PDA

View Full Version : Elite Dragon bug?

Stevenmc
07-31-2013, 09:16 AM
So I did the elite dragon quest and farmed him about 80 times yesterday, I am continuing to notice the dragon standing there and not doing anything. He doesn't reset, doesn't take damage, and doesn't attack. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/31/ypatequd.jpg we weren't fighting him where he is either, it was where we were standing. He just walked over there and stood. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or what but I'm letting you guys know :) thanks for an awesome game!

Fusionstrike
07-31-2013, 05:20 PM
He's pretty close to where he resets, but your screen shot shows that you still have him targeted. This means that he hasn't reset due to wandering too far from where he started, because you would have lost target on him. My best guess is that you have no line of sight to him due to the way the wall curves. Without line of sight, you can't hit him and he can't hit you. I would expect him to run around the corner to get back to attack you though. If he just stands there and doesn't try to get back line of sight to fight you again, I'd say there's something weird going on with the "chase" logic that's supposed to make him follow you. Or maybe he got just far enough to reset and that process got stuck somehow.

Schnitzel
08-02-2013, 10:05 AM
When a boss gets too far from start point, they will stand there for a moment before running back to start point and being healed