PDA

View Full Version : Listen up please. This is unbelievable. need everyones attention.

Uziscata
08-01-2013, 01:16 AM
So Most of you probably know hardek. Well His now device has no been banned, Just BECAUSE one of his friends had his all of his gear, cause hard was taking a break from the game.
Now this guy goes and does something and gets banned, and loses all of hardeks items. Now hardeks device is banned JUST because of this guys stupidity.
Im sorry but this is very unfair and not hards fault at all.
He had nothing to do with what happend. How come he has to suffer for what his friend did.
Hardek is an awesome, trustworthy and loyal guy he would never do something so wrong.
I Dont uderstand why he has to suffer.
HE DID NOTHING WRONG.
If this does not get sorted you are gonna lose a lot of customers, including me.
This is not how I thought this game was played.
Its unfair, and a scam. Other people should not be held responsible for other peoples mistakes.
Please reconsider what you have done.
And I will be looking for a reply .
Thanks.

Temarichan
08-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Please, another scam thread. -.-

He shouldve known better then to let his friend borrow his gear. Trust no one unless your a real close IRL. He should've at least stored his gear or just leave it be.

Have him Contact STS Support please.

JaytB
08-01-2013, 01:25 AM
Another one of these -.-

You'd think people would know by now that bans aren't discussed on the forums. If you'd believe everything you'd read on these forums, then nobody has ever done anything wrong but they just get randomly banned because STS feels like it.

There are always 2 sides to a story and no way for the community to verify anything. That's why discussing bans is against the ToS.

Uziscata
08-01-2013, 01:34 AM
really? Thats what u guys have to say?
another one of these?
Maybe something should be done about it.
Im sorry but its unacceptable.

So hard took a break JAYtb. ANd he comes back and this all happens? PLease explain to me how thats his fault?
Im sorry but you can do better than saying he shouldnt have trusted his friend.
Cause friends trust each other.
thats what they do.
Give back his hards stuff. Its not his fault. He worked hard for his items.
He paid for it. He deserves to get his items back.

Producers
08-01-2013, 01:38 AM
another one of these?

So hard took a break JAYtb. ANd he comes back and this all happens? PLease explain to me how thats his fault?
thats what they do.
Never trust anyone, if you give something to someone don't expect it back. So if you gave something to someone and they dont give it back, its
Your fault that you even "trusted them".

gison
08-01-2013, 01:40 AM
another one of these?

thats what they do.

If you want something done about it, PM the devs here or email support.
The community can not do anything. What would you like? People saying "Oh I'm sorry for that", etc.

It's Hardek's fault for giving his stuff away anyways.

Uziscata
08-01-2013, 01:40 AM
I give stuff to my friends all the time and vise versa and my stuff always comes back to me.

Never trust anyone, if you give something to someone don't expect it back. So if you gave something to someone and they dont give it back, its

Producers
08-01-2013, 01:43 AM
Well them you can trust them, but others may have "friends" that are just pretending to be their friends for a chance to steal items.

Temarichan
08-01-2013, 01:50 AM

Exactly. Especially in-game. One can be very friendly to you, and automatically, you start to trust him. It's natural. But in the gaming world, people can be different behind the screen. If you give someone and say "okay now give it back", they're most likely will never give it back. Particularly the state that Arcane Legends Economy is in. People will Do anything for gold, including a scheme to befriend and steal someone's item. It has happened many times to people.

Scams are common these days, but each and every scam can't be posted on the General Discussions. Just try to contact STS and hope for the best. Good luck.

hardek
08-01-2013, 01:57 AM
You guys focused on scam he didnt scammed fyi guys he got banned with my items in his account and sts didnt reply yet so dont crit uzi shes tryna help me here , think before you guys comment , you guys has no right to tell her stop posting this is open forum and let mod and dev tell her not from you guys ........ Thank you

Haligali
08-01-2013, 02:08 AM
Who was this banned guy?

hardek
08-01-2013, 02:11 AM
His name is warriorrx

Producers
08-01-2013, 02:14 AM
You guys focused on scam he didnt scammed fyi guys he got banned with my items in his account and sts didnt reply yet so dont crit uzi shes tryna help me here , think before you guys comment , you guys has no right to tell her stop posting this is open forum and let mod and dev tell her not from you guys ........ Thank you
Well forumers are not supposed to discuss bans on forums either, just email support.

Haligali
08-01-2013, 02:18 AM
Is he really banned? Sounds like a scam to me..

hardek
08-01-2013, 02:20 AM
Its banned sts held his account for some reason , my only concern are the items which is worth more than 80m

Delphina
08-01-2013, 02:27 AM
We do not discuss bans on the forums. Please contact support@spacetimestudios.com

Thread closed.