PDA

View Full Version : List of Must-Have Implements to PL- for future Developer consideration

Whirlzap
07-30-2013, 02:11 PM
I will add to this as I think up of more stuff, these are not really anything major but rather to make the game more "accessible" and "interactive"

1. Lock Items Feature
-Simple and easy. Every item in the game (vanities, equipment, etc) will have a lock sign along its description. "Locking" the item would prevent people from accidentally selling or listing the item on CS.

2. Make further use with the PL notifications
-I believe PL had notifications implemented a WHILE ago (yay!), but they were limited to a sheer "game update" pop-up or something; adding notifications for CS sales really helps make the game more accessible

3. Server-wide messaging feature [iffy idea; prone to abuse]
-Allow players to send server-wide messages for a cost of Plat or gold; add filters for any type of harassment or spamming

4. Mailing feature
-WE NEED THIS. GIVE US NAO. PLEASEEEEE.
When you want to contact someone offline, when you want to sell/buy/trade with someone offline. Allows you to send them messages up to 100 characters, or send up to 4 items (complete set) anytime.
Please add this. It will definitely solve the whole "OMG i got scammed trying to transfer stuff between accounts" problem

5. Make the /report command work with reporting scams and language
-I use this sometimes but it almost never seems to work on people D;<

6. More NPCs
-Ahh, actually, I dunno. I just want more NPCs to talk to. It's fun, ok.

7. Actual Housing
-I can't sleep with a bunch of other players watching me k. D;<

8. Better animal sounds
-Needs more quack for birds and no more whining when bears die

9. ??
-L81 cap? D;

XghostzX
07-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Love the ideas. Here are some to add on:

-Guild House add-ons: Decortations, PvP sandbox mode, guild stash, guild message board.

-A PL in game clock that everyone can use as for a reference (really useful for tournaments, similar to the mailbox system which we need)

-Greater variety in gear we wear; everyone looks the same

-Fix PvP -.- (Balance...)

-More quests that have a better story line. Quests that grant relatively elite gear, so you don't always have to farm and waste plat on a system based on luck.

Chickenrunn has a ton of sweet ideas too.

Caiahar
07-30-2013, 05:07 PM
EVERYTHING AGREED.
Btw, don't you mean new rhino and fox NPC's?
More VANITIES...
Housing? O.O Wat._.

edx
07-30-2013, 06:12 PM
Better support for usb controller to play on chrome :3

ThePvpTwink
07-31-2013, 02:26 AM
Time remaining until next daily elixer/blessing is available too

ArtofWar
07-31-2013, 03:05 PM
I agree with 4. 100%! WE NEED THIS. GIVE US NAO. PLEASEEEEE.

Kiwihawk
08-01-2013, 10:48 PM
I will add to this as I think up of more stuff, these are not really anything major but rather to make the game more "accessible" and "interactive"

1. Lock Items Feature
-Simple and easy. Every item in the game (vanities, equipment, etc) will have a lock sign along its description. "Locking" the item would prevent people from accidentally selling or listing the item on CS.

-I believe PL had notifications implemented a WHILE ago (yay!), but they were limited to a sheer "game update" pop-up or something; adding notifications for CS sales really helps make the game more accessible

-Allow players to send server-wide messages for a cost of Plat or gold; add filters for any type of harassment or spamming

4. Mailing feature
When you want to contact someone offline, when you want to sell/buy/trade with someone offline. Allows you to send them messages up to 100 characters, or send up to 4 items (complete set) anytime.
Please add this. It will definitely solve the whole "OMG i got scammed trying to transfer stuff between accounts" problem

6. More NPCs

7. Actual Housing

8. Better animal sounds

9. ??
-L81 cap? D;

Devs Will Put This On AL Before PL

Fusionstrike
08-02-2013, 12:48 AM
Time remaining until next daily elixer/blessing is available too

If you enter the daily blessing screen too early, it says "return at x time". Isn't that exactly what you're asking for?

ThePvpTwink
08-03-2013, 07:43 PM
If you enter the daily blessing screen too early, it says "return at x time". Isn't that exactly what you're asking for?
Then how about the daily vincent elix? SHould say time remaining till next free elix:"--:--:--"

Chickenrunnn
08-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Ill add those :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?57516-New-PvP-CTF-content&highlight=Content

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?50005-Guild-hall-relooking-)&highlight=Training

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56571-PvP-Training-Room-THE-pvp-training-revolution-idea!&highlight=Training

Here we go ^o^..

venomisteress
08-17-2013, 04:59 AM

1. Lock Items Feature

4. Mailing feature

6. More NPCs

7. Actual Housing

8. Better animal sounds

9. ??
-L81 cap? D;

Lol the animal sounds section caught my attention. They always make me laugh! And pls make the reporting system a bit more affective.

Spectre
08-21-2013, 03:41 AM
Amazing ideas! Especially fourth one:encouragement:

Extreme
08-21-2013, 04:23 AM
Thumbs.