PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone responsible to take over the Guilds List Thread

gundamsone
07-31-2013, 06:08 PM
Looking for someone who has t he time and can manage the guilds thread.

So stuff like adding in new guilds, sorting them by alphabetical order, etc.
You will need to update it at least once every week or two or else people will be nagging you to update the list.

Here's the thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74046-Arcane-Legends-Guild-List

If you're up for the task, let me know below and i'll ask a dev for the switchover

Drearivev
07-31-2013, 06:49 PM
I could do it. But it's just that I don't want to look through all the pages of un-updated guilds. So if we could create a new one, then I'd do it. Start from scratch, zero guilds listed, and I'd update it probably daily.

gundamsone
07-31-2013, 06:57 PM
I could do it. But it's just that I don't want to look through all the pages of un-updated guilds. So if we could create a new one, then I'd do it. Start from scratch, zero guilds listed, and I'd update it probably daily.
Don't want over half a years work to go to waste.
Someone needs to take over and catch up on the un-updated guilds.

Temarichan
07-31-2013, 10:17 PM
I have a question. IF a new guild was made, how will we know if it was created? Guilds are created almost daily. (Well maybe not, but a lot of low level people make their own guilds).

I may consider perhaps taking over the job if you able to explain details like these. I am on the forums daily.

PvE
08-01-2013, 12:02 AM
I have a question. IF a new guild was made, how will we know if it was created? Guilds are created almost daily. (Well maybe not, but a lot of low level people make their own guilds).

I may consider perhaps taking over the job if you able to explain details like these. I am on the forums daily.

How guilds are added is by checking the forums for GM/Recruiters who make forum posts about there guild or people posting on the guild thread to have there guild added. It is not expected for you to just know when a guild is created and there GM. Seems over 50% of guilds now adays are just junk alt guilds that arn't really being pursued beyond just a guild name.

So:

1) Check guild list thread for people asking to be added
2) Check forum to see if someone added a guild thread
3) Ask ingame of bigger/medium guild who the GM is and if they would like to be added

Daddyblu
08-01-2013, 12:54 AM
Hey love i can do it daily!

Temarichan
08-01-2013, 01:07 AM
I may consider perhaps. I'm pretty organized. I can subscribe to the thread so I can get frequent updates of posts in my email. (or is that a bad idea?)

But I'm a little afraid of taking over such a large thread such as this :) I don't want to make waste of your awesome year of work. Approximently how many posts of update requests Do youget in a day? I ask this because IF I could take over the thread, I will be able to update daily at the end of the day.

moot
08-01-2013, 06:46 AM
Yeah..I submit my guild like 2 months ago. Still didn't get my guild on the list. My gm 'zenoaz' said you hate her lols.

gundamsone
08-01-2013, 01:58 PM
Yeah..I submit my guild like 2 months ago. Still didn't get my guild on the list. My gm 'zenoaz' said you hate her lols.
I don't hate anyone. It's really easy for me to miss posts or even in game PM's as I afk alot....like alot.
I really don't play as much as people think I do.

@Sprtcuz
which sparcuz are you...theres like 3-5 of you

@Temarichan
daily is not needed. You only get 1-2 pages of posts per 1-2 weeks so doing it once a week will satisfy everyone.
Also take a look at the guilds list, you can see what I have done, and take a look at the posts by users.
It's a really straightforward task, but a never ending one.

I think I will copy paste the code and PM one of you it so you can make a new thread under guilds.
Then i'll get a dev to sticky your post and unsticky the one I got up and you can continue your's from there on.

Osabevie
08-02-2013, 04:43 AM
Lol moot

Guide
08-02-2013, 05:18 AM
Hello there Love, I think I'm a very responsible person to take over your hard worked guild thread. I am on forum at the least 10 times a day and reguarly check every AL topic. Hit me up in game and we'll talk more, IGN_ Unknownsource.