PDA

View Full Version : Pros and Cons of Each Twink Bracket?

Drearivev
08-01-2013, 08:53 AM
I'm thinking of creating a twink Rogue, probably after expansion. So just wanted to know pros and cons of each twink bracket (not lvl) i.e., 5-8, 10-12 etc. Remember to include price of gear (assuming it's the best gear) and how the people at that lvl play, and other stuff like that. I don't want to be twinking at a bracket where there's just ganging and gear is priced sky-high.

Thanks in advance :)

Y O L O
08-01-2013, 12:49 PM
5-8 I would either team up or ally with ET because they rule there, gear would be roughly 300k.
10-12 Warfighters (i think) rule there.Gear would cost 350k
15-17(dont go here,mvpvp noobs gang)370k
21-23 beastmode. anl (noob stealing guild) rules but i hate em 400k
25 idk
30-31 by far most fun bracket to play at.takes teamwork to win and there are rare dirty playing guilds here.gear would be close to 7m (mythics)

Drearivev
08-01-2013, 01:00 PM
5-8 I would either team up or ally with ET because they rule there, gear would be roughly 300k.
10-12 Warfighters (i think) rule there.Gear would cost 350k
15-17(dont go here,mvpvp noobs gang)370k
21-23 beastmode. anl (noob stealing guild) rules but i hate em 400k
25 idk
30-31 by far most fun bracket to play at.takes teamwork to win and there are rare dirty playing guilds here.gear would be close to 7m (mythics)
Oh my. I was thinking of 21-23, but 400k? Well, that was best gear. Guess I wouldn't have to get the best gear. Think I might do 10-12.

Soundlesskill
08-01-2013, 08:33 PM
30-31- gear can be 10k roughly. Bonechill cap + armor 2k. Epic ring and ammy barely 500g bonechill bow of pot 7k probably.
Otherwise there's always the 14-16m mythic gear .-. Arcane pet i like 15m + the 14m =[

moot
08-02-2013, 03:39 AM
30-31- gear can be 10k roughly. Bonechill cap + armor 2k. Epic ring and ammy barely 500g bonechill bow of pot 7k probably.
Otherwise there's always the 14-16m mythic gear .-. Arcane pet i like 15m + the 14m =[
You always need full mythic/arcane on endgame. You can walk with your bonechill bow and borean gun and get one shotted right away.
So gear will be 14-16m

Infrico
08-02-2013, 03:40 AM
26/27 is currently the cheapest to twink into for rogue, bonechill bow l26 is like 30-35k, 45-50k for level 27 version I think. Another pro would be the level of competition, some of the best rogues are in this level range and it will really help your PvP skills.

Cons-

I don't get farmed by them cos they know what I can do to them but some newbies to this level range may get ganged by these two guilds "Blacklisted" or "Nine Lashes", forcing you to join one of them, although I choose to remain guildless because I hate that "no attacking guildies rule".

Another BIG con is this level range is kinda dying, sometimes mking it very hard to find a ctf game, although I promise you its a lot of fun when you do :D.

Hope this helps.

Soundlesskill
08-02-2013, 02:37 PM
You always need full mythic/arcane on endgame. You can walk with your bonechill bow and borean gun and get one shotted right away.
So gear will be 14-16m

Dude I was doing fine without mythic .-. You can ask anyone

Drearivev
08-02-2013, 02:52 PM
26/27 is currently the cheapest to twink into for rogue, bonechill bow l26 is like 30-35k, 45-50k for level 27 version I think. Another pro would be the level of competition, some of the best rogues are in this level range and it will really help your PvP skills.

Cons-

I don't get farmed by them cos they know what I can do to them but some newbies to this level range may get ganged by these two guilds "Blacklisted" or "Nine Lashes", forcing you to join one of them, although I choose to remain guildless because I hate that "no attacking guildies rule".

Another BIG con is this level range is kinda dying, sometimes mking it very hard to find a ctf game, although I promise you its a lot of fun when you do :D.

Hope this helps.
Hmmm...but the thing is, I can't afford Mythics and there are Hooks and Mythic helms at that range....also it's a pain to lvl to there. But if I do fine at endgame, people with only Mythic helms and Hooks shouldn't be much of a problem :D

So gear will be 14-16m
Meh....I do fine on my endgame Rogue.

Y O L O
08-02-2013, 03:12 PM

Yea and if your un mythic WARRIOR you CAN survive.That's why I chose warrior cause I can still tank w/o mythics <3.

Bless
08-02-2013, 03:18 PM
Dude I was doing fine without mythic .-. You can ask anyone Realistically speaking, a non mythic would get farmed by someone who has even a 3 piece mythic set, they have over 20 more damage, a loss is possible if the mythic user hasn't got skill in general.

Skill / Proness defines:
- range
- teamwork
- decisive
- control

If a mythic player (or anyone) lacks these, theyre not pro.

Y O L O
08-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Realistically speaking, a non mythic would get farmed by someone who has even a 3 piece mythic set, they have over 20 more damage, a loss is possible if the mythic user hasn't got skill in general.

Skill / Proness defines:
- range
- teamwork
- decisive
- control

If a mythic player (or anyone) lacks these, theyre not pro.

Like you?lol jk

Infrico
08-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Hmmm...but the thing is, I can't afford Mythics and there are Hooks and Mythic helms at that range....also it's a pain to lvl to there. But if I do fine at endgame, people with only Mythic helms and Hooks shouldn't be much of a problem :D

Meh....I do fine on my endgame Rogue.

1. hooks are terrible for PvP, use a bonechill bow

2. You dont need mythic for 26/27, as long as you have 5 legendaries you'll be fine...remember this, the best rogue in this level range (Pockiie) used legendaries only, so it just shows its all skilled based. This isnt like end game, you can only have a mythic helm here.