PDA

View Full Version : Hi! Im kind of new here at the forums

klayble
08-02-2013, 03:04 AM
Im new here at the forums and that i want to know some tips of how things go around here and some tricks on how to tag someone in a comment etc. well please teach me everything here want to know!!! And also what is a signature and how do you make one(sorry if im THAT dumb :( thanks really much!)

Temarichan
08-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Im new here at the forums and that i want to know some tips of how things go around here and some tricks on how to tag someone in a comment etc. well please teach me everything here want to know!!! And also what is a signature and how do you make one(sorry if im THAT dumb :( thanks really much!)

Try not to post threads about begging for gold or scams. The DEVs will usually close those up.

Signatures? Are like the ones that I have. Just below here. You can go to Settings--->Edit Signature
You can upload a banner like I have. And add up to 4 lines.

The more you post, the more you'll learn about being on the forum :3

Let me know if you have any questions.

Temarichan
08-02-2013, 11:41 PM
Okay that post didn't post everything I wanted? Idk why.

You cant really tag people, but you can reply their post as a quote by tapping "Reply With Quote" like I did above.

Temarichan
08-02-2013, 11:45 PM
And also Welcome to the forums :3

Urqui
08-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Okay that post didn't post everything I wanted? Idk why.

You cant really tag people, but you can reply their post as a quote by tapping "Reply With Quote" like I did above.

Triple post ftw!:playful: There's an edit button. :o

Welcome to the forums.:)

Skeletonlord
08-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Welcome to the forums!

You don't tag people as already said, but you can reply to a post with the "quick reply with quote" feature. Click this and you can reply to a post.

You can thank users if you like their post using the "thanks" button under any post on the forums that isn't yours. You can only thank a certain amount of users posts a day though.

Feel free to drop me a PM or a reply on this thread and I will reply to you.

Conquered
08-03-2013, 12:33 AM
Welcome to forums!
ask high levels ig so you may learn.

Tryndamare
08-08-2013, 10:11 AM
Welcome to AL forums, hope u enjoy ur stay & enjoy ur game :)

klayble
08-11-2013, 11:38 PM
Hi again! Here is my first sig.I just made it myself and i will continue to make it more awsome and upgrade my sig-making skills!

klayble
08-11-2013, 11:39 PM
Welcome to the forums!

You don't tag people as already said, but you can reply to a post with the "quick reply with quote" feature. Click this and you can reply to a post.

You can thank users if you like their post using the "thanks" button under any post on the forums that isn't yours. You can only thank a certain amount of users posts a day though.

Feel free to drop me a PM or a reply on this thread and I will reply to you.

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

klayble
08-11-2013, 11:40 PM
Welcome to forums!
ask high levels ig so you may learn.

Thanks for the welcome!

klayble
08-11-2013, 11:41 PM
And also Welcome to the forums :3

Appreciate your welcome! :D

klayble
08-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Welcome to AL forums, hope u enjoy ur stay & enjoy ur game :)

Yes,i will. Thanks!

klayble
08-11-2013, 11:57 PM
Triple post ftw!:playful: There's an edit button. :o

Welcome to the forums.:)

^~^

Conquered
08-12-2013, 08:41 AM
Np. ask me if you need help.