PDA

View Full Version : Klaas & Shazbot giving empty chests

Chaim Nail
08-02-2013, 03:05 PM
I got a chest from Shazbot earier today only to receive nothing, now I just collected a chest from Klass and again received nothing.

Are they broken again?

Taejo
08-02-2013, 03:28 PM
Are you sure you didn't accidentally end the "prize being revealed" animation too soon by tapping/clicking on the screen? If you received a Story Token, Hauntlet Coin, egg, or potions, that will explain why you had no buff after collecting and would appear as if you received nothing. Happens to me all the time.

Rajnikanth
08-02-2013, 03:43 PM
hold ur breath when u tap on shazbot or klaas.

Producers
08-02-2013, 03:47 PM
I think people check where the chests are supposed to be? :redface:

MfKaz
08-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Never stumbled across this one before. You must have pressed the screen before anything was revealed like Taejo mentioned above.

Chaim Nail
08-03-2013, 07:38 AM
I definitely didn't touch the screen before anything was revealed, I've been collecting from them daily since the beginning of this year so I know to quickly tap once and keep my fingers away from the screen until the reveal.

I checked my inventory and satchel, no extra Hauntlet coins, no extra story tokens, no eggs, and no potions received.

There was a time when Klaas & Shazbot were bugged and wouldn't give you anything unless you collected from them within a short amount of time, which is why I queried if they were broken again.

I got a reroll elixir from Klass about almost an hour ago though so must've been an obscure bug.

gaararhen
08-03-2013, 08:21 AM
yup.. always happens when my ping is bad