PDA

View Full Version : NativeX problems?

Kingzila
08-01-2013, 10:48 PM
So I'm like many on this game that get some plat or for other all there plat from promo offers(I buy plat but only on sales mostly)

So today and for 2 mouths now I've been noticing nativeX promo offers are just not working and by this I mean simply (they don't redirect right/they don't go to the right offer (meaning it spits you to a spam page) or the best one u get the offer done an completed and it does not give you the plat that the offer was suppose to give and just says (pending)
(my history list for nativeX is like a waste land of pending's on offers that I have completed lol)

Now I will say it does work some times and I mean not very often. To put this into better perspective lets say I do 30 offers in one day (not very likely but it has happened) I will more then likely only get two of the 30 offers plat received. Now I know it maybe not all be sts's fault but for the most part it would be nice to know what's going on in the promo department. Or maybe a way to contact whom ever is in charge of the offers in nativeX.

Update: since this was posted I've been using the nativex support email and its been working great with the exeption of last month where I got a nativex employe who thought it was funny to tell me he could not see my offers that where pending and that I needed to write them down. 7 hours later I replayed to said employe with a list of all my pending's (there was like 50 of them native was just not working to save my life that day) just to get a reply 5 hours later with the text " yah I don't see any pending" this person didn't even bather to look at my account I hope he got fired needless to say. But other then that the support line has been getting my offers fixed since this was posted.

On a side note though if you're offers is expired they can't be re-creditd back to you unless they where out of pocket paid offers like a go daddy offer or credit card register offer. So there's that.

Whirlzap
08-01-2013, 10:51 PM
There is a Need Help? button at the bottom right of the offers page.
You need to send them an email using that button and they will reward all Plat that you deserved within a week or two.
Others have varying degrees of success, but I managed to get a reply from their Support and got 493 Plat rewarded (a total of two year's Plat offers that originally did not credit).
In total, that was around 84 Platinum offers that I had never gotten the credit for previously.
I was shocked by this, and you might be, too.

Furthermore, STS cannot do anything about NativeX.
NativeX has their own support HelpDesk and they are pretty reliable!
If you can wait until tomorrow, I will post a thread on the specifics.

Schnitzel
08-01-2013, 11:06 PM
NativeX owes me plat too :(

Hahahahabirdy
08-01-2013, 11:30 PM
You need to send them an email using that button and they will reward all Plat that you deserved within a week or two.
Others have varying degrees of success, but I managed to get a reply from their Support and got 493 Plat rewarded (a total of two year's Plat offers that originally did not credit).
In total, that was around 84 Platinum offers that I had never gotten the credit for previously.

How long did you have to wait for STS to grant you the platinum after NativeX emailed them asking them to give it to you? Just curious if 2 weeks waiting is normal or if something is awry.

Kingzila
08-01-2013, 11:41 PM

I'd seen these help support things on promo sites before but I never really liked using it cuz I never got feedback about it but if you say it works and there reliable for feedback then I goes il give them a try. And they really rewarded all that back? I'd think they would pull a amount of time limit on plat offers.

Cavoc
08-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there seems to be some kind of limit to how many you can do at the same time. Ill do 2-3 gain 10-15 plat, and they stop working for a little while.

I usually just do 2-3 a day, and they work... Sometimes

Orchero
11-29-2013, 04:58 PM
These guys are not rewarding platinum as promised when you do their paid apps. Been over 24 hours now...if not resolved today im going to leave a negative review for NativeX on every website I see their name on. After 3days
Im going to the BBB.

Caiahar
11-29-2013, 06:10 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there seems to be some kind of limit to how many you can do at the same time. Ill do 2-3 gain 10-15 plat, and they stop working for a little while.

I usually just do 2-3 a day, and they work... Sometimes

Erm.yesterday I got like 100 plat.
Also, send them TWO emails. So far, whenever I sent one email for it, it didn't work, when I sent two, they always gave it back.

All for one, and one for all.

Aveea
11-29-2013, 07:51 PM
Problems here as well but still this is my best run on free plat offers to date. :positive:

Argyros
11-29-2013, 08:32 PM
Erm.yesterday I got like 100 plat.
Also, send them TWO emails. So far, whenever I sent one email for it, it didn't work, when I sent two, they always gave it back.

All for one, and one for all.

So should I send two emails? I completed the kobo offer, sent an email, and they haven't responded in 2days.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Jig
11-29-2013, 08:57 PM
I have soooooo many pending its rediculous, maybe I should send them an email to see if they can get me all of it? so many pending its not funny, all of that time wasted on playing the app, that gives no plat.

Mercantilism
11-29-2013, 10:18 PM
I have soooooo many pending its rediculous, maybe I should send them an email to see if they can get me all of it? so many pending its not funny, all of that time wasted on playing the app, that gives no plat.

Hey there!
I had a lot of pending from over a year ago up until now.
I sent them an email last week, and then sent another 3 days ago.
Today, I logged in and saw 837 Plat credited to my account.

It's definitely worth a try- if you're sure they were supposed to credit, and you send them enough emails, then you will be in for a surprise when you log in and see a lot of Plat.

@Arg: Yes, definitely send at least one email. Send another in a day or two. Keep doing that until they respond (they can't do anything about it, it's not like spamming them with daily emails will get you banned from their offer wall) and eventually, if you actually did complete the offers required, you will obtain your free Platinum!

Jig
11-30-2013, 10:01 PM
Hey there!
I had a lot of pending from over a year ago up until now.
I sent them an email last week, and then sent another 3 days ago.
Today, I logged in and saw 837 Plat credited to my account.

It's definitely worth a try- if you're sure they were supposed to credit, and you send them enough emails, then you will be in for a surprise when you log in and see a lot of Plat.

@Arg: Yes, definitely send at least one email. Send another in a day or two. Keep doing that until they respond (they can't do anything about it, it's not like spamming them with daily emails will get you banned from their offer wall) and eventually, if you actually did complete the offers required, you will obtain your free Platinum!

Nice! I heard of this long time ago but never was bothered to get around to doing it… might have to soon hehe, whats there email? or could I find it in game in the earning free plat window

Impact
11-30-2013, 10:30 PM
Lol native x owes me like 5090 plat no joke, emails arent too helpful since they only give back half the plat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Caiahar
11-30-2013, 11:21 PM
Lol native x owes me like 5090 plat no joke, emails arent too helpful since they only give back half the plat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)
250 plat is good..and send more than one email.

Jig
12-03-2013, 10:08 AM
250 plat is good..and send more than one email.

You mean 2500 plat lol O___o

Rot
12-03-2013, 11:29 AM
this is bad.. i dont have a single offer that's pending, theyve all expired

3;

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)