PDA

View Full Version : Dev/Mod/Staff MUST READ

Astrology
07-31-2013, 12:47 PM
There is a character name Imlegent who I believe created a fake site for free platinum credits.
He shouts to everyone saying "starlegends.weebly.com for free plat and creds" but I'm fairly sure its a scam to steal accounts, the site ask for your account info, and i conducted a test, the site does not credit you, but if your acc is "good enough" imlegent will just keep it.

I highly suggest banning imlegent, do not worry about patching as the site is a dud scam.

And also recover all stolen accounts if possible.

Conquered
07-31-2013, 05:14 PM
Just ignore those kind of person and simply Click "Report".

Astrology
07-31-2013, 05:21 PM
Couldn't fit this in a report.

FluidShot
07-31-2013, 11:13 PM
Just checked the website. Nice catch - seems perfect for a scammer. The setup seems legit enough, but the amounts of credits and plat are downright random.
Definitely a good find. Sure a report would have been a better first step, but it's good the devs see this as well.

Conquered
08-01-2013, 09:24 AM
First Step :D

Dragoonclaws
08-10-2013, 11:56 PM
There is no hack for star legend. Never use your username and password somewhere else than star legends game or spacetime studios. Never give your email and password to anybody. Never buy or sellt hings out of the respective forum or game. Report all website promoters. If you are not sure, ask on forums or e mail at "support@spacetimestudios.com" .

Zaonabiuibil
08-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Yep. Gotta be a phishing site. Good catch.

(ha, made a pun. Phish, catch ;-) eh? I tried.)

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Conquered
08-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Smart ones wont be scammed :)
(Evil) If your scammed then your a fool!! bwahahahahahahahahaahaha!!

1)Never trust any1.
2)dont try to hack SL, theres no hack.
3)Dont buy platinum using the other players to buy you one..
4) Ill make a thread to avoid scams or atleast less will be scammed. :)