PDA

View Full Version : Jukebox: Add & Listen To Your Own Music In-Game!

MfKaz
07-30-2013, 01:20 PM
Now no need to offend STS's real bad music choices but the AL background music is awful. It makes me wanna puke :P

So I was wondering why not add a Jukebox in-game and add our own music while playing in-game :). It will keep the players busy while playing and maybe even get em singing along while killing hordes of enemies xD

asimauara
07-30-2013, 04:47 PM
Now no need to offend STS's real bad music choices but the AL background music is awful. It makes me wanna puke :P

So I was wondering why not add a Jukebox in-game and add our own music while playing in-game :). It will keep the players busy while playing and maybe even get em singing along while killing hordes of enemies xD
Do like i do pop some tunes on your phone or pc and turn off in game music through the options menu boom you got your own music in game!

Crowsfoot
07-31-2013, 02:23 AM
Do like i do pop some tunes on your phone or pc and turn off in game music through the options menu boom you got your own music in game!

I do love the idea of everyone in party listening to same song though, shows a little more personality from the people that pick the songs.
However I do see how I may turn my sound off every time some kid puts on rap music, or them when I choose a Jack Johnson song.
Anyway totally worth it to be able to kill elite grimr listening to "we are the champions" by queen xD

MfKaz
07-31-2013, 06:42 AM

Well why didn't I think of that before :P. Yes! I already know that but just imagine in your Guild Hall having a Jukebox which allows everyone else to listen to your Tunes. it would be awesome everyone would be Dancing xD!

Hinataa
07-31-2013, 07:50 AM
Thats nice in gh, lets haveee party!! N dance option for toons!! That would be amazing lol

MfKaz
07-31-2013, 08:04 AM
Thats nice in gh, lets haveee party!! N dance option for toons!! That would be amazing lol

Hahah! Would be absolutely made in GH. No one would want to leave :')