PDA

View Full Version : Booting???

Anekrite
07-30-2013, 03:05 PM
Ok idk if anyones started something like this before, but ever since I've been playing this game, I've been booted at least once everyday. I understand there may be some reason retards don't want a certain person around, but I've seen many ridiculous reasons. Earlier this day, a retard rushed me and booted me with reason "bye" I don't give a dam if im in the minority of having the booting system removed, but this kind of crap needs to stop.

Producers
07-30-2013, 03:09 PM
Happens to me too :redface:

Zaonabiuibil
07-30-2013, 03:15 PM
Hope you expect nothing to change mate, because no change is coming.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

FluidShot
07-30-2013, 03:16 PM
I agree. It sucks. I would still say it's worth keeping in the game, just because I've hosted a few runs, where after asking multiple times for someone to leave, they refuse. In that case, booting is necessary.
Overall though, I agree. There are way too many people who abuse it.

MR.GEE
07-30-2013, 03:30 PM
booting sucks . i hate it , i just feel its more respectful to ask someone to leave first, for what ever reason a person has to boot , but like the guy above me said , dont expect any changes in star legends ,i basically gave up on sl . only cuz lack of contact ,

Conquered
07-30-2013, 05:07 PM
Just Rmk, with Friends.. Problem Solved

Uafaud
07-30-2013, 06:38 PM
:o what goes around comes around bro (did i said it correct o.0?)

Shaocalur
07-31-2013, 02:07 AM
:o what goes around comes around bro (did i said it correct o.0?)

Yup you got it. Anyway, I agree with this Sizari. But whose gonna listen and actually hear us out?

Mogunsforme
07-31-2013, 02:23 AM
IB4L this thread will be locked....

Mogunsforme
07-31-2013, 02:49 AM
Also it takes a few too many seconds to lock a game so hush up. We want people our level to be able to come in without having a lock in their way. We dont want lower levels randomly leeching off us.

gison
07-31-2013, 03:44 AM
Why would this thread be locked?

You're the only reason why this thread is going to be locked, with your posts that are unconstructive. If you don't like it if someone joins your 'game', then freaking leave, invite some friends and make a game. Simple.

If you don't like lower levels joining then host a game yourself.

People like you ruin the game experience, thinking they can mess with anyone they want. Pfft.

Idc if I get banned on forums, I've seen what you've done in game. Trust me.

Conquered
07-31-2013, 04:12 AM
Why would this thread be locked?

You're the only reason why this thread is going to be locked, with your posts that are unconstructive. If you don't like it if someone joins your 'game', then freaking leave, invite some friends and make a game. Simple.

If you don't like lower levels joining then host a game yourself.

People like you ruin the game experience, thinking they can mess with anyone they want. Pfft.

Idc if I get banned on forums, I've seen what you've done in game. Trust me.
Agree

Afterglow
07-31-2013, 08:50 AM
Well....i got booted with the same reason--- 'Bye'. Since then I remember his name and I am waiting for a chance to boot him..but funny thing is he never showed up to my game...Actually I hate booting whoever comes to my hosted game. One more thing ...Friends..we should not encourage the host to boot a particular person like-- "boot him he booted me before..etc...etc".Like some of you said Just remake that map with your friends you like...Thats a perfect solution.

Xarxas
07-31-2013, 03:39 PM
My solution... Password ._.

asazocave
08-04-2013, 11:42 PM
its too hard to lvlup now after delta .........only few games + booting :(