PDA

View Full Version : Same Opponents, AGAIN

Ryuu
07-30-2013, 12:35 PM
Every time i PvP i seem to get the same list of people to battle.
I could understand that to a degree, what I would like fixed is the fact that they are pretty much in the same exact order as before.
So by the time I skip 20 people I have already used 4k gold.
Assuming I have to skip those same 20 people each time it ends up being a real hassle and a downer.

Please work on randomizing the opponents that we can face.

P.S. If someone has already pointed this out sorry, didn't see it.

Rare
07-30-2013, 03:46 PM
Imagine when you get dced. You lose your army (i think still) and then you have to scroll through again

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Samhayne
07-31-2013, 08:16 PM
This is more an issue of the where the game is in it's life cycle. Once there are a lot more players playing (and there will be very soon) you shouldn't see this. The system does randomize who you are paired with, it is just the current available pool of opponents in your trophy / dragon hall range.

Evl1312
07-31-2013, 08:30 PM
Haha you forgot that this game is only a month old and JUST released to only android? Wait till it's on ipod in a month or so. Then we shall see it more random!!

Valsacar
08-01-2013, 02:24 AM
This is more an issue of the where the game is in it's life cycle. Once there are a lot more players playing (and there will be very soon) you shouldn't see this. The system does randomize who you are paired with, it is just the current available pool of opponents in your trophy / dragon hall range.

I'm not seeing the random, I'm seeing the exact same order every time I go. The only difference is those with guardian or those currently logged in. Other than that, the order is always the same.

Darko
08-07-2013, 04:01 PM
I'm seeng same exact order every time

Dizzy
08-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Yup, me too.

Bookmark
08-09-2013, 06:36 AM
I get the same players in the same order too. It would be nice if they were shuffled around.

Itoopeo
08-16-2013, 05:26 AM
Every second time i got attacked by ryuu. And because he has bought pearls to be better, he destroys every time about 60-70% of my base and i lose 10 trophies.

Non pearl users never get over 1 star.

glengon
08-16-2013, 08:19 AM
Every second time i got attacked by ryuu. And because he has bought pearls to be better, he destroys every time about 60-70% of my base and i lose 10 trophies.

Non pearl users never get over 1 star.
Lol untrue. I havent spent a single cent but i can get more than 1star. And i attacked Ryuu a few times already, its not super hard to get 2stars using normal troops without bombers.