

Mightypurple
08-19-2013, 04:08 PM
You're chatting on and on... I have killed kop more than he has killed me (in gangs) I even have print screens of winning in a 1v1 but I haven't took it to that Lvl. I defend myself when people are talking shet about me..that's just who I am. I don't know you and I care enough to reply to this bs. Blah