PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Dojos

Caiahar
08-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Well today I had my troops in training, and I spent about 2k putting em in the dojo.
I decided to upgrade my dojo later, forgetting about troops.
Now, the troop training has stopped, and I cant get the sheep back.
Suggestion:
1. Add a button when you decide to upgrade dojo when your troops are training, "You still have troops in training, would you like to cancel it and upgrade the dojo?"
And if you do cancel it, you get back the sheep for whatever troops were in there unfinished (crusher-you get back 500 sheep)

2. Or if you have troops in there, and you upgrade the dojo, automatically, your sheeps come back fir whatever troops were in there unfinished (spitter-50 sheep)

glengon
08-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Lol I had this problem too. I had all crushers in the dojo that time, and I upgraded the dojo. While upgrading the dojo still produces troops lol. So in the end I just cancelled the upgrade to remove the crushers first..

Dark Passenger
08-01-2013, 10:41 PM
Lol I had this problem too. I had all crushers in the dojo that time, and I upgraded the dojo. While upgrading the dojo still produces troops lol. So in the end I just cancelled the upgrade to remove the crushers first..

Don't you lose a percentage when you cancel the upgrade?

glengon
08-02-2013, 01:24 AM

Don't you lose a percentage when you cancel the upgrade?
Lol i didnt say it happened today. That was last week.