PDA

View Full Version : Fixing booting any time soon?

Slush
10-26-2010, 12:30 AM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc236/hashimali32/7b07f51e.png

I joined true players game and said I had 400k for the void wing i told him to hold. He said full, but after I kept refreshing for 1 minute, it still said 4 people. 10 minutes later the game still said 4 players. Begin flaming this noob.

Gaabob
10-26-2010, 07:29 AM
Lol people need to learn just to stay away from his games

DawnInfinity
10-26-2010, 08:09 AM
yeah, I was even friends with him, and he booted me. already removed.

Jespo
10-26-2010, 01:44 PM
reason: "H" wtf? lol
i didnt think he had such a problem with others but yea......hes done this to me to :(

Iambirdman
10-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Lol yep same story here they need to max the booting limit to like 10 per day than I can mess with noobs like trueplayer

Slush
10-26-2010, 09:34 PM
this guy shud get a 48 hour ban
if i got one for swearing, he should get on for being a noob lol

Thelonearcher
10-26-2010, 09:46 PM
I personally love the booting button. Lol ^_^

Inching
10-26-2010, 10:23 PM

love the signature

Slush
10-26-2010, 11:14 PM
love the signature

lol, once i read it i had to make it my sig XD

Demonicdevyn
10-26-2010, 11:21 PM
devs shud make it so they have to have a real reason

SpeedWeed
10-27-2010, 12:15 AM
sometimes some ppl just wana keep a team they have or waiting for a fren to join in.

so some indiscriminate booting going on, means we won't be allowed to boot? if so.

i'll log onto my lvl 1 and join your game! don't u dare boot me!

or...

i can use a appropriate lvl character. lure the whole village and wipe the team.

do u guys even understand the gravity of what u're asking ,when u ask for "fix boot"

make your own games. *FIXED*

Slush
10-27-2010, 01:15 AM
sometimes some ppl just wana keep a team they have or waiting for a fren to join in.

so some indiscriminate booting going on, means we won't be allowed to boot? if so.

i'll log onto my lvl 1 and join your game! don't u dare boot me!

or...

i can use a appropriate lvl character. lure the whole village and wipe the team.

do u guys even understand the gravity of what u're asking ,when u ask for "fix boot"

make your own games. *FIXED*

Did u read my first post? If not go read it before posting nonsense. If you have a team, or are waiting on a friend LOCK YOUR GAMES.

TruePlayer
10-27-2010, 02:36 PM
I am going reply to this post because its about me. Slushie this idiot is very annoying always spamming my message to invite him to go farm, which i find very annoying. That day my farm group and i was farming i cleared stated that we was full, he kept joining so i booted him 10x times lol. Well you see how imature or dumb he is after being boot like 10x+ wouldnt you get the point that the person dont want you on therr game. Well he didnt get it so i ignore and banned him from my friend list. Then this idiot went and spammed my trade window which i didnt report him for harrasment. Anyways just wanted to clear things up and to slush grow up and except that when your not welcome dont push it. Good luck and good bye

Jespo
10-27-2010, 02:45 PM
I personally love the booting button. Lol ^_^

and i personally know that you do.lol

Slush
10-27-2010, 10:07 PM
I am going reply to this post because its about me. Slushie this idiot is very annoying always spamming my message to invite him to go farm, which i find very annoying. That day my farm group and i was farming i cleared stated that we was full, he kept joining so i booted him 10x times lol. Well you see how imature or dumb he is after being boot like 10x+ wouldnt you get the point that the person dont want you on therr game. Well he didnt get it so i ignore and banned him from my friend list. Then this idiot went and spammed my trade window which i didnt report him for harrasment. Anyways just wanted to clear things up and to slush grow up and except that when your not welcome dont push it. Good luck and good bye

I could have reported you for harassment since you booted with no reason multiple times. Get your head out of your ***, everyone hates you and your booting.

Catfishstew
10-27-2010, 10:19 PM
I see no problem with booting just as long as they give a reasonable explaination

TwinkTastical
10-27-2010, 10:21 PM

A ban for booting u.. Stfu

Bludd
10-27-2010, 11:02 PM
Trueplayer is an ***. When i first played ao3 i was unlocking the levels. Keeper was almost dead and I was booted by... Just guess.

TwinkTastical
10-27-2010, 11:06 PM
You know what? **** this thread, why do u make a thread just for u to vent and people to flame someone..

Slush
10-28-2010, 03:51 AM
A ban for booting u.. Stfu

A ban not for booting me, but for booting me multiple times with an invalid reason, and booting for no apparent reason when the boss is 9/10 dead.
I made this thread for the devs to realize that booting is out of control. I prefer to get booted without 'h' and 'w' as a 'reason'

icantgetkills
10-28-2010, 04:07 AM

How did he join 10x if you boot once they can't rejoin until next run??

Htiek
10-28-2010, 05:57 AM
it isnt suprise he booted u, i always see his team have 4 ppls, and i try to join, also got booted lol
so i wont join again if i see he hosting :D

Draq
10-28-2010, 09:17 AM
I believe they should take the reason off anyway

Draq
10-28-2010, 09:19 AM
Trueplayer is cooler than slushie so im on his side

SpeedWeed
10-28-2010, 02:12 PM
Did u read my first post? If not go read it before posting nonsense. If you have a team, or are waiting on a friend LOCK YOUR GAMES.

Gasp! Stop joining his games! *fixed*

There's nothing to fix when it comes to booting.

He doesn't want u in his game. Why are u stalking him?!

U could have saved time. Made your own game.

Would u like some cheese with your whine?

Draq
10-28-2010, 02:38 PM
And yeah i was threatened yesterday to b banned for booting someone who was dead at boss. Slushie! YOU HAVE NO GOO EVEIDENCE FOR A BAN! GROW UP

Slush
10-28-2010, 09:43 PM
Trueplayer is cooler than slushie so im on his side

And you tell me to grow up?

Slush
10-28-2010, 09:44 PM
Gasp! Stop joining his games! *fixed*

There's nothing to fix when it comes to booting.

He doesn't want u in his game. Why are u stalking him?!

U could have saved time. Made your own game.

Would u like some cheese with your whine?

I join his games because I want to freaking farm, if there is already a freaking game that's not locked, why the hell should I not join it. just go jump off a bridge you ******* noob.

Slush
10-29-2010, 03:51 AM
Sit down little boy.

jonboy
10-29-2010, 03:54 AM
Deleted posts ftl

Slush
10-29-2010, 03:57 AM
Deleted posts ftl

......hmm?

jonboy
10-29-2010, 03:59 AM
Dude looks like your talking to yourself

SpeedWeed
10-29-2010, 04:46 AM
I join his games because I want to freaking farm, if there is already a freaking game that's not locked, why the hell should I not join it. just go jump off a bridge you ******* noob.

u can't help joining. he can't help booting. perhaps you should practice what you preach.

you, a very tall bridge and gravity spend some quality time together?

qq more

Slush
10-29-2010, 03:44 PM
Dude looks like your talking to yourself

lol, no i just triple posted (sorry)

Draq
10-29-2010, 07:14 PM
slush u should grow up.

Kossi
10-29-2010, 07:16 PM
ikr hes such a child

Slush
10-29-2010, 08:30 PM
LMAO!! 2 noobs know they should gtfo after what I said, but are trying to act like I never said anything . You know what? **** you guys, I don't want to grow up. I'll enjoy my life as a kid thank you very much, whatcha gonna do about it??

TwinkTastical
10-29-2010, 08:41 PM
LMAO!! 2 noobs know they should gtfo after what I said, but are trying to act like I never said anything . You know what? **** you guys, I don't want to grow up. I'll enjoy my life as a kid thank you very much, whatcha gonna do about it??

You wanna know what im gonna ****in do? im gonna put a fake mustache on u.. then what? Sit Down.

Slush
10-29-2010, 11:58 PM
You wanna know what im gonna ****in do? im gonna put a fake mustache on u.. then what? Sit Down.

then i rip it off
sit down

Gaabob
10-30-2010, 12:05 AM
I think this thread deserves.... THE ALMIGHTY JUSTG CLOSEDTHREADHAMMA (don't worry he has one)