PDA

View Full Version : this is the kind of review that makes me cry

Arterra
10-25-2010, 07:21 PM
http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/pocket-legends-for-ipad-review

a)
http://img.slidetoplay.com/20100404/pocket_legends_for_ipad_1.jpgout of date pics (though can u blame them? the game's own website is out of date!)

b)
If you choose, you can also buy the best armor with real-world money. This takes away a lot of the reward associated with attaining such weapons, but it's up to you if you want to take the shortcut
LIES have not even picked up the game to level 19

c) the fact that this has been recently posted on the facebook page of PL... as positive... always look deeper -_- ask for a proper review, be active when it comes to this.

</vent> me wants more players. THIS has got to be the article that was giving doubts to that one dude, cannot remember where the post was...

Ellyidol
10-25-2010, 07:29 PM
Whoever wrote that review is a noob. He doesn't even talk about end-game, where most fun is. It was good to see Cinco reply and clarify things though.

Arterra
10-25-2010, 07:32 PM
WOA just noticed comments lol... yay
but in reality, most game-finders would do just that: read that "bottom line" of their's and be done. how many read comments? for a free game?

Ellyidol
10-25-2010, 07:37 PM
WOA just noticed comments lol... yay
but in reality, most game-finders would do just that: read that "bottom line" of their's and be done. how many read comments? for a free game?

Agree. Because I know as a gamer, I'd jump down and see what people really say about the game. Reviews can be biased.

Arterra
10-25-2010, 07:38 PM
the ranger sucks... the mage is overpowered and the warrior focused on intelligence beats all... get creative... look at lineage 2 and make it the best app ever

lo-o-ol
ranger sucks... i think bird ANYTHING ftw... -300 to 'anonymous' post

Ellyidol
10-25-2010, 07:44 PM
And LOL @ Lineage 2. Look at the iDevice, compare to a PC platform. And keyboard face yourself.

Arterra
10-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Agree. Because I know as a gamer, I'd jump down and see what people really say about the game. Reviews can be biased.

i remember finding a 'redtube' app... $4.99... check the comments, its all "WTF its just movies with the word RED in them!!!11!"

xD

Ellyidol
10-25-2010, 07:57 PM
i remember finding a 'redtube' app... $4.99... check the comments, its all "WTF its just movies with the word RED in them!!!11!"

xD

HAHAHA classic.