PDA

View Full Version : Dat Hospital Life.

iiirootzz
08-01-2013, 03:29 AM
After being in the hospital for nearly two weeks ( again ), getting back home was such a relief. Yes, granted, I was on bed rest walst I was there , but it was still better than sleeping in a hospital bed, eating crappy food, and playing PL. Everything seemed fine for a day, when I started coughing violently, and had all the tell-tale symptoms of the flu, or a severe cold. The symptoms got so bad that It aroused suspicion, and so I gave my doc a ring.

Turns out I now have pneumonia. Caught in between the periods of healthiness. ( namely the drive back home. )

So here I am again, at good ol' ( insert local hospital name here ). This place seems to drag me back into it's clutches, all whilst sucking my wallet dry of every Benjamin.

Sigh. Time for sleep, I suppose.

ThePvpTwink
08-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Oh noz...hope you get better ;)

I had this when I was 5...wasn't good :/

Promagin
08-01-2013, 09:23 AM
Oh no! Get feeling better Bella!

xcainnblecterx
08-01-2013, 09:40 AM
That suck hope ya get better

Rouquine
08-01-2013, 11:30 AM
Get well soon.

Revealing
08-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Get well soon

iiirootzz
08-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Thanks guys. :l

DocDoBig
08-01-2013, 01:19 PM
The forum Doc says: Get well soon!

Promagin
08-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Thanks guys. :l

C: c:

iiirootzz
08-01-2013, 01:31 PM
:) the.community makes it bearable.

Promagin
08-01-2013, 01:32 PM
:) the.community makes it bearable.

Hoooowwaaayyyyyyyyy

Whirlzap
08-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Dude, that is the worst diagnosis I have ever seen.

Exactly why I don't trust just any doctor these days.
You should have told him to at least drink some water.

iiirootzz
08-01-2013, 04:42 PM

Lololololololol...

Oh and anyone who has Claire as their sig is an instant friend of mine.

Promagin
08-01-2013, 05:38 PM
Lololololololol...

Claire?

iiirootzz
08-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Lololololololol...

Claire?

Claymore reference.

Revealing
08-02-2013, 09:41 AM
When u come out hospital?

DocDoBig
08-02-2013, 10:06 AM

Actually that was more of a "get well soon" wish than a diagnosis! ;)
Anyway, how dare you to doubt my abilities as all-round Doc?!? (Yes I'm a Psychiatrist as well) ;O

As you wish ... rootz, I suggest to drink lots of water or tea during your pneumonia - make sure it's warm and not cooled down.

P.s.: Rootz is a her.

Revealing
08-02-2013, 02:05 PM

Your a doctor? I got a pl addiction what should I do

iiirootzz
08-02-2013, 02:18 PM
Reveal,.soon.

And guys thanks. So much. :''')

DocDoBig
08-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Your a doctor? I got a pl addiction what should I do

Start to play AL, DL, SL, BD and check forums more often so you can choose between addictions!
But no worry there are worse addictions than gaming. Plus there is no real cure for that.

dudetus
08-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Start to play AL, DL, SL, BD and check forums more often so you can choose between addictions!
But no worry there are worse addictions than gaming. Plus there is no real cure for that.)

Thats the same as docs back here told me but I proved em wrong as I used to play for like 2 hours a day and now I play only 8 hours a day and I spend only approximetely 300 euros a month for my games and I lvl up and stuff and I live in a cave and theres just me my laptop and tablet and I play till I fall asleep and wake up go to work and play again and im kinda tired but its ok because i like games i watch youtube videos out of games and specs and guides and stuff which helps me to play better and I like swtor best because lightsabers duh and cool vanities im so cool in that game and im almost falling asleep

pls help doc

[yoda]
08-03-2013, 03:45 PM
hope you get better bud

DocDoBig
08-03-2013, 04:08 PM
Thats the same as docs back here told me but I proved em wrong as I used to play for like 2 hours a day and now I play only 8 hours a day and I spend only approximetely 300 euros a month for my games and I lvl up and stuff and I live in a cave and theres just me my laptop and tablet and I play till I fall asleep and wake up go to work and play again and im kinda tired but its ok because i like games i watch youtube videos out of games and specs and guides and stuff which helps me to play better and I like swtor best because lightsabers duh and cool vanities im so cool in that game and im almost falling asleep

pls help doc

No worry! Many people are affected with these symptomes and I had worse cases, like that couple in China that sold all three of their children to fund their gaming addictions.
My suggestion, try that brand new super cool game:

Check the sweet features there!
This Mmorpg is awesome as long as you keep in pace with the ToS, like not killing other of the 7 billion players without their agreement (a simple "go" can be enough).

Of course it requires a huge time investment to build up player abilities, since each play time day you only get 1 XP which kinda sucks, anway I'm currently level 18! (I heard End-Game is level 80, I even heard of players who get over level 100!)

In Outside you have a lot of social interaction like Talking in many languages, a lot of emotes like Wave, Jump or forward rolls!
And as a pro gamer you can achieve storyline-driven romance quests*with the special advanced interactions such as flirting, kissing or "you know what I mean".
Be careful they are immensely difficult, however, the romance quests are among the most rewarding the game has to offer which I won't go any further to not spoiler you. :)

In Outside you have the abbility to tame millions of pet races, from an Elephant to a simple snail. You can even skill up your riding ability to get a mount!

Afterall I'm really satisfied (I don't want to spoiler you with more great features) with this amazing title, I play it everyday for 18 hours+ and I canJ just recommend it to you as an alternative to PL or Swtor;
just please don't exaggerate like that guy in Taiwan who died of cardiac arrest
after playing this game for 40 consecutive hours!

Take care! ;)

dudetus
08-03-2013, 04:27 PM
No worry! Many people are affected with these symptomes and I had worse cases, like that couple in China that sold all three of their children to fund their gaming addictions.
My suggestion, try that brand new super cool game:

Check the sweet features there!
This Mmorpg is awesome as long as you keep in pace with the ToS, like not killing other of the 7 billion players without their agreement (a simple "go" can be enough).

Of course it requires a huge time investment to build up player abilities, since each play time day you only get 1 XP which kinda sucks, anway I'm currently level 18! (I heard End-Game is level 80, I even heard of players who get over level 100!)

In Outside you have a lot of social interaction like Talking in many languages, a lot of emotes like Wave, Jump or forward rolls!
And as a pro gamer you can achieve storyline-driven romance quests*with the special advanced interactions such as flirting, kissing or "you know what I mean".
Be careful they are immensely difficult, however, the romance quests are among the most rewarding the game has to offer which I won't go any further to not spoiler you. :)

In Outside you have the abbility to tame millions of pet races, from an Elephant to a simple snail. You can even skill up your riding ability to get a mount!

Afterall I'm really satisfied (I don't want to spoiler you with more great features) with this amazing title, I play it everyday for 18 hours+ and I canJ just recommend it to you as an alternative to PL or Swtor;
just please don't exaggerate like that guy in Taiwan who died of cardiac arrest
after playing this game for 40 consecutive hours!

Take care! ;)

Thx but too low exp gaining rate.

What about PvP? Are there PvP zones or can u just keel somwun in Open World?

What sorta silly game focuses on romance quests? Thats just dumb.

ToS seems to be quite hefty. And I've heard it varies in different countries. What sort of a game has different ToS in different countries? Just silly.

Can I purchase exp boosts to lvl up more quickly?

Besides, seems like the file is too heavy for my laptop.

DocDoBig
08-03-2013, 04:55 PM
Thx but too low exp gaining rate.

:(

What about PvP? Are there PvP zones or can u just keel somwun in Open World?

Outside is open world, but I suggest only dark places to do your 1v1

I heard of weaponry, which you can purchase in many states on the American server after you reached lv. 21.

What sorta silly game focuses on romance quests? Thats just dumb.

It's an alternative quest series! Of course you can choose the Mafia Boss Series alá Nico Belik or C.J.
ToS seems to be quite hefty. And I've heard it varies in different countries. What sort of a game has different ToS in different countries? Just silly.

Yeah they are in many countries :(. I have to look into further of each country ToS

Can I purchase exp boosts to lvl up more quickly?

Currently there is an item called "Time Machine" which is in it's Beta though.
I also heard of artificial comas which let you sleep deep for years to kill the bordome!

Besides, seems like the file is too heavy for my laptop
Yeah 2TB is really huge - I suggest external harddisks.
Also I heard that the UE and the Iphone 8 (with hologram add-on) will support it.

Outside rocks!

DocDoBig
08-04-2013, 05:02 PM

Guys don't worry, it was a joke from me!

The Sadness
08-05-2013, 01:27 AM
Get well soon, nice meeting you in pvp. I had no clue you were in hospital. Seemed in good spirit! :D