PDA

View Full Version : Can we have the ability to stash platinum

Chaim Nail
08-01-2013, 07:55 AM
Please, it's just far far too easy to accidentally spend platinum so the ability to stash it away for when you specifically want to go get it and use it would be most welcome.

Drearivev
08-01-2013, 08:55 AM
Please, it's just far far too easy to accidentally spend platinum so the ability to stash it away for when you specifically want to go get it and use it would be most welcome.
But wouldn't that mean if you have other charcters on that account, they would have access to it too? I believe stashes on same account are joint for all characters, so that could be a way to make you rich really fast (opening crates on a lower lvl and selling the twink gear)

Ebezaanec
08-01-2013, 10:22 AM
But wouldn't that mean if you have other charcters on that account, they would have access to it too? I believe stashes on same account are joint for all characters, so that could be a way to make you rich really fast (opening crates on a lower lvl and selling the twink gear)

Platinum is shared on all characters on the same account.

Besides many people already open crates at twink levels just for twink gear.

ThekillerxD
08-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Very Good Idea.. I think it will be a nice update..

Taejo
08-01-2013, 12:19 PM

The only issue with this is platinum isn't a 'moving' currency. It's just a number linked to your account. I think it's good to mention that there needs to be some sort of deterrent to not accidentally spend plat. Perhaps just a check box in the Options Menu that says "Disable Platinum Spending" would suffice.

Drearivev
08-01-2013, 12:25 PM
Platinum is shared on all characters on the same account.

Besides many people already open crates at twink levels just for twink gear.
Oh it is? I thought it was just stashes.

Then I guess it's not a bad idea.