PDA

View Full Version : Scammers!!! Does the game ever help u , if u do get scammed???

Amazonina
08-02-2013, 04:25 PM
My guild is falling apart all do to scammers and lairs. Its so frustrating to hear how my friends and guildies are getting hert by other players. Please help! I wrote to support, I hope they can get their stuff back. Im livid, they hert the nicest and kindest players. Leave ur stories and comments to support my guildies and friends. I appreciate it

FluffNStuff
08-02-2013, 04:29 PM
As angry as we are about this, I want to make sure no one in the guild gets hurt any worse so make sure not to call out the name of the scammers on the forum, no matter how DELIGHTFUL that would feel right now.

Amazonina
08-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Nomim not saying any names.. but trust and believe I will report them!!

Zeus
08-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Never did trust Calmedfear when he kept asking for my stuff..

Amazonina
08-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Its just wrong

xcainnblecterx
08-02-2013, 06:10 PM
Imo id rather have friends over gold or items. Friends make the.game better over a tainted rep

Amazonina
08-02-2013, 06:15 PM
I agree.. the reason im on is cuz I love my guild and the players I play with.

matanofx
08-02-2013, 06:19 PM
So sorry to hear about this... so sad to see how greedy people are, ITS JUST A GAME!

Hope everyone get what they deserve, scammers go sit in the corner, no one likes you.

Rare
08-02-2013, 06:38 PM
two more scammers to add to my list

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Goblin
08-02-2013, 06:38 PM
Let's see if the current situation resolves

Huifrei
08-02-2013, 06:55 PM
I still surprised about some lines here people saying it's sad and blablabla -_-. I don't feel any sorrow for the players who were scamed with this trick =/ Call me a bad person if you guys want, but I'm a really nice guy =) what I'm trying to say is, both are are bad! The player who does this trick and the player who fall for it. Why? Because the faller knows Mythic is more worthed and plays the scamer role with the scamer.. Lol sorry about my English. Have a nice game and please, be honest =) oh! And a good farmer =D EPITOME OF SILENTKILL <3

Amazonina
08-02-2013, 07:45 PM
You have every right to ur opinion.... I have have every right to tell u r rude! Its not fair to the person getting robbed like wth! Really?!? Ur saying ur a nice person then show some sympathy. Dont b a jerk, my man got robbed by another player. It upsets me, buz he doesnt deserve this or any other player for that matter. I believe a person is valued by their word. Being a thief is no way to live

xcainnblecterx
08-02-2013, 07:49 PM
[Q

I still surprised about some lines here people saying it's sad and blablabla -_-. I don't feel any sorrow for the players who were scamed with this trick =/ Call me a bad person if you guys want, but I'm a really nice guy =) what I'm trying to say is, both are are bad! The player who does this trick and the player who fall for it. Why? Because the faller knows Mythic is more worthed and plays the scamer role with the scamer.. Lol sorry about my English. Have a nice game and please, be honest =) oh! And a good farmer =D EPITOME OF SILENTKILL <3

So you dont mind a community of liars and scammers thatd rathet take what thwy didnt work for? Sure theres always going.to be scammers but as of lately with all these scam threads, its a very sad sight. Go play some pl, even with the.scammers there the overall community (especially the forumers) are very respectful and helpful. The.community here in al is not so good, there are some.very good people but most of the people you run into would not help you before helping themselves or unless helping you lead to them being helped

Alrisaia
08-02-2013, 07:57 PM
mmo games are held together by relationships. I'm sorry your trust was betrayed.

Temarichan
08-02-2013, 09:07 PM
If your guild is falling apart, then please find out who those scammers are and let your guildmates report them. Also, tell them to take precautions.

Your guild shouldn't be falling apart because you cant avoid them. Fight Em. Scams wouldn't happen if your careful.

Delphina
08-02-2013, 09:38 PM
No need to post a thread about this. Please just message support or handle through pm's.