PDA

View Full Version : :~[Quantum~Rage]~:

Y O L O
08-01-2013, 09:36 AM
Quantum Rage is now recruiting!

Quantum Rage
Is a NEW guild that is welcoming everyone to join.We are a guild that wants to be the best we can.We aim for the top and we help out as much as we can.So join us and have a great time!

Requirements
-Level 5-31
-Active
-Good/Pro players
-Respectful to others and yourself
-Doesn't trash talk
-Nice :)
-Loyal
-Doesn't brag/cocky
-No try-hards
-Try to be relaxed

Why join us?
Because we:
-Help as much as we can
-Great name imo
-Don't cuss too much
-We're nice :)

What's the goal?
To be at the top and to be respected by big guilds (ex.Dm,Eos,Aj,etc)and to be a big and good guild.

How am I promoted?
Promotions happen every 2 weeks.At the start of my guild I will pick 4 officers that seem loyal to me.Then every 2 weeks me and the 4 officers will pick who to be either a recruiter or officer.

Can I be demoted or kicked?
Demotions happen when either you do something bad or offend someone.Kicks happen when either you're to childish,everyone doesn't like you,or you just trash up the chat box.

Can officers kick when master isn't on?
Yes officers CAN kick others when master isn't on but officers must report who they kicked,why,and when to the master ASAP.Scroll down to see the warnings before kick.

Can I kill guildies if I want to?
Yes, you may kill guildies but DON'T kill them in spawn.Try not to gang or trash talk in pvp and try to not talk but kill more.

What happens if a fight occurs in guild chat?
Me or an officer will break it up and manage it.If it continues both or one person will be kicked depending on who's still fighting

Can I beg?
No and please do not beg because it is just-sad-and most people don't like hearing,"I need gold.Please give me items" in guild chat.

Warnings
Before every kick 3 warnings will happen.On the third warning you will be asked to leave or you will be kicked.Warnings can come by:Trash talking,begging,hurting others feelings,and/or doing something bad.
Allies
None atm

How do I join?
Contact either me or buddyjosh

Master
Xenobiotic

Co-Master
Buddyjosh

Officers
Xenograft

Recruiters
Everything
Freelancer
Gcd

Members
Syylent
Rivvir
Everyduck
Interview
Psycoshotzz
Igrimreaper
Iireborn
DISCLAIMER
The following players are me.

THE END

Thanks for reading!
-Y O L O

Y O L O
08-01-2013, 09:43 AM
Reserved

Alhuntrazeck
08-05-2013, 03:05 AM
Gl
:~[

Aslanx
10-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Bump, just found this in related guilds at the bottom of my page, this is awesome, since the current <Quantum>'s GM's ign is rage xeno ! :D lol that's so weird and funny