PDA

View Full Version : Warriors in PvP

Uxi
07-30-2013, 10:51 AM
I apologize for my English. In pvp at low levels (up to 20th), you can only play a warrior. Mage can not kill the warior because the developers did not consider that a warrior can add yourself str using his Horn (ribbit+horn+horn= immortal). I have two Twinkie: warrior and mage, both have very good clothes and pets, but a warrior I can kill all, but a magician can only kill mages and archers. Very rarely, only if they are warrior dressed in green or improperly invested characteristics- i can kill them. This deprives the fun of the game, because the warriors are chosen class. It's not fair. They begin to hunt for a brand new player that makes those go away from PvP. Very often the opposing team joins twinks in your team to take away your team player and to see with what levels they will fight. It is also not fair. Are there plans to fix this?

Redtank
07-30-2013, 10:55 AM
At lvl10-12 archers are good, all i have on is radiant armor and helm and bonechill bow and i can whoop warriors

Crowsfoot
07-31-2013, 02:52 AM
My lvl14 warrior minatar is basically immortal, one class will always be supreme. If not warriors someone else will become the unkillable. Unless PvP maps became exclusively your class there is no way to avoid my horns! Run you little mage, run! Lol