PDA

View Full Version : Zero problems

Dark Passenger
07-31-2013, 08:00 PM
I was thinking about the problem some players are having saving up resources for larger buildings then being farmed out of their sheep and gold.
You can dump your trophies by starting a battle then surrendering without loosing a single troop do this enough time and you'll have zero trophies. There probably won't be many high level raiders playing with zero trophies.

Kraoracha
08-01-2013, 02:56 AM
On the other hand I guess getting most trophies will be the goal to many players.
But will be a good way to do pve only too I guess, the higher level you get the less players there will be to attack you.
Unless they use the same tactic to get in reach, lol.

Dark Passenger
08-01-2013, 04:01 AM
They changed the rules yesterday so that now the dragon hall factors into the pvp matchup.

Kraoracha
08-01-2013, 04:33 AM
Ah, okay.

Shan Fu Wei
08-01-2013, 06:43 AM
They changed the rules yesterday so that now the dragon hall factors into the pvp matchup.

Dragon Hall level AND Trophies. So haivng 0 trohphies will still probably make you safer from attack than having many.

Kraoracha
08-01-2013, 09:00 AM
Exactly, and a high dragon hall will also mean better defence mostly, so 0 trophies will give us a better chance of surviving an attack against a same level player.

Rare
08-01-2013, 11:10 AM
I was thinking about the problem some players are having saving up resources for larger buildings then being farmed out of their sheep and gold.
You can dump your trophies by starting a battle then surrendering without loosing a single troop do this enough time and you'll have zero trophies. There probably won't be many high level raiders playing with zero trophies.

Not until you said that :)

Dark Passenger
08-01-2013, 11:19 AM
Not until you said that :)

Lol, easy come easy go.