PDA

View Full Version : 2013-07-31 Content Update (126578)

Futumsh
07-31-2013, 03:08 PM
PvP opponents will now be matched to an appropriate Dragon Hall level range (in addition to similar trophy counts).
Fixed the clan leaderboard sometimes having missing entries.
Fixed a problem with cycling PvP opponents while a Guardian is active sometimes causing client restarts.
Fixed a problem which could sometimes cause client restarts when spending pearls.

Dizzy
07-31-2013, 05:39 PM
PvP opponents will now be matched to an appropriate Dragon Hall level range (in addition to similar trophy counts).

THANK YOU! This should make gameplay a little fairer.

csb
07-31-2013, 05:57 PM

Cool, thanks! Now, I guess I have to play the game as intended.

Darko
07-31-2013, 07:51 PM
So. Well I still be able to attack a lesser dragon hall but higher trophy person?? Arie is an example that farms noobs... and I want to lowern their trophy count for example. .. also can we get what guild they are in while cycling through pvps....lastly, can we please remove Yule, I'm wasting 800 gold guaranteed every pvp match, he's first everytime

arielucie
08-01-2013, 06:02 AM
yeah right, I was looking for a target that I feel can beat him, and if I have to choose my opponent according trophy, if I might be able to win to you all? you all use pearl very much for your castle, try to think about, it's maybe legal, but in my eyes its cheating bro, and you complain, why did I attack noobs? ask yourself and all of your members, how to attack the invincible fortress like you guys have????????????????????????

arielucie
08-01-2013, 06:08 AM
Try to lowern my thropy if you can bro.. im wating for your attack, use all you got to defeat me.. u mad becouse u rank below me drako! I will be number one.. and my tribes INdonesia tribes will defeat your grazy thropy, we are all play fair, never use real money to buy pearl, becouse, we enjoy the game. We love you battle dragon

regard
arielucie
(#1rank on progress)

Darko
08-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Try to lowern my thropy if you can bro.. im wating for your attack, use all you got to defeat me.. u mad becouse u rank below me drako! I will be number one.. and my tribes INdonesia tribes will defeat your grazy thropy, we are all play fair, never use real money to buy pearl, becouse, we enjoy the game. We love you battle dragon

regard
arielucie
(#1rank on progress)

I could careless about my own personal ranking, but I see an issue just like in al where twinks run away with leaderboard because it's way too easy..(u can increase dojos an troops an just farm noobs all day, I have to us my whole armada to beat one person.. and be fearful they will revenge Cause everybody I attack is good.......an now I see people with tough bases doing just that now....futash and few others are 0% everyone to lose their trophies so they can farm noobs again....there people in my guild that won't increase hall but increase troops to up their numbers...it's not cool imo....and good luck for number 1 we love the competition....

rockmayhem
08-01-2013, 10:25 PM
Nope not liking this system better. Especially since even though it says, trophy counts are being taken into consideration as well, I'm not seeing it. As now I am being attacked by ppl with 1500+ trophies who while earning trophies have earned more sheep and coin there by allowing them to build a stronger area and stronger troops. While me with just 240 (now considerably lower) is being farmed left and right by these ppl not making it possible to strengthen or even make attacks myself. This game just went from being fun and somewhat reasonable to frustrating, and lame. If you gonna say your going to use both trophy and hall level then come up with a good median lvl. Back to the drawing board.

Grizzlis
08-01-2013, 11:56 PM
Nice update, but DH differences should be -1 and +1.
Because i just get attacked by ppl with 4431 throphies and 7lv DH.
I had only 288 throphies and 5lv DH. SO Pls fix it

arielucie
08-02-2013, 01:12 AM
Dear darko

Thank you for your answer, tell your member, not to hunt noobs to, if u say its embarasing to hunt noobs, dont eat your words ok.

Regrads,
Me

ishyrionek
08-02-2013, 01:22 AM
So is that meaning in late game there will be less and less opponnents to attack... And game will be more and more boring?

You should be able to watch replays from last 24h... Or from last 3 defends. No replays at all sux... :-\

Visible upg units is nice :-)

Futumsh
08-02-2013, 05:31 PM
So is that meaning in late game there will be less and less opponnents to attack... And game will be more and more boring?

You should be able to watch replays from last 24h... Or from last 3 defends. No replays at all sux... :-\

Visible upg units is nice :-)

Normally replays are available for quite a while, they're just not available when the battle occured with a different version of the game.

frezznezz
08-03-2013, 03:30 AM

wow nice good dev

theforcewithu
08-03-2013, 03:54 AM

Nice thanks devs team, u r the best

So. Well I still be able to attack a lesser dragon hall but higher trophy person?? Arie is an example that farms noobs...
agreed.. noobs need to grow too, and if he want to win easily without work hard, better make his own game

yeah right, I was looking for a target that I feel can beat him, and if I have to choose my opponent according trophy, if I might be able to win to you all? you all use pearl very much for your castle, try to think about, it's maybe legal, but in my eyes its cheating bro, and you complain, why did I attack noobs? ask yourself and all of your members, how to attack the invincible fortress like you guys have????????????????????????
at least darkko not attacking noob, so he still working little hard. ar u not use real money too??? u use pearl to right?? and u still attacking noob?
then who the biggest loser now???

rockmayhem
08-18-2013, 11:10 PM
So exactly what is the scaling on this as I'm running a lvl5 hall with 500 trophies and getting absolutely worked by others with Lvl7 hall and 2400+ trophies??

Sylvene
08-28-2013, 02:24 PM
So exactly what is the scaling on this as I'm running a lvl5 hall with 500 trophies and getting absolutely worked by others with Lvl7 hall and 2400+ trophies??

Maybe a dev will answer?

trixie
08-31-2013, 10:07 PM
Yep I am having issues with this I have about 600 trophies and lvl 6 dh and I am getting attacked by people with a lvl 8+ dh and 3000+ trophies.

What's the range for attacks?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Dizzy
09-06-2013, 05:41 PM
I have 42 trophies and just got attacked by God, who has 11,224.

After weeks of not playing this game, and deciding to try it again while following the devs' advice to lose trophies to be more competitive, I'm ready to quit again. It's ridiculous that such a high level player can attack someone with 2 DH levels lower and thousands of trophies less.

csb
09-08-2013, 12:19 AM

After weeks of not playing this game, and deciding to try it again while following the devs' advice to lose trophies to be more competitive, I'm ready to quit again. It's ridiculous that such a high level player can attack someone with 2 DH levels lower and thousands of trophies less.

You are probably getting farmed because you have too many resources that are easy to grab. Upgrade everything, and put your DH outside so it's easy to get. Then you will have a guardian most of the time. I put some barns and gold mines by my DH as a reward for anyone that wants to give me a guardian. Usually, someone will do it with a couple of gobblers.

Eventually we all get to level 9. Then, imagine thousands of players doing a little celebration every time they get some trophies from god. He may be on the boards complaining about how it isn't fair that everyone is targeting him.

arielucie
09-08-2013, 01:59 AM

U not lv 2 dh!! U just hide in lower trophy, and hope no one of us can touch you, you wrong, dev do the best, and all pvp more fair now, so lower your tropy until 0.. And GOD and anybody else still have change to find you., good luck

Dizzy
09-08-2013, 01:43 PM
U not lv 2 dh!! U just hide in lower trophy, and hope no one of us can touch you, you wrong, dev do the best, and all pvp more fair now, so lower your tropy until 0.. And GOD and anybody else still have change to find you., good luck

Calm down. I didn't say my DH was level 2, I said my DH was 2 levels below God's. In other words, mine is a 7, his is 9.

Also, I was a top 20 player at one point, and the game was unplayable because I was never matched with anyone I could beat, and level 9's were farming me. I was advised, by the devs, to lower my trophy count. I'm not hiding behind a low trophy count, I'm doing what the devs told me to do to get fairer matches. I actually quit the game for 2 weeks because I DIDN'T want to lower my trophy count. So don't accuse me of trying to hide behind it.

And I don't care if they're doing the best they can. This isn't a personal attack towards them, it's a criticism about the matching system. As far as I know, the devs welcome feedback, and I'm giving it.

Dizzy
09-08-2013, 03:37 PM
You are probably getting farmed because you have too many resources that are easy to grab. Upgrade everything, and put your DH outside so it's easy to get. Then you will have a guardian most of the time. I put some barns and gold mines by my DH as a reward for anyone that wants to give me a guardian. Usually, someone will do it with a couple of gobblers.

Eventually we all get to level 9. Then, imagine thousands of players doing a little celebration every time they get some trophies from god. He may be on the boards complaining about how it isn't fair that everyone is targeting him.

I do have a lot of resources, because I'm saving for upgrades. But the point is, devs said trophies matter in matching, and to get fairer matches, people need to drop trophies. I don't mind being farmed, but I do mind being a target of players I can't defend against. And if the devs have changed the matching system to completely rule out trophies as a factor for matching, then I've given up my trophies for nothing.

And all along I've said a guardian doesn't matter to me, because I actually want to play. The guardian system is great for protecting someone from being hit over and over when they're not logged in, but it's useless to me when I'm playing as there's nothing to do when one is under a guardian. It's a war game and I want to battle.

*sigh*

I know I complain a lot on the boards, especially about the matching system, but the reason I do is because I really like this game and just wish the matching system worked a bit better.

glengon
09-09-2013, 06:36 AM
Yea Dizzy its bad now..I went to down 0 to farm, but recently they changed it such that trophies dont matter anymore...T.T Now i get attacked by all the DH9 people like fahad, jess, pest, flawless...In the past 3days i have been attacked by these guys 6 times altogether, losing 200k of each each time..Ive been trying to get a reliable base, but i simply cannot defend against them. Im dh7 too...This sucks.....................Whenever my guardian is over another of these guys will attack me in a few hours...

arielucie
09-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Calm down. I didn't say my DH was level 2, I said my DH was 2 levels below God's. In other words, mine is a 7, his is 9.

Also, I was a top 20 player at one point, and the game was unplayable because I was never matched with anyone I could beat, and level 9's were farming me. I was advised, by the devs, to lower my trophy count. I'm not hiding behind a low trophy count, I'm doing what the devs told me to do to get fairer matches. I actually quit the game for 2 weeks because I DIDN'T want to lower my trophy count. So don't accuse me of trying to hide behind it.

And I don't care if they're doing the best they can. This isn't a personal attack towards them, it's a criticism about the matching system. As far as I know, the devs welcome feedback, and I'm giving it.

DizZy playy again bro and feel the diferent pvp system you will be like it, note : if your trophy not below 1200

H2N
09-11-2013, 02:22 PM

A lower trophy count just gives you less of a chance of getting matched up with someone with a much higher (or much lower) trophy count. We attempt to match with those of similar trophy count, but if none are available, or if the attacker continually hits next to skip the current opponent, we continually increase the trophy count spread (in both directions), until an available opponent is found. So when you got attacked by god, it was most likely because god skipped a whole lot of opponents before he got down to your trophy level. Unfortunately, there's no one above god (lowercase 'g') to match up with, so we can only match downwards, and keep matching downwards if god keeps skipping opponents.

As for dh level matching, there is a hard limit on the lower level dh that you can attack. So a dh 9 will never be matched up with a dh 3, for example.

arielucie
09-11-2013, 02:39 PM
A lower trophy count just gives you less of a chance of getting matched up with someone with a much higher (or much lower) trophy count. We attempt to match with those of similar trophy count, but if none are available, or if the attacker continually hits next to skip the current opponent, we continually increase the trophy count spread (in both directions), until an available opponent is found. So when you got attacked by god, it was most likely because god skipped a whole lot of opponents before he got down to your trophy level. Unfortunately, there's no one above god (lowercase 'g') to match up with, so we can only match downwards, and keep matching downwards if god keeps skipping opponents.

As for dh level matching, there is a hard limit on the lower level dh that you can attack. So a dh 9 will never be matched up with a dh 3, for example.

Seee.. come play again bro, we all miss you

Darko
09-11-2013, 03:20 PM

I agree with arie, the hising stuff, ur gonna get hit and we will cycle through to find u :)

Dizzy
09-12-2013, 12:26 PM
I agree with arie, the hising stuff, ur gonna get hit and we will cycle through to find u :)

And this is why I don't post my IGN on the forums. :D

arielucie
09-13-2013, 03:46 PM
And this is why I don't post my IGN on the forums. :D

Thats ok, if we know your ign, it doesnt mean other ppl can target you so easly, and this my suggestion: up your trophy, its not use anymore.