PDA

View Full Version : To all Jarl farming players: PLEASE READ

Venom
08-02-2013, 02:34 AM
Isn't it annoying when you are farming jarl for crates and you keep entering an empty map, wasting your elixir?

This happens coz players are in a great hurry, they don't kill the mobs after jarl. You need to kill the one that spawns late and 3 others besides him in order to enter a new map next time. SO PLEASE, save us time and take couple more seconds to kill those mobs besides jarl.

Obi
08-02-2013, 02:39 AM
It is annoying so I use solo runs there only..

chitgoks
08-02-2013, 03:05 AM
i thought it's not easy to get crates from jarl coz they lowered the % to get one?

Deadroth
08-02-2013, 05:49 AM
lol.. You should just enter kraag or whatwa... insert /partyinvite x

Then You can farm Jarl widout anyone around.

When You will finish insert /partyleave

thats all lol

Wowsome
08-02-2013, 05:52 AM
thx .. much needed PSA .. i solo sometimes but its tedious to type so much every now and then

matanofx
08-02-2013, 05:53 AM
Little shortcut instead of /partyinvite and /partyleave type /partyi /partyl

najcomp
08-02-2013, 07:41 AM
Dont waste your time by farming jarl..i get bored so i go solo farm ydra forest and sometime i can get 3 locked in one run(the mob,troll, and the mage)

Temarichan
08-02-2013, 09:51 AM
Solo. Thats the best way to Do^^ it. Plus, Jarl doesn't really drop crates much. Do^^ Yrda Forest where there are 2 bosses.

Venom
08-02-2013, 10:31 AM
Party trick is good, but have to redo party everytime..

Also, Gold mine better, 4 bosses at once :) Just dont kill the main boss until he summons other 3.

Alrisaia
08-02-2013, 10:33 AM
Party trick is good, but have to redo party everytime..

Also, Gold mine better, 4 bosses at once :) Just dont kill the main boss until he summons other 3.

This takes like 4 minutes... you could kill like 7 Jarls in that amount of time :P

xcainnblecterx
08-02-2013, 10:38 AM
Why does every one do the hard way to solo? Easy way, go to party invite tab, type any name, (for example, jdndndjdjenncklldnkapq) and there you go. To leave its the same as the other way.

GoodSyntax
08-02-2013, 11:43 AM
To reset maps when in a solo party, just start a new map, then start up Brackenridge again.

No need to disband solo part and recreate in between runs.

darthdlo
08-02-2013, 12:34 PM
no its from one person standing around and as soon as said person leaves person 2 enters and its empty, and when they realize its empty person 3 &4 have already and they go in a never ending circle of people comeing into the empty map. If everyone just would leave after itwould be alright BUT use /partyinvite 01 at windmore and go to brakenridge kill jarl b4 u leave type /partyleave each time and u can solo and not worry bout it and its not a hard as u think once u do a few times.

Rare
08-02-2013, 12:47 PM
To reset maps when in a solo party, just start a new map, then start up Brackenridge again.

No need to disband solo part and recreate in between runs.

I think developers said before there is like a 5 minute window before the maps will reset unless you kill everything. But if you can find 2 or 3 maps that are fast, you can cycle through them with no problem.

Snakespeare
08-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Why does every one do the hard way to solo? Easy way, go to party invite tab, type any name, (for example, jdndndjdjenncklldnkapq) and there you go. To leave its the same as the other way.

This is not working right for me. I invited a nonsense name. It said can't find player. I enter Brackenridge, it was solo, got Jarl, then Quit to Menu, tapped Play, tapped World Map, went into Brackenridge... it was my own incomplete instance. I went to Ydra Forest, came back to Brackenridge, still my own incomplete instance. I cleared it, but did not leave by the portal, quit to menu instead, tapped Play, tapped World Map, tapped Brackenridge.... still my instance, which is now empty completely.

Meanwhile the elixir timer is clicking.

I can't leave the party. When I go to the party page, there is no party to leave. I wait 5 minutes and can do Brackenridge again.

And now I am stuck always playing solo.
--
Oh... gotta type "partyleave"... hold on...

---

Doh! ok thanks

Wowsome
08-02-2013, 03:57 PM
I think developers said before there is like a 5 minute window before the maps will reset unless you kill everything. But if you can find 2 or 3 maps that are fast, you can cycle through them with no problem.

This is true. That's why we have to partyi/partyl.

Venom
08-03-2013, 03:28 AM
Coming back to topic, today only once or twice i came across an unfinished map within half an hour.. Many people have started killing the extra mobs, jarl map resets more often now :)

To players who say jarl doesnt drop crates much: It all depends on luck, i got 3 crates on one toon, 4 crates on another from jarl in one klaas elixir. Jarl is very fast to do, my personal fav for crate farming. Within a week i have stocked around 80 crates.

Venom
08-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Forget where i said jarl is my personal fav.. Now my personal fav is Ydra Forest XD. Got definite locked/blight drop almost each run >.<

Thanks Najcomp and Temarichan!

xcainnblecterx
08-03-2013, 11:54 AM
This is not working right for me. I invited a nonsense name. It said can't find player. I enter Brackenridge, it was solo, got Jarl, then Quit to Menu, tapped Play, tapped World Map, went into Brackenridge... it was my own incomplete instance. I went to Ydra Forest, came back to Brackenridge, still my own incomplete instance. I cleared it, but did not leave by the portal, quit to menu instead, tapped Play, tapped World Map, tapped Brackenridge.... still my instance, which is now empty completely.

Meanwhile the elixir timer is clicking.

I can't leave the party. When I go to the party page, there is no party to leave. I wait 5 minutes and can do Brackenridge again.

And now I am stuck always playing solo.
--
Oh... gotta type "partyleave"... hold on...

---

Doh! ok thanks

Yea haha dont forget to type the leave party code

najcomp
08-03-2013, 12:21 PM
For those who soloing run jarl with party,after u kill jarl and clear the extra mob,do one single run at brackenridge forest and then go to ydra forest,its like map cycle(brackenridge-brackenridge forest-ydra forest) and repeat it..so far i can get 6 locked in 30 minutes klaas loot reroll elixir