PDA

View Full Version : I'm almost a victim of a scam!

IronMonkey
07-30-2013, 08:43 AM
A related story of this post http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99527-Scam

Hi fellow players, this is to warn you that you must always at all times check the trade window before confirming the trade.

I came to Paradise Pier to sell my newly acquired Steel Commando Set. I was announcing the sale in public then this player, a warrior named, G_k_wz_na, offered at 620k. I refused the first offer, then I counter offered at 650k, he agreed and said ok, the we traded. As I was putting the armor on the trade window, he placed 650K, then I placed the helm, I noticed the amount now changed to 65K, I almost clicked confirm, luckily, I didnt. End of story.

Lesson: Always check before confirming.

Hinataa
07-30-2013, 08:49 AM
Same guy did same to me to my commando set. THEY JUST TOLD ME I NEED TO HIDE HIS NAME:O SORRY but ppl like him should be banned, cause i see he tried that to others 2, who knows how many ppl fall for this trick in hurry.

Temarichan
07-30-2013, 09:08 AM
Yeah I had the same issues with tradig when It comes to adding multiple zeros. Count'em before confirming :)

gison
07-30-2013, 10:00 AM
Same guy did same to me to my commando set.

I think ppl like him should be banned, cause i see he tried that to others 2, who knows how many ppl fall for this trick in hurry.

It's frowned upon posting scammer names on forums, I suggest you edit his name out.

Rare
07-30-2013, 10:05 AM
That set is selling for that much??

MfKaz
07-30-2013, 10:08 AM
Same happened to me today :o. Some guy wanted to buy my Forerunner set for 150k. He then changed the price to 15k. These people think we are stupid and non-educated. What fools!

Hinataa
07-30-2013, 11:24 AM
Sometimes its not that ure stupid, but in hurry, like i mostly am, n when it comes to some biger prices there r a lot of zeros, n it looks like its the right number to u at first but it isn't. So i stopped selling when im in hurry, because those things are easy to happen:)

IronMonkey
07-30-2013, 09:19 PM
That set is selling for that much??

Yes, because its rare, but I think its really overpriced. I already traded mine with a mythic weapon.

Kraze
07-30-2013, 09:27 PM
Same guy did same to me to my commando set. Im not goin to hide his nme, guys be careful his name is: $&$&&$
I think ppl like him should be banned, cause i see he tried that to others 2, who knows how many ppl fall for this trick in hurry.

It's frowned upon posting scammer names on forums, I suggest you edit his name out.
I suggest you edit your quoted name

Hinataa
07-31-2013, 04:44 AM
I did, i didn't knew i can't say, im so sorry:p

chitgoks
07-31-2013, 05:40 AM
and that is why as i had said in previous posts devs need to format 0s.

its not hard

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2