PDA

View Full Version : Shuyal Arena

Freljorder
07-30-2013, 01:28 PM
Hi, I dont know have anyone brought this up before, so sorry it this is a duplicate.

1. Lately I been doing the arena quite a lot and the problem is that more and more low level players are getting in there.
And the worst thing is that none of them leaves after ppl let them know that it's lvl 30+ map...
Even worse they try to spam for gold and items saying they will leave after.
So it messes up all the game + mostly some of other low level players ( usually 22 to 25 ) inviting their friends and then it's a total waste of time.

So I want to ask would it be possible to make the NPC (Seer Hox) wisible only for lvl 30+ players?
Or make it impossible to low level players to get in there?

2. There's this weird glitch - Arena sometimes doesn't reset when all the players have died and basically it jams it for quite a long time.
Happened 3 times yesterday and already have happened this morning.
Even if all team leaves arena and go in again (as a team or individual players) the arena is still glitch and no one can get to the boss.

Thanks

Crowsfoot
07-30-2013, 03:58 PM
The glitch is that you can join elite maps via friends list, party, and guild list. It was funny at first when a lvl27 joined me through guild list, but it got annoying very fast. My only advice is to use strickly parties for elite.