PDA

View Full Version : Top AP players self spawn killing now not just twinks anymore

dilaudid25
08-01-2013, 01:36 PM
I have been playing this game since it started (different name in game) and I have been on and off the lb for AP. There are a few "pro" players that are at the top of the lb that I have caught self spawn killing in tdm. I understand that twins do it but come on guys and girls you are supposed to be end game pro players do you have to do it as well. Watch the top 25 AP players every class and show up in tdm you will know what I'm talking about. I changed my name in the game for a few days so they wouldn't leave when I showed up. I won't mention names YET but if they keep doing it I will start posting names for everybody. Kdr doesn't mean anything because of these few people. Between the twinks who self spawn kill and now pro players those tdm lb are more than half full of cheaters.

gundamsone
08-01-2013, 01:53 PM
I'm always complaining to my friends that I spend 5-10 minutes hopping games and fighting to get single digit kills in those 5-10 minutes.

The problem lies with randomers stacking with the more "well known" names, b/c frankly no one likes to die and lose...which creates a really big problem.
These "pros" do care for their kdr, and no they won't join a game if it's 4-0/4-1 on one side which raises my attention.
How do these select few manage to get 500+ TDM kills a day and manage to keep up with CTF leaders as well?

For example player "A" is very well known for being good. Pretty much everyone joins player "A", and player "A" is forced to game hop to get a game.
I TDM as much as I CTF and my kills is stuck in the 3k's while some of these "pros" are well over the 10k's already.

I won't name them either but I have heard some 31's got 8:1 + KDR's which is pretty impossible.
If you got a KDR that high you should be low in kills b/c no one will feed you.

iluvataris
08-01-2013, 01:58 PM
this stuff makes me feel like my 1000's of hours in pvp were waisted..
coulda put that time into farming or merching.. since eventually might be taken over by kill farmers.

Solid
08-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Kill farming is not against ToS.

dilaudid25
08-01-2013, 02:12 PM
And many players put a lot of time into this game you self spawn killers need to get a life. How boring sitting and killing an alt all day because you lack skill

dilaudid25
08-01-2013, 02:35 PM
I understand completely. I've put so many hours in as well. If you knew my al name you would know who I am we play pvp together since pvp started. Oh, and don't get me started on all the flag rooms in ctf lol. I will never get 10k flags because of guilds who put members on both sides and flag all day. How boring!

Roberto077
08-01-2013, 04:46 PM
I still confuse this with Ability Power.

blakadder
08-01-2013, 04:50 PM
would love for some names to be mentioned otherwise these are just generalised allegations that encompass the entire lb

dilaudid25
08-01-2013, 05:02 PM
Hey blak we play often together pvp but unfortunately end up on different sides because I like balanced games. I don't mention names because somehow somebody will find out who I really am in al and make pvp even worse for me. It's mostly rogues though on ap leaderboard and I'm sure some are on your friend list. Do what I did and change your name for a while and follow them ;)

dilaudid25
08-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Plus sts knows this goes on because I have been in contact with them. They say there is nothing they can do about it: ( basically they don't care that many of us have spent a lot of time and $$$ in this game only for it to be all for nothing because of cheaters.

gundamsone
08-01-2013, 05:14 PM
@ blak
you know this happens and you know how easy it is to get locked games with a low score so you can self farm

i've heard some 31 ranker rogues are up in the 10:1 KDR which doesn't make sense.
a. they're rarely seen in pub TDM games and
b. For TDM high KDR doesn't correlate to high kills b/c people quit on you or stack on your side if you're THAT good.

dilaudid25
08-01-2013, 06:56 PM
What I don't understand is why the top AP players are doing it. Isn't being on the AP lb enough for them? Do they really need to pad their stats? I don't understand.

Xbuddyjosh
08-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Kill farming is not against ToS.

Someone in pl was banned for kill boosting so...

Energizeric
08-02-2013, 03:03 PM
This bothers me as well. My kdr in TDM is 2.5/1 and players constantly run from me. If I join on one team, often times within seconds the entire other team leaves. If I join a game first, everyone else will join my team and nobody will join the other team. If I join a game with 1 player on the other team, they usually leave right away. Usually the only way for me to actually find a game to play is to join a game where I'm outnumbered, and this can take time to find.

And it's hard to keep a good kdr when you are usually outnumbered. No way any pro player has a 8/1 or better kdr without kill farming and still have a high number of kills.

Soundlesskill
08-02-2013, 03:09 PM
This bothers me as well. My kdr in TDM is 2.5/1 and players constantly run from me. If I join on one team, often times within seconds the entire other team leaves. If I join a game first, everyone else will join my team and nobody will join the other team. If I join a game with 1 player on the other team, they usually leave right away. Usually the only way for me to actually find a game to play is to join a game where I'm outnumbered, and this can take time to find.

And it's hard to keep a good kdr when you are usually outnumbered. No way any pro player has a 8/1 or better kdr without kill farming and still have a high number of kills.

I'll give you one way out and it works for about 3hrs unless you're not on lb.
Change your name. Trust me it works, i tried ;)

iluvataris
08-02-2013, 07:05 PM
i think im going to try this sunday all day : )

Bless
08-02-2013, 07:09 PM

I'll give you one way out and it works for about 3hrs unless you're not on lb.
Change your name. Trust me it works, i tried ;) Wont work, trust me I once name changed and started rushing everyone, after a couple hundred deaths my friend clocked me :(

Roberto077
08-02-2013, 07:22 PM
Someone in pl was banned for kill boosting so...

Multiple people. Farming kills isn't against the ToS unless a bot/macro/3rd party software is used to hack the game and automatically score kills; HOWEVER, kill farming is highly frowned upon and will likely get you a one way ticket to my ignore list :)

(By you I didn't mean you specifically.)

chitgoks
08-03-2013, 01:27 AM
the only way for this to work is not to display names. just player 1 2 3 4

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Soundlesskill
08-03-2013, 01:31 AM
Wont work, trust me I once name changed and started rushing everyone, after a couple hundred deaths my friend clocked me :(

I didn't mean friends

@Iluvataris hahha remember to lock your name

iluvataris
08-03-2013, 03:58 AM
Haha yes ofc

gundamsone
08-03-2013, 04:36 AM
I get close to 50-70 kills an hour...

"omg its love"
Player "x" leaves the game
dot dot dot

someone with 10k+ kills at l31 tell me the tricks please...

Alhuntrazeck
08-04-2013, 05:57 AM
I get close to 50-70 kills an hour...

"omg its love"
Player "x" leaves the game
dot dot dot

someone with 10k+ kills at l31 tell me the tricks please...

Solution? Name-and-vanity-change. Works for maybe a day but hey, use your time properly n u could get on dat lb!

Soundlesskill
08-04-2013, 06:44 AM
Yup it works hahahha