PDA

View Full Version : Pet achievements!

Neymar
07-31-2013, 04:35 PM
I bought monkeys and toucans and wolfs and eagles. WHERE ARE MY ACHIEVEMENT? i need AP for leaderbourd. pls, where are the AP? Dev pls put achievement for these pet. i used all my money for plat and for pets. I have no more money to buy snacks... please!

bramer
07-31-2013, 04:45 PM
There aren't any achievements for those pets, there are only achievements for the original 36 pets (i.e. The panther, dog, dragon, turtle, deer, owl, ram, dodo, and frog pets).

This is bramer - signing out

TuMadreee
07-31-2013, 07:47 PM
I agree with Neymar, we need APs for having those pets in our stash.

Taejo
07-31-2013, 08:14 PM
On this topic: STS, please remove the 20 plat for Dart and 40 plat for Hazel. They are older generation pets. Still good, yes, but perhaps it's time to make them gold purchase-able (like Precious and Guapo are). I would say 40k for Dart, 80k for Hazel. If you would still like to make money off of achievements which require people to purchase a plat-exclusive pet, then make achievements for the parrots and monkeys, or the wolves and eagles.

Crowsfoot
07-31-2013, 08:19 PM
I bought monkeys and toucans and wolfs and eagles. WHERE ARE MY ACHIEVEMENT? i need AP for leaderbourd. pls, where are the AP? Dev pls put achievement for these pet. i used all my money for plat and for pets. I have no more money to buy snacks... please!

No offense, but why didn't you check to see if there were APs for those pets before you bought?

Alrisaia
07-31-2013, 08:47 PM
On this topic: STS, please remove the 20 plat for Dart and 40 plat for Hazel. They are older generation pets. Still good, yes, but perhaps it's time to make them gold purchase-able (like Precious and Guapo are). I would say 40k for Dart, 80k for Hazel. If you would still like to make money off of achievements which require people to purchase a plat-exclusive pet, then make achievements for the parrots and monkeys, or the wolves and eagles.

better yet make them legendary drops in maps that don't get run often

Hnakkur
08-01-2013, 05:56 AM
100% agree on alrisaia

IronMonkey
08-01-2013, 07:07 AM
To STS,

These are my suggested titles for us to get achievements from collecting these pets:

Missing Link - for collecting all monkeys

Apex Predator - for collecting eagles

Alpha Male - for collecting all wolves, and

Bird Brain - for collecting all toucans.

Alhuntrazeck
08-02-2013, 10:32 AM
on this topic: Sts, please remove the 20 plat for dart and 40 plat for hazel. They are older generation pets. Still good, yes, but perhaps it's time to make them gold purchase-able (like precious and guapo are). I would say 40k for dart, 80k for hazel. If you would still like to make money off of achievements which require people to purchase a plat-exclusive pet, then make achievements for the parrots and monkeys, or the wolves and eagles.
^this^
or

^this^

Natrich
08-02-2013, 12:09 PM
How about just make bland achievement for owning 50 pets? Then 75 whenever that much is available, 100 and so on

Temarichan
08-04-2013, 09:29 PM
There are no achievements for the eagles and wolves.

I wish :3

Anymove
08-05-2013, 12:22 AM

Better if they can be looted as egg like Nexus did.
So we can make our own price.
Maybe in the next expansion, I hope I can loot one of them as well. :)

Anymove
08-05-2013, 12:25 AM
How about just make bland achievement for owning 50 pets? Then 75 whenever that much is available, 100 and so on

I prefer to choose this one than Neymar.
But if STS can combine both, it would be better. :D

Taejo
08-05-2013, 02:57 AM

I would say place Dart in Elite Aquaducts and Hazel in Elite Gold Mine :)

Haligali
08-05-2013, 04:16 AM
I agree with this thread, because i got 59 pets in my stable, hehe.

Deadroth
08-05-2013, 07:00 AM

Bad idea, it will make "beastmaster title completly useless"

I won't agree with it What will say those ppl who bought that pets for plats? That will be unfair and better don't change that one, by the way the other pets achivements is good idea

Anymove
08-05-2013, 08:53 PM

I won't agree with it What will say those ppl who bought that pets for plats? That will be unfair and better don't change that one, by the way the other pets achivements is good idea
Lol sir.
Nexus was exclusive platinum purchased pet.
Now we can loot the egg.
I suggested to make the same thing too. So I can reach [Beastmaster] and rank up my guild.

chitgoks
08-05-2013, 11:00 PM
how about making that leprechaun a pet? ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Taejo
08-06-2013, 04:02 PM

Useless how? This comment makes little sense in respect to the argument I'm trying to provide. The argument here is about the quality of Dart and Hazel in respect to their price in platinum. Do you honestly think Dart is worth 20 plat? Or do you just agree that people must spend 20 plat on him, plus 40 for Hazel, to complete the Beastmaster achievement?

I won't agree with it What will say those ppl who bought that pets for plats? That will be unfair and better don't change that one

I am one of those people who bought the pets with platinum. How can you honestly say that it's unfair for STS to change them from plat over to gold/looted egg? Nexus was changed - why not Dart and Hazel? But if we're going to go down that road, here's what I think is really unfair: 1) 95% of this achievement is obtainable via CS purchases. 2) It is, by definition, a "pay-to-win" achievement. Let's look at the work I personally put forth into this achievement:

Colton - 50 days
Meep-Moop - 25 days
Deston - 13 days
Shiloh - 250 hauntlet runs (about 2 weeks, did it quickly because I was also leveling to 26)
Koko - 150 hauntlet runs (about 2 weeks)
Chase, Cinder, Bop-Bop, Dauphin, Rocky, Abigail, Jahooty, Bismark - 2 weeks
Malison, Kettle, Loki, WJ, Snaggle - 1 month
Granite, Esteban (very rare and random drops) - 1 month
Frost, Horton, Alejandro, Tankton, Cerella (waiting to get these from Klaas) - 2 months
Nexus - 3 months

** Total timeframe: 3 months - Nexus was my final pet

Sure, you can say I accomplished this achievement "the hard way" or "the stupid way", depending on your perspective. In my opinion, I accomplished it in the manner it should be. Buying an achievement doesn't grant me any personal satisfaction and just isn't right in my mind. Nonetheless, I still had to dish out 18,000 gold for Precious and Guapo, and also used my alt toons to help consolidate this achievement into my main toon by providing some of the story token/Klaas eggs. Now I'm still working on this achievement for my alts. And yet, after all this work, I still have to cough up 60 platinum to finish the achievement. It's just as ridiculous as the "Auctioneer" achievement, and holds back honest and loyal players from ever seeing the "Top X" LB positions.

My proposed solution restated:

During Season 5, create a new Beastmaster-type achievement. My argument against plat-exclusive achievements will never win with STS, so go ahead and make a plat-exclusive pet purchase required in order to accomplish this new achievement. However, make Dart and Hazel egg drops (place Dart in Elite Aquaducts and Hazel in Elite Gold Mine) or gold-purchasable pets.

This solution should satisfy both sides of the debate, including STS who reserves the right to make income off pets.

EDIT: Sorry to throw this thread off in another direction. I also agree with adding "free" achievements for parrots, monkeys, wolves, and eagles!

Martinfred
12-13-2017, 10:59 PM
go farm bro , elite maybe or in mauso

Xxkayakxx
12-14-2017, 06:27 PM
Asking for “retroactive” aps is not something that I see will be done.
And I kindly advise to check what you have to do to get an aps before doing something and asking an aps in return xD
By the way I’m happy to see many people into aps, that are my goals in game :) keep going and have fun !!!!