PDA

View Full Version : offers

Killoxd
07-30-2013, 07:00 PM
Hey , i play on a android phone and did some offers when i was new . And there are still no new offers , its realy hard to play without plat ! My idee is a weekly update of the offers for android , pc, and iphone ... 5 offers each week an gain 2 plat each offer ! So you can get 10plat /week .

xcainnblecterx
07-30-2013, 07:33 PM
I agree with ya but its not sts that's in control of the plat offers. It would have to be through w3i thing. I still get offers that I've already completed and uninstalled but don't even get anymore plat from them

Killoxd
07-30-2013, 08:15 PM
Yeah its very imbarasing , when you need plat you dont have :(

Taejo
07-30-2013, 08:36 PM
Yeah its very imbarasing , when you need plat you dont have :(

You don't need plat to play. The only things you need plat for are some of the pets, respec, and more auction/inv/stash slots. Unfortunately, the "Auctioneer" and "Beastmaster" achievements are plat-exclusive. But I wouldn't be embarrassed for not having any plat to use.

xcainnblecterx
07-30-2013, 09:02 PM
You don't need plat to play. The only things you need plat for are some of the pets, respec, and more auction/inv/stash slots. Unfortunately, the "Auctioneer" and "Beastmaster" achievements are plat-exclusive. But I wouldn't be embarrassed for not having any plat to use.

I agree that plats isn't needed to play unless you really want 100% aps

IronMonkey
07-30-2013, 09:17 PM
If you play pvp exclusively and you are already sure of your build, then you need not purchase plat. Most pets can be acquired thru auction house. If you need the edge, then buy some plats.

grownbloom
07-31-2013, 09:58 AM
You can install the same apps for platinum as many times as you want and if you dont recieve it click on the ? at the bottom andsend a message to w3i and tell them they will credit you account.

xcainnblecterx
07-31-2013, 11:20 AM
You can install the same apps for platinum as many times as you want and if you dont recieve it click on the ? at the bottom andsend a message to w3i and tell them they will credit you account.

Really? Never bothered with that since I tried on a couple apps I didn't get plat for and never heard anything from them