07-30-2013, 05:07 PM
Hacked so hard.

Thadalger
07-30-2013, 05:12 PM
I don't get it.

iiirootzz
07-30-2013, 05:20 PM
I don't get it.

Lol, he has the red ring in Shadow Cave.

Nihiliste
07-30-2013, 05:21 PM
I don't get it.

Screen popped up saying he joined team Red, we were in a town.

iiirootzz
07-30-2013, 05:23 PM
I don't get it.

Screen popped up saying he joined team Red, we were in a town.

Haii der Gladiator. ;)

Suentous PO
07-30-2013, 05:53 PM
A glytch does not a "hack" make.
Ppl use this word wrong all the time.

joshtheboss
07-30-2013, 06:08 PM

But he's clearly haxing.

iiirootzz
07-30-2013, 06:08 PM

It's ment to be a joke. -_-

Suentous PO
07-30-2013, 06:54 PM
It's ment to be a joke. -_-

yet ppl say.....

But he's clearly haxing.

El oh ell

xcainnblecterx
07-30-2013, 06:56 PM
Lolololo.v.e.

Cheenivie
07-30-2013, 07:09 PM

Lets say your playing CoD and someone kills you across the map and you say "OMGOMGOMG!!!HACKER!!!" Kinda the same situation

Suentous PO
07-30-2013, 07:19 PM
Lets say your playing CoD and someone kills you across the map and you say "OMGOMGOMG!!!HACKER!!!" Kinda the same situation
I know the vernacular, but I've noticed the way the devs respond to that word also.
I imagine to take pride in the programming it might be irksome to have folks casually say people can hack it, and then others misconstrue what it even means.
Ain't trippin tho

xcainnblecterx
07-30-2013, 07:21 PM

Actually there is hackers (actually modders) the screw with multiplayer maps. For example I entered a game and mortars kept falling non stop, don't know how many times I died before I said screw this. Then you got people that know the maps so well they can toss a grenade, or that knife across the map and kill you

iiirootzz
07-30-2013, 09:14 PM

Actually there is hackers (actually modders) the screw with multiplayer maps. For example I entered a game and mortars kept falling non stop, don't know how many times I died before I said screw this. Then you got people that know the maps so well they can toss a grenade, or that knife across the map and kill you

We must've been in the same lobby, psn? I totally modded the shet outta Black Ops 1 a couple weeks back. Lelele

Spyce
07-30-2013, 09:17 PM
Because he haxs for red rings..

Cheenivie
07-30-2013, 09:31 PM

yea me too happens but i do it too:P I also have a mod that makes M14 full automatic its the bes

Argyros
07-30-2013, 09:52 PM
Did he nuke you?

xcainnblecterx
07-31-2013, 07:37 AM
We must've been in the same lobby, psn? I totally modded the shet outta Black Ops 1 a couple weeks back. Lelele

Nah haven't played in awhile you modder lol. Last time played to many people wanted play Michael myers and that bores the hell outta me

CrimsonTider
07-31-2013, 07:47 AM
But he's clearly haxing.

yet ppl say.....

El oh ell

You have to love the detailed explanation ability and hypocrisy in this one. (Meaning Josh) 98% of the time his oost are no longer than 4 words and then never returns to the thread.

BTW, the pic is fuzzy and I still have no clue what this thread is about.

xcainnblecterx
07-31-2013, 07:56 AM
You have to love the detailed explanation ability and hypocrisy in this one. (Meaning Josh) 98% of the time his oost are no longer than 4 words and then never returns to the thread.

Member the glitch were people would leave PvP and still have the ring round em? Yea still happenin

joshtheboss
07-31-2013, 08:02 AM

Much love :-) and BTW I funny think any explanation I is needed as it had already been explained earlier in the thread.