PDA

View Full Version : How to farm napalms

Mogunsforme
07-31-2013, 02:43 AM
Wondering why you cant seem to ? Well heres why: you arent the proper level to farm them. "What level am i supposed to be" you ask, the answer is napalms drop in 5-50 runs while having a team of 40s/41s. "NOT TRUE" you say : answer : youre a noob ;P (joke intended)
The drop rate increases even more while people are on enhancers. Napalms, if you dont already know, drop from the Queen Vular in the hive. Note: Have a team of level 40 and 41 friends farm with you. Thats all guys if you want to know EXACTLY how to truely farm something just reply to me and say thanks for the info ;P
Keep this post active we dont want money hungry merchants trying to have it deleted. In the event it does: I will repost for ya :)

Mogunsforme
07-31-2013, 02:46 AM
My forums app seems to be glitching so excuse the "<smiley>" thing

Fireface
07-31-2013, 12:16 PM
What if your 50? I can't drop em then?;P

razerfingers
07-31-2013, 12:31 PM
I think he's tripping because if its scaled to 40 then you're still gonna get it like in PL yoj farm sand caves the items drop in level 21, 23, and 25 pinks but a lvl 76 will get lvl 25 pinks so he may be wrong.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

quanebo
07-31-2013, 12:36 PM
Wondering why you cant seem to ? Well heres why: you arent the proper level to farm them. "What level am i supposed to be" you ask, the answer is napalms drop in 5-50 runs while having a team of 40s/41s. "NOT TRUE" you say : answer : youre a noob ;P (joke intended)
The drop rate increases even more while people are on enhancers. Napalms, if you dont already know, drop from the Queen Vular in the hive. Note: Have a team of level 40 and 41 friends farm with you. Thats all guys if you want to know EXACTLY how to truely farm something just reply to me and say thanks for the info ;P
Keep this post active we dont want money hungry merchants trying to have it deleted. In the event it does: I will repost for ya :)

ive seen groups of L50s drop napalm..no lix :/

Mogunsforme
07-31-2013, 04:15 PM
Trust me on this. See how they are so rare theyre costing millions ? Thats because we leveled. Drops in a particular zone seem to decrease in % the more you level past the recommended level. See it now ? Thats why we just cant seem to drop em as often anymore. Remember in the numa cap how xrays and squids were relatively common ? Why are they so rare now ? Same reason. The drop system seems to be based upon your level rather than randomness even though there still is a good element of it there. Back when there were nothing but 40/41 characters grinding in hive napalm dropped so often its unreal. Compared to a full 50/51 team a 40/41 team drops signifigantly more pinks in the hive.

Zaonabiuibil
07-31-2013, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the lolz, cheers!

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

quanebo
07-31-2013, 06:05 PM
Trust me on this. See how they are so rare theyre costing millions ? Thats because we leveled. Drops in a particular zone seem to decrease in % the more you level past the recommended level. See it now ? Thats why we just cant seem to drop em as often anymore. Remember in the numa cap how xrays and squids were relatively common ? Why are they so rare now ? Same reason. The drop system seems to be based upon your level rather than randomness even though there still is a good element of it there. Back when there were nothing but 40/41 characters grinding in hive napalm dropped so often its unreal. Compared to a full 50/51 team a 40/41 team drops signifigantly more pinks in the hive.

or...they just lowered the drop rate >.>

hellrussian
07-31-2013, 06:10 PM
im a lvl 44 is it still good drop rate?

Traosabara
07-31-2013, 07:43 PM
The reason those drops from lower levels are so rare today isn't that players leveled up; it's simply that far fewer players farm those locations now than when they first came out.

gison
07-31-2013, 09:50 PM
Level has nothing to do with its drop rate, lol.
It's because most players leveled up, new players don't know who and where to farm it.
Also, less players play due to no updates, so of course they're more rare.

razerfingers
07-31-2013, 09:53 PM
Sorry guys his knowledge is too far gone...

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

LightPurple
08-05-2013, 02:47 PM
I thought certain items drop more often than others if your a certain level, especially with items based upon level.
Voleria for example, didn't get a bloody drop of LVL 40 battleshell until I was at 40, then it drops A LOT more often.
Not sure what level naplam is, I've been away from the game too long xD And we are talking about a PINK item here, its meant to be rare, not common if a bunch of players farm a certain level where they get boatloads of them in the back.
Just sayin
~Romance

gison
08-05-2013, 05:24 PM
I thought certain items drop more often than others if your a certain level, especially with items based upon level.
Voleria for example, didn't get a bloody drop of LVL 40 battleshell until I was at 40, then it drops A LOT more often.
Not sure what level naplam is, I've been away from the game too long xD And we are talking about a PINK item here, its meant to be rare, not common if a bunch of players farm a certain level where they get boatloads of them in the back.
Just sayin
~Romance

Once you reach the level requirement of that item, you drop it whatever level you are.

Conquered
08-06-2013, 02:51 AM
Im a new Player :)

Create Date 08-06-13
jk jk

Dragoonclaws
08-11-2013, 12:45 AM
I got napalm at lvl50 no enhancer during 2x damage weekend.
Visit the star legends wikia and look for napalm's page for more information.
http://starlegends.wikia.com/wiki/Fused_Napalm_Carbine