PDA

View Full Version : Plasma sword of thoth?

Superzarop
10-26-2010, 04:30 AM
Is it good? It makes me never need to buy mana pots again and i do more dps than force cutter or vibra cus i spam all my skills

Ellyidol
10-26-2010, 06:01 AM
Is it good? It makes me never need to buy mana pots again and i do more dps than force cutter or vibra cus i spam all my skills

I used one before I had any decent weapon. It was good in a sense that it had m/s, decent dps, and did it add armor?

I just found a zuraz better, and the plasma sword has low base damage which makes it do really low vs high armored targers even with high dps.

Spamming of skills doesn't really mean you have more dps, since your a bear, would probably mean your spamming your debuffs and slashes which aren't really dps crazy.

KingFu
10-26-2010, 06:08 AM
Eh, plasmas are ok, if you like DPS....

See, plasmas have a DPS base, so targets with heavy armor, won't get hit very badly. It is a decent weapon, but is no where near the best. I read you saying that you do more DPS than vibra and force cutter, which isn't true, Vibra has more DPS, not sure on Force Cutter.

The worst thing about plasma swords, is there is no debuff, Royce and I tested it, and the stats stayed the same. Force cutter has a nice armor debuff, and vibra has a debuff called execute, triggered by hell scream lowering the targets damage, hit%, and overall DPS. I would much rather use a lance, or a spear, or Vibra, Force cutter, Scimitar (scimitar has leach life, which steals opponents health and delivers it to the user) etc. To be honest, one of my last weapons of choice would be a Thoth Plasma. If I needed a weapon with M/S I would go with a spear, but hey, that's just my opinion.

Arterra
10-26-2010, 07:01 AM
Heheh traded one of these for by sunblessed bow...

BeardedBear
10-26-2010, 07:49 AM
Eh, plasmas are ok, if you like DPS....

See, plasmas have a DPS base, so targets with heavy armor, won't get hit very badly. It is a decent weapon, but is no where near the best. I read you saying that you do more DPS than vibra and force cutter, which isn't true, Vibra has more DPS, not sure on Force Cutter.

The worst thing about plasma swords, is there is no debuff, Royce and I tested it, and the stats stayed the same. Force cutter has a nice armor debuff, and vibra has a debuff called execute, triggered by hell scream lowering the targets damage, hit%, and overall DPS. I would much rather use a lance, or a spear, or Vibra, Force cutter, Scimitar (scimitar has leach life, which steals opponents health and delivers it to the user) etc. To be honest, one of my last weapons of choice would be a Thoth Plasma. If I needed a weapon with M/S I would go with a spear, but hey, that's just my opinion.

It's actually "Soul Leech", and has anyone confirmed it does what you say?

Superzarop
10-26-2010, 03:13 PM
It still saves me a lot of money while im farming tho. Can any rich mofo give me a rift 1h weap in exchange for my plasma rift after i hav gotten full rift armor? I mean its still a prestige to own a limited edition item.