PDA

View Full Version : Krunch 2

Prahasit Prahi
08-01-2013, 08:36 PM
No news in update bt an achievement.....!!

Kjalisi
08-01-2013, 10:43 PM
It is a rare spawn boss similar to Elite Bael II (I dunno why it doesn't say elite on the achievement... he is...).

Anyway you can find him in Ancient Mariner Reef map in Kraken and Oltgar keep map in Nordr :)

Happy hunting ^_^

Huifrei
08-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Alone going to fight Krunch II

MfKaz
08-02-2013, 06:36 AM
I don't know why people are hyping over a Troll that has moved to different locations & has 'Elite' in his name. It's like saying 'OMG I Found Elite Jarl in Nordr and I'm gonna take all his gold'.

Ebezaanec
08-02-2013, 07:03 AM
I don't know why people are hyping over a Troll that has moved to different locations & has 'Elite' in his name. It's like saying 'OMG I Found Elite Jarl in Nordr and I'm gonna take all his gold'.

It gives an achievement and that means APs... And that means Leaderboards.

Plus it has the same loot as Elite Bael II, I believe.

Rare
08-02-2013, 08:18 AM

You ever fought one of these elite bosses and won? If you had, you'd understand why all the fuss.

Prahasit Prahi
08-02-2013, 09:10 AM
Alone going to fight Krunch II

thanku
is it at the straight end?

MfKaz
08-02-2013, 09:54 AM
You ever fought one of these elite bosses and won? If you had, you'd understand why all the fuss.

For your information, Yes! I defeated Bael II and it wasn't a big of a deal. It's like defeating the same one only getting an Achievement and a weapon. But yeah i guess people do have different opinions.

Rare
08-02-2013, 10:12 AM
For your information, Yes! I defeated Bael II and it wasn't a big of a deal. It's like defeating the same one only getting an Achievement and a weapon. But yeah i guess people do have different opinions.

actually. You don't get an achiement and "a weapon". You have a guaranteed elite legendary or chest drop from these elite bosses. But you're right, to each their own. If that's not good enough.. move along nothing to see here :). I would love a chance at a guaraunteed legendary drop as would about 99% of the players here.

MfKaz
08-02-2013, 10:16 AM
actually. You don't get an achiement and "a weapon". You have a guaranteed elite legendary or chest drop from these elite bosses. But you're right, to each their own. If that's not good enough.. move along nothing to see here :). I would love a chance at a guaraunteed legendary drop as would about 99% of the players here.

Hmm. Looks like I got some competition here :).

Rare
08-02-2013, 10:39 AM
Hmm. Looks like I got some competition here :).

Competition for?

MfKaz
08-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Competition for?

Never mind..