PDA

View Full Version : First World Problems: New Phone -.-

NotYoCookiez
08-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Ugh I feel so bad complaining about this but I have to !

So couple hours ago I got a new phone. The Samsung S4 ... iTS TOOO DANG BIG. OMG I had an iPhone 4s for almost 2 years and I used that for PL . It was so good, good size and ran perfect. Now I got this s4 and when I play PL its so hard to type and move!!! How do you guys do it? Maybe takes awhile but when I was in game I barely could move, use skills, and type without making so much mistakes.

So if you see me in game and I dont reply its because im taking 1 hour to type -.-

on the plus side I got to try battle dragons lol just downloaded about to play.

ps you guys have no idea I how it took me to type this... UGH.

Spyce
08-02-2013, 09:37 PM
I switch to an iPhone 5 because Samsung is very difficult to use.

Oldcoot
08-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Grats on your new phone, I think.
Personally I love my iPhone4s.
Give it some time maybe it takes some getting use to

NotYoCookiez
08-02-2013, 10:24 PM
I loved the 4s but it broke :(

I didnt choose this phone but oh well. I guess time is the only solution... I hope so

ThePvpTwink
08-02-2013, 10:45 PM
I usually play on iPad ;) pretty sure it's bigger.

Then when I play on iPhone I mess up a lot because everyhting is small

billybob1
08-02-2013, 11:36 PM
Lame..get used to it.....little ifones..pfffttttt
Ive been using samsung for long time wit no probs

Kraze
08-02-2013, 11:48 PM
Lame..get used to it.....little ifones..pfffttttt
Ive been using samsung for long time wit no probs
Didn't you just post in another thread about not being able to buy plat through your phone? Pfft +1 iPhone

Schnitzel
08-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Ugh I feel so bad complaining about this but I have to !

So couple hours ago I got a new phone. The Samsung S4 ... iTS TOOO DANG BIG. OMG I had an iPhone 4s for almost 2 years and I used that for PL . It was so good, good size and ran perfect. Now I got this s4 and when I play PL its so hard to type and move!!! How do you guys do it? Maybe takes awhile but when I was in game I barely could move, use skills, and type without making so much mistakes.

So if you see me in game and I dont reply its because im taking 1 hour to type -.-

on the plus side I got to try battle dragons lol just downloaded about to play.

ps you guys have no idea I how it took me to type this... UGH.
I got gs3, my dad got gs4, screen difference not much.
You just gotta get used to it. Gl...took me a few weeks to switch from ipod to gs3

DocDoBig
08-03-2013, 12:20 AM
Why haven't you got a Note 2?

Caiahar
08-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Samsung galaxy 5.0 FTW...

Roberto077
08-03-2013, 12:48 AM
The transition from IPod 4 to chrome to IPod 5 kinda sucked too.

Neffy
08-03-2013, 01:41 AM
I started PL on an iPod and moved up to my old phone, which was a new Samsung, and I loved it. Took me an hour to get used to but once I did, it was so much more easy and convenient. Just try to get used to it or make sure your keyboard is set to Android and you should get the hang of it quickly! (:

dudetus
08-03-2013, 02:17 AM
I have GS1... But go ahead and laugh, when my Ubuntu Edge arrives, ur superyduperyphones are pocket calculators compared to my Edge...

Zentry
08-03-2013, 03:41 AM
U think that's bad, I use a 9 inch tablet. And my fingers aren't fully grown. It is easy when you get the hang of it, when I first got my tablet, I didn't even know how to use a electronic keyboard. And now I've written this post in about a minute.

Zentry Out....

Revealing
08-03-2013, 04:13 AM
LOL i get 5mistakes in a sentence cause of my iPad

DocDoBig
08-03-2013, 04:39 AM
I have GS1... But go ahead and laugh, when my Ubuntu Edge arrives, ur superyduperyphones are pocket calculators compared to my Edge...

A device to rule them all! ;)

Waug
08-03-2013, 05:14 AM
Get tab or pad they're cheap and much better,

Rouquine
08-03-2013, 07:36 AM
I usually play on iPad ;) pretty sure it's bigger.

Then when I play on iPhone I mess up a lot because everyhting is small

Same. I can't play on my phone at all. I would always look like a total noob. Haha.

NotYoCookiez
08-03-2013, 08:07 AM
Hehe I love the iphone because of size it fits my hand perfectly which made movjng and typing easier

CrimsonTider
08-03-2013, 08:08 AM
I have a Samsung Nexus and love mine. I also have an ASUS Transformer and though playing on it is wonderful, I cannot type and talk like I can on my phone so I use my phone. You will get use to the size though and love the functionality of Android over iOS.

Extreme
08-03-2013, 08:12 AM
I have a Samsung Nexus and love mine. I also have an ASUS Transformer and though playing on it is wonderful, I cannot type and talk like I can on my phone so I use my phone. You will get use to the size though and love the functionality of Android over iOS.

I'm Changing to nexus. GF

dudetus
08-03-2013, 08:31 AM
A device to rule them all! ;)

Just watched LOtR trilogy on blu-ray extended editions. :)

CrimsonTider
08-03-2013, 08:34 AM

Nerd. That is one of the greatest trilogies ever. :)

DocDoBig
08-03-2013, 08:38 AM

So you started watching at 4am? ;)

Chopper
08-03-2013, 10:52 AM
The S4 is a beauty of a phone. I play on the ipad, much bigger and i use two hands, easy.

You hear Apple iphone users say that they hate the Samsung because it's too big, but Apple is releasing bigger iphones soon, and then you will hear them say how awesome it is to have bigger screens LOL

dudetus
08-03-2013, 02:39 PM
Nerd. That is one of the greatest trilogies ever. :)

Indeed it is :)! Jock.

So you started watching at 4am? ;)

I started on thursday, 1 movie a day and today was time for Return of The King. I have a life duh.

ArtofWar
08-03-2013, 02:44 PM
I'm still playing on the same iPad 2 on which I started playing StS games. When I got a new phone a few weeks ago I was like "Why so small? D:" and messed up so much. >.< Got used to it but I still prefer my iPad 2 since I like a bigger screen more. Hope you get used to your new phone. ;)

DocDoBig
08-03-2013, 02:51 PM
I started on thursday, 1 movie a day and today was time for Return of The King. I have a life duh.
The whole extended trilogy is somewhat around 12 hours long.
Easy to do in one day ... or night.

Kixxler
08-03-2013, 02:52 PM
I have a Samsung S4 too but I have big hands so I can still play PL lol.

dudetus
08-03-2013, 02:53 PM
The whole extended trilogy is somewhat around 12 hours long.
Easy to do in one day ... or night.

Correct!

And once again, I have a life.

Or thats what I tell to my action figure friends.

saool
08-03-2013, 03:00 PM
You'll get used to it. I recommend getting Swype, personally I find it better for typing. I got the Note 2 which is much bigger and I still find it small! I'm usually on my Nexus 7, which I love to play on lol

NotYoCookiez
08-03-2013, 03:18 PM
You'll get used to it. I recommend getting Swype, personally I find it better for typing. I got the Note 2 which is much bigger and I still find it small! I'm usually on my Nexus 7, which I love to play on lol

Is that an app? If so can I use that to type in PL? Typying is a pain and I feel like this is a mini computer lol I looked so awkward when I was on the phone making a call xD

Multibird
08-03-2013, 03:26 PM
ya I experienced the same problem when I switched from iphone 4s to S3, but then after 3-4 months I was good at it, I made the right decision by choosing android over iPhone.

CrimsonTider
08-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Is that an app? If so can I use that to type in PL? Typying is a pain and I feel like this is a mini computer lol I looked so awkward when I was on the phone making a call xD

Swype is actually built in to Samsung phones. There is an option in your keyboard settings to have it on or off. Basically, you run your fingers across the keyboard to the letters you need and it will select the word.

[yoda]
08-03-2013, 03:46 PM
lol :) i use an ipad, you will get used to it

saool
08-03-2013, 05:10 PM

Swype is actually built in to Samsung phones. There is an option in your keyboard settings to have it on or off. Basically, you run your fingers across the keyboard to the letters you need and it will select the word.

Yes you're right it's on Samsung XD I forgot LOL but yes you just move your finger across the letters and it spells it out for you, and yes it works on PL! :3

NotYoCookiez
08-03-2013, 07:02 PM
I tried it out but so far do good!!! It's so much easier lol I need to get used to this

Schnitzel
08-03-2013, 09:56 PM
Lol swype is so inacurate on my gs3...
I type "hello" it types hammer

joshtheboss
08-03-2013, 10:03 PM
Lol swype is so inacurate on my gs3...
I type "hello" it types hammer

l2swype

Gideon Jean-Claude
08-04-2013, 12:49 PM
I love how easy it is to play on my flip phone even though the screen is only about 1.5" x 2". I just use some really strong reading glasses to see, and love how I can log out instantly just by closing it. Jk jk. I'm sure I'll have a similar problem adjusting when I upgrade my Galaxy 1 to a Galaxy 4. One of my daughters has the SG4 and the screen is larger than my entire phone!!!

The Sadness
08-05-2013, 01:37 AM
"You're holding it wrong." -- Steve Jobs

NotYoCookiez
08-05-2013, 08:11 AM
Laughing out loud xD