PDA

View Full Version : L66 Sets

Trenton
07-31-2013, 12:45 AM
Ok I know "why not just search it." I don't understand Tapatalk search, because if I type in "Humanian's set bonus" it'll search in the AL category and find something like Samael, lol. My question is, which strength set has the stars/better dodge/hit%? I'm going warbird, (yes I know, iSoNub) and I was wanting the best L66 strength set, other than angel of course. So what are the stats and differences between Of humanity and Humanian's, or which is just purely better? Thanks in advance.

ThePvpTwink
07-31-2013, 01:26 AM
I think humanians gives the bonus effect and stars...

blatta
07-31-2013, 02:04 AM
Both Humanian and of Humanity sets have stars. You get the set bonus (stats and blue stars) with the one hand weapon and shield with the Humanian gear. To get the set bonus with of Humanity gear you need to wear the two handed weapon. So the Humanian set is more defensive, the of Humanity set more offensive. Dont remember exact set stat boni though.

Cavoc
07-31-2013, 09:45 AM
Ok I know "why not just search it." I don't understand Tapatalk search, because if I type in "Humanian's set bonus" it'll search in the AL category and find something like Samael, lol. My question is, which strength set has the stars/better dodge/hit%? I'm going warbird, (yes I know, iSoNub) and I was wanting the best L66 strength set, other than angel of course. So what are the stats and differences between Of humanity and Humanian's, or which is just purely better? Thanks in advance.

Advice: angel gear dominates l66 gear usually.
I'd consider going to 71 and getting bsm gear.

Trenton
07-31-2013, 11:06 AM
I might as well go 71, lots of friends there. Thanks for the help guys, and I DO have angel I just loved the looks of tiki set on bird tbh, and I wanted to try something new. Angel gets boring, and talon and wing DOESN'T cut it for me. So I'll wait for a 3x and end up going to 71 ^_^

Gragorak
07-31-2013, 11:25 AM
Ok I know "why not just search it." I don't understand Tapatalk search, because if I type in "Humanian's set bonus" it'll search in the AL category and find something like Samael, lol
Klick. (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=humanian+set+bonuses)

Advice: angel gear dominates l66 gear usually.
Not really. Yes, angelic gear has insane dodge values, but other than that it's not even close to being op.

Reunegade
07-31-2013, 01:08 PM
I'll sell u my lvl 66 of humanity scimitar set (no set bonus) for 600k ;)

Trenton
07-31-2013, 01:44 PM
Eh I'm going 71, thanks for the help guys ^_^