PDA

View Full Version : Shuyal Gladiator Arena--Unfair Timed Runs

Azepeiete
08-02-2013, 09:43 PM
Many of you know about the glitch that was fixed sometime in early july for the Shuyal Gladiator Arena. Exploiting this glitch would allow you to bypass the 20s timer in between each fight (yes it's 20, tho you get a notification at 15) and the boss fight would not have a special effect. Meaning you could straight up facetank it with no distractions. This allowed you to complete insane timed runs, which are un beatable today. I've tried many times only able to reach a little under 5 mins, with a maxed team, samael, good maul procs, all that junk.

A simple fix to this would be to remove all times set before the hidden update to fix the glitch happened, or swipe the board completely. If people could do it before, they should be able to do it without a glitch. I believe this would provide incentive for more competition to attempt these runs, and allow for people who may not excel in other maps to try just boss fights. If you can remember from last season, a certain map called Ancienf Mariner Reef was glitches to where the boss automatically spawned, which allowed it to be completed in 1:45, an insane time. The records for this map were reset. Simple as that. I just cannot see where leaving glitched times on the board makes any sense.

I understand the exploiters of the glitch will not be happy with this post, but please keep criticism non-flammatory if you could. As I, and many others believe this is the most fair way to deal with the situation. If you did it once you can do it again. Thanks for listening.

Zeus
08-02-2013, 10:22 PM
Bug abusers definitely shouldn't be allowed to benefit. Honestly, IMO, if they were bug abusing to get such timed runs, then like others who have abused bugs/exploits to get on the leaderboards, they should be wiped and given some sort of punishment.

Soundlesskill
08-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Then all the hooks arcane maul fullmythic players would abused the run and we would have no chance.
Yay.

Azepeiete
08-02-2013, 10:25 PM
That's not abuse. If we worked hard for our gear we should be able to use it. The owners of the times abused a non-intended bug to set unfair times.

Soundlesskill
08-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Or just lend them of someone who doesn't care about timed runs at all.
i need to test something...

Azepeiete
08-02-2013, 10:36 PM
If you care about the times and truly have a good strategy and practice, you could just borrow the gear the same way and remake some times. There is no point in glitched times sitting on board.

Soundlesskill
08-02-2013, 10:44 PM
I can't just lend the gear... wtf

Edit: i would do that tho, but then I'd break all the other records too :D

Azepeiete
08-02-2013, 10:50 PM
The way you said it before sounded like you had mythic loans on deck...lol. I still respect your teams ability to set records. Yet it makes NO sense whatsoever to leave glitched times on board.

Soundlesskill
08-02-2013, 10:59 PM
The way you said it before sounded like you had mythic loans on deck...lol. I still respect your teams ability to set records. Yet it makes NO sense whatsoever to leave glitched times on board.

I wish you had said admire mig abolities yadda yadda...
I don't see how it could've souded like that -_- because i don't. I don't even have a friend with hooks lol
I would be totally cool with the wipe, I agree glitchong is wrong, but then I'd actually want a chance to get on too. I dont know how the hell you get those items, loan or not, how the hell does the people who lend it get it. Craaaaaaates
Seriously.. No chance. At. All.

Just because:
A friend aske me today if he thought he's smurf was good enough for timed runs lb.. My reply "You meed to be full mythic...:/"

I mean, lets be honest.. You've seen the Enhanced page if tomes runs... Uff

chitgoks
08-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Bug abusers definitely shouldn't be allowed to benefit. Honestly, IMO, if they were bug abusing to get such timed runs, then like others who have abused bugs/exploits to get on the leaderboards, they should be wiped and given some sort of punishment.

no punishment. outright ban. thats what sts does with other offenses right? ban outright. so same goes here. ban.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Soundlesskill
08-02-2013, 11:03 PM
no punishment. outright ban. thats what sts does with other offenses right? ban outright. so same goes here. ban.

Wtf...
How's that even fair when all they have to do is wipe the lb pages? NOPE! One time abuser, always abuser better ban them.

Edit: if this thread gets me banned, I'm gonna rage... more than I already am

Azepeiete
08-02-2013, 11:07 PM
I wish you had said admire mig abolities yadda yadda...
I don't see how it could've souded like that -_- because i don't. I don't even have a friend with hooks lol
I would be totally cool with the wipe, I agree glitchong is wrong, but then I'd actually want a chance to get on too. I dont know how the hell you get those items, loan or not, how the hell does the people who lend it get it. Craaaaaaates
Seriously.. No chance. At. All.

Just because:
A friend aske me today if he thought he's smurf was good enough for timed runs lb.. My reply "You meed to be full mythic...:/"

I mean, lets be honest.. You've seen the Enhanced page if tomes runs... Uff

A lot of enhanced times are set due to the aimed shot nerf, and a lot are easily breakable.
Hooks aren't needed, or even the best in arena, or ALOT of maps. I do not own hooks, nor have I used for any of my current records. I have not opened a crate yet and I've got plenty of gear. Mythic rings aren't needed, mythic amulets aren't(ask frynoodles). Strategy and practice >>> gear and plat.

DrBlue
08-02-2013, 11:08 PM
I always wondered how they got 4 mins and something. I mean, they seemed to kill 4 bosses in 3 mins (given the 15 seconds to wait between each boss, that's a whole minute of waiting). Lol I barely got bloodhammer alone in less than 3 minutes.

Thanks for bringing this out Azep, I support the wipe to make it fair. +1 from me. =)

Azepeiete
08-02-2013, 11:09 PM

Unnecessary. Nobody was banned for running reef, nobody should be banned for this. A simple board swipe, or removal of times set earlier than the nerf date. That's all that is needed.

Soundlesskill
08-02-2013, 11:12 PM
A lot of enhanced times are set due to the aimed shot nerf, and a lot are easily breakable.
Hooks aren't needed, or even the best in arena, or ALOT of maps. I do not own hooks, nor have I used for any of my current records. I have not opened a crate yet and I've got plenty of gear. Mythic rings aren't needed, mythic amulets aren't(ask frynoodles). Strategy and practice >>> gear and plat.

Well you can't go 500+ DPS Without them.
They're not needed when your team is loaded on them.

Azepeiete
08-02-2013, 11:17 PM
Well you can't go 500+ DPS Without them.
They're not needed when your team is loaded on them.

Dps ain't everything...I use bow in plenty of maps and even those with hooks do the same. And the point of "you got gear so we get a glitch" is totally unfair. I farmed my gear to be effective in pvp and run recs. I didn't open crates, I spent hours farming and merching. If you wanted to run records, you should have had to earn your gear as well, not used a glitch then stroll on back to pvp because you've secured your times.

Soundlesskill
08-02-2013, 11:22 PM
Dps ain't everything...I use bow in plenty of maps and even those with hooks do the same. And the point of "you got gear so we get a glitch" is totally unfair. I farmed my gear to be effective in pvp and run recs. I didn't open crates, I spent hours farming and merching. If you wanted to run records, you should have had to earn your gear as well, not used a glitch then stroll on back to pvp because you've secured your times.

When in my post do i say you get gear i get glitch.
I said it should be wiped because i don't think it's fair we glitched for the other players. But i said it's gonna be, for me anyways, impossible to achieve without an arcane item or being full mythic.

Earned your gear .-. Earning my gear.. Dude I think i earned my gear thank you very much.
The only reason i hold a mythic item is beause i won a comp, otherwise I'd still be noble/bonechill/epic rings

Azepeiete
08-02-2013, 11:24 PM
When in my post do i say you get gear i get glitch.
I said it should be wiped because i don't think it's fair we glitched for the other players. But i said it's gonna be, for me anyways, impossible to achieve without an arcane item or being full mythic.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but what I'm trying to get across, is that you can still set records by practice and good strategy and a bit of luck. Thank you for your support, I thought you were trying to argue that the board should stand.

Soundlesskill
08-02-2013, 11:29 PM
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but what I'm trying to get across, is that you can still set records by practice and good strategy and a bit of luck. Thank you for your support, I thought you were trying to argue that the board should stand.

Okay well for one during the glitch, we did have competition. So we needed skill or whatever you wanna call it.

And secondly, are you saying that I play like a looney .-.

Azepeiete
08-02-2013, 11:33 PM
I'm saying it took a lot less practice to beat the boss with the glitch than without, and no, I've fought you in pvp and I've seen your other times. You most definitely aren't a looney lol

Soundlesskill
08-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Imo the only thing glitch did was remove the 20sec in between each boss.
The traps.. Well lets say you get the purple thing that doesn't do anything anyways. All you gotta do is stand still... No trap.

Btw i soloed arena today, no glitch. Just about 6min...

For the trap and bosses all you need is a lucky combo. Sthal or stahyl or stahyagsl, mardon, glob mother. If you get these without vortex or pumpkins... Well that's easy .-.

And just for the record, i wanna be a looney >:-(

Azepeiete
08-02-2013, 11:41 PM
Imo the only thing glitch did was remove the 20sec in between each boss.
The traps.. Well lets say you get the purple thing that doesn't do anything anyways. All you gotta do is stand still... No trap.

Btw i soloed arena today, no glitch. Just about 6min...

For the trap and bosses all you need is a lucky combo. Sthal or stahyl or stahyagsl, mardon, glob mother. If you get these without vortex or pumpkins... Well that's easy .-.

And just for the record, i wanna be a looney >:-(

I've done tons of solo runs the past few days, managed to put a time on board solo, and some with a group. Getting lucky bosses is a pain, just gotta execute when you get them tho. I'd really like to see my times stacked up against others

Soundlesskill
08-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Okay now I'm changing the subject completely, but I wanna try and run with you.
2 rouges... Just to see how it turns out -_-

Azepeiete
08-03-2013, 12:18 AM
Can do

Soundlesskill
08-03-2013, 12:19 AM
Tell me when you can...

Spar
08-03-2013, 12:31 AM
I completely agree with azep and support resetting the arena lb. Why?

1. If you already done it before, then there shouldn't be a problem doing it again, especially w/ the buffed up arcane pets now.

2. Having 60 secs (20 secs before each bosses #2-4) fighting the bosses w/o staging effects (eg vortex, pumpkins...) allow the party to have a major advantage. I think we ALL can agree that it is harder to fight and deal damages when the vortex is around. No need for me to explain further.

I'm surprised that this issue hasn't been addressed much sooner. If the ppl on the arena lb feel that resetting is unfair, I have a suggestion...u should create 2 sets of arena lb...change the current one to "Shuyal Gladiator Arena w/ Glitch/Bug" and "Shuyal Gladiator Arena w/o Glitch/Bug" :playful:

Thank you azepeiete for your integrity and fight for fairness

Soundlesskill
08-03-2013, 01:23 AM
What arcane pets? I don't see any arcane pet around me

chitgoks
08-03-2013, 02:04 AM
soundlesskill whats ur ign? add me

drgrimmy
08-03-2013, 02:09 AM
Lol seems a little like the tomb records back in season one. Originally they had it so the timer did not start until you killed an enemy, and then changed it to start when you first gained the aggro of an enemy. This made it impossible to beat any timed runs. A lot of people were very upset at the time. They finally ended up changing the timers back to how they were for the rest of the season. This gave everyone a fair chance.

This is a little bit of a different situation as this was more a a glitch that was taken advantage of. If you ban these guys for exploiting this glitch, you would have to ban a lot of people in the game, because I know of a lot of people who took advantage of it. I think the fairest thing to do is to reset the leaderboards, although I do feel bad for those that set the records as they did so with all of the tools at their disposal.

Not to bring up a whole can of worms, but how about all those people who got their arena achievement with this glitch? What do you do with all of their achievement points? Not like I think sts can do anything about this, but not really fair to all those people who had to hunt for their achievement points without the glitch.

Soundlesskill
08-03-2013, 02:31 AM
soundlesskill whats ur ign? add me

Wth..?

Rajnikanth
08-03-2013, 04:32 AM
u barely scratch d boss or u wont survive at all without 5/5 mythic.

gundamsone
08-03-2013, 04:44 AM
In serious MMOs people intentionally abusing bugs in a game for certain benefits gets banhammerd
This sounds extreme but enforcing this rule actually works

gundamsone
08-03-2013, 04:45 AM
dup.

Soundlesskill
08-03-2013, 04:52 AM
Whatever, I won't compete. Bye.

Azepeiete
08-03-2013, 12:01 PM
Tell me when you can...

I'd like to do it any time today, ill be on often.

Azepeiete
08-03-2013, 12:07 PM
In serious MMOs people intentionally abusing bugs in a game for certain benefits gets banhammerd
This sounds extreme but enforcing this rule actually works

I really don't think banning people would make sense. Literally everyone who knew about the glitch used it, and it's not like they hoarded huge sums of gold from this. The benefits gained could easily be taken away by removing times, so removing good players from the game really would just be too much, and it was NOT the point of this thread.

Ujiolo
08-03-2013, 09:35 PM
I agree. This issue should get devs attention.
Thank you for bringing this up and keeping it fair aze :)

Exist
08-03-2013, 09:42 PM

I agree with Apollo and Aze on this issue if you really want the lb that bad do it legit so you don't have to worry

gundamsone
08-03-2013, 09:49 PM
I really don't think banning people would make sense. Literally everyone who knew about the glitch used it, and it's not like they hoarded huge sums of gold from this. The benefits gained could easily be taken away by removing times, so removing good players from the game really would just be too much, and it was NOT the point of this thread.
Good players? I don't think people who intentionally abused this bug to pixel hog are good players...unless that's your definition of good, do w/e it takes to get on leaderboards.
If you do it once or twice w/o knowing that's forgiveable b/c it wasn't intentional, but after you do it a dozen times+ and not report this then I can't really say they should be forgiven.

If STS is harsher on bug abusers, then players (especially top players) will learn that there will be CONSEQUENCES if they abusing bugs intentionally.
If you keep letting these people slip by each time, it sets a bad example for everyone else..."hey let's abuse the crap outa this glitch till it's fixed b/c STS won't do a thing to us"
That kind of logic is wrong if you want to create a competitive and fair game experience for any MMO.

*o and I didn't mean to say perm ban.
Let's say 1st offence is 1 day ban, then 7 day, then perm etc.

Azepeiete
08-03-2013, 09:55 PM
Good players? I don't think people who intentionally abused this bug to pixel hog are good players...unless that's your definition of good, do w/e it takes to get on leaderboards.
If you do it once or twice w/o knowing that's forgiveable b/c it wasn't intentional, but after you do it a dozen times+ and not report this then I can't really say they should be forgiven.

If STS is harsher on bug abusers, then players (especially top players) will learn that there will be CONSEQUENCES if they abusing bugs intentionally.
If you keep letting these people slip by each time, it sets a bad example for everyone else..."hey let's abuse the crap outa this glitch till it's fixed b/c STS won't do a thing to us"
That kind of logic is wrong if you want to create a competitive and fair game experience for any MMO.

I agree some punishment would make sense, so yes, a couple day ban would be ok. But really I was not trying to intentionally attack certain players here. I wanted to point out that the board is full of abused glitches, not allowing serious competitors a fair chance. Thanks for the support(which I think you are doing lol).

Taejo
08-03-2013, 11:13 PM
STS - please reset Shuyal Arena times before Season 5 starts!

Gesaffelstein
08-04-2013, 02:35 AM
This seems like a good occasion to bring up the Mount Spyr LB time. This record was set before the devs patched the "fight wolf on bridge glitch". No chance to beat it now, cause after the patch it became much harder. (hence why nobody is farming Spyr anymore)

I totally agree on this thread that glitched times on the LB should be reset.

xoxo

Jellowpy
08-04-2013, 04:56 AM
This is gravescar , along with jozzo sarai and msdoraemon hold some enhanced timed run in shuyal since first week it started but i can assure you we never have used any bug during those time we are all full geared (iam full mythic with maul and our 2 rogues are with hooks+ full mythic and mage are also full mythic) as you can see even with full mythics and full elix buff our enhanced time arent not that far from "PuRE" LB record. Meaning we had a hard time time even with the help of elix buffs because we did it fair and square..

I found out the bug i think a week before it was fixed and asked jozzo if we wanna try to re-break our time using the bug if ever someone broke our record , fortunately till it was fixed our records stayed intact (crossing fingers it'll still hold till end of season).
I just wanna set that straight since during those time breaking the enhanced shuyal record , we played fair invested our time and lots of plats .. So it'll also be unfair to us if ever they did reset it just because some used the "bug" to get into LB.. I rarely see those 3 guys OL now since i myself are also just too busy trying to finish real life business while waiting for the new patch.

No problem with me even if they check our timed run during those time to confirm if we did it legit or with bug since iam 100% sure we did not use any bug that time. As long as we did not get Bloodhammer plus Crystal vortex on our runs we always get good time specially if dont get any Crystal Vortex in any of the boss the entire fight we always get good time back then ( our favorite is poison then pumpkin then spiders are still acceptable just pray no crystal vortex )

Soundlesskill
08-04-2013, 06:54 AM

You just offeded like everyone who used that bug. There was a lot of people who used that bug, some of us just used it for lb. it wasn't my intention. Tbh i thought it'd say glitched.

@aze you said a lot of people use it.everyone coulde gotten on lb. just saying

moot
08-04-2013, 06:57 AM
I need that bug to JUST finish shuyal. But nobody told me :(

gundamsone
08-04-2013, 08:18 AM
You just offeded like everyone who used that bug. There was a lot of people who used that bug, some of us just used it for lb. it wasn't my intention. Tbh i thought it'd say glitched.

O did I? I honestly don't care if I did (b/c it wasn't intentional) nor am I posting comments to to be the "cool person" on these boards.
As i've said before using it a few times w/o prior knowledge is okay, but using it "for lb" like you have said isn't okay b/c you know it's bound to be patched sooner or later.
That kind of attitude is really frowned upon on or at least I would think that's how people look at this issue.

There was another pretty big bug early in S4, remember the ice patch giving exponential exp? Those people who afked on there for hours clearly did do it purposely and the fact that STS did not rollback or punish these abusers indicates something...
In the end it's not my game so I guess I shouldn't be the one here to judge...so you guys keep doing what you want to do if you think it's the best for you, the game and everyone else.

This seems like a good occasion to bring up the Mount Spyr LB time. This record was set before the devs patched the "fight wolf on bridge glitch". No chance to beat it now, cause after the patch it became much harder. (hence why nobody is farming Spyr anymore)

xoxo
That bug wasn't procedural like the Shuyal one so in a sense everyone during that time had equal chance of getting on the LB's.
Whereas in the case of Shuyal, teams had to follow certain procedures to eliminate the timer in-between bosses...and i'll tell you this, I did not know of this till after the fix...meaning teams who abused this glitch:
- did it intentionally
- kept the info low as they did not want "everyone" in on it

STS should address this issue, and any abusers from now on imo needs to be punished in 1 way or another.

gundamsone
08-04-2013, 08:23 AM
del.

Jellowpy
08-04-2013, 08:29 AM
@moot
To be honest it is an easy dungeon, sometimes party wipes because they are taking too long to kill the boss ( yeah gear helps but knowing what everyone is doing helps more) . Most of the time check your rogues, almost all of the rogues now forgets that dagger kills boss faster most of the rogues always insist on using bow on boss most of the time.

-Use bow if boss have a one shot kill skill
- Use bow if you need distance like if your holding the crystal vortex and you need to run in circles.
-If you can heal urself using pots during all his damage Pls use dagger
-iF a boss have mob spawn (pumpkin,spiders) use dagger , rogues that uses bows during these fights are just wasting precious time hitting their aim shot and nox or normal shots shooting mob targets since we cant aim our skill. While using a dagger. Most of your attack can be easily directed to the boss

Iam using a warrior as my main now but have been a rogue for 2 season bef i switched class, what i see now are rogues who just always insist on using their bow then complain if boss are dying too slow and in effect increasing the risk of wiping the party..

---
Ninja edit:
I agree with love on this one you do the crime you serve the time..
---

Exist
08-04-2013, 09:16 AM

Well if people make it on lb doing it fair and the glitchers stay on and get the same reward its not fair and you shouldn't be offended by people wanting the lb to he fair..

Exist
08-04-2013, 10:15 AM
And I think the glitchers should get removed from lb it would just keep things fair which is why they changed tdm to kills to keep it fair

Solid
08-04-2013, 10:25 AM
If u look closely the people who have glitched times are defending the unligit times

Azepeiete
08-04-2013, 10:35 AM

xoxo

Haha yes, this is my time (pure at least), and I agree it should be reset. I'm confident I could re set the record even with the boss changed, with maybe a little slower time.

Azepeiete
08-04-2013, 10:39 AM
This is gravescar , along with jozzo sarai and msdoraemon hold some enhanced timed run in shuyal since first week it started but i can assure you we never have used any bug during those time we are all full geared (iam full mythic with maul and our 2 rogues are with hooks+ full mythic and mage are also full mythic) as you can see even with full mythics and full elix buff our enhanced time arent not that far from "PuRE" LB record. Meaning we had a hard time time even with the help of elix buffs because we did it fair and square..

I found out the bug i think a week before it was fixed and asked jozzo if we wanna try to re-break our time using the bug if ever someone broke our record , fortunately till it was fixed our records stayed intact (crossing fingers it'll still hold till end of season).
I just wanna set that straight since during those time breaking the enhanced shuyal record , we played fair invested our time and lots of plats .. So it'll also be unfair to us if ever they did reset it just because some used the "bug" to get into LB.. I rarely see those 3 guys OL now since i myself are also just too busy trying to finish real life business while waiting for the new patch.

No problem with me even if they check our timed run during those time to confirm if we did it legit or with bug since iam 100% sure we did not use any bug that time. As long as we did not get Bloodhammer plus Crystal vortex on our runs we always get good time specially if dont get any Crystal Vortex in any of the boss the entire fight we always get good time back then ( our favorite is poison then pumpkin then spiders are still acceptable just pray no crystal vortex )

This would be the problem with the board being reset, the enhanced side, because plat was wasted. On the pure side of things, if you have the ability to truly set it without a glitch you can just do it again. I know after trying the arena (and setting some pure times) times like that are possible with elixirs so I see how you set them, especially with the teams used.

Soundlesskill
08-04-2013, 10:48 AM
Just went with the flow.
I'm not defending the thread. I said it could be reset, just tired of the full mythic arcane crap.

@Azepeotieiire i misse your post cause forums with down. Lol

Azepeiete
08-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Just went with the flow.
I'm not defending the thread. I said it could be reset, just tired of the full mythic arcane crap.

@Azepeotieiire i misse your post cause forums with down. Lol

We still doing this duo? Been looking for you

Hinataa
08-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Aze, u know what i will do u!!! Azz<3

Also i just think some of ppl here are pissed they don't know bout glitches on time. U wouldn't use it if u knew for it?? Also everyone had a chance to discover the glitch, why didn't u?
I understand aze, because i know how much effort he does in timed runs, but mostly all other ppl commenting here are jealous they didn't do it. Also what about bael? Lets remove all the money n aps from him? Because its really hard to find him now. Also lets lvl down all ppl who used nordr first map to lvl up when there was glitch with torches. Also that glitch in pvp with some war skill. N this list could go on and on and on. Also if its fair, then let the timed runs be only if u don't use any mythic item, to be fully fair. Many things aren't fair, im sorry for that but thats true:?) I understand u aze, n i agree on resetting arena timed runs, but bunch of ppl here commenting like they r saints, i don't support that:)

Zeus
08-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Hinataa,

I think the point is that a glitch is not meant to be abused. Rather, players should be reprimanded in some manner or at least severely discouraged to benefit from glitches. Honestly, it is truly not fair for anybody in the game. Those that are defending these glitched time are the same people who have glitched the times.

Fairness is how the game should be played, so be fair. Also - mythics can be earned. Just last week, after saving up for nearly a month, I finally got the HammerJaw that I wanted (platinum-free).

Taejo
08-05-2013, 01:21 PM
Also i just think some of ppl here are pissed they don't know bout glitches on time. U wouldn't use it if u knew for it??

No, I wouldn't. There's this value of some people's persona in life call integrity.

Soundlesskill
08-05-2013, 01:51 PM
We still doing this duo? Been looking for you

Sure, haven't been much on. Been busy. Ill send you a friend request or something

Hinataa
08-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Honestly i think u would use it if u knew bout it;) yes i do have glitched time, n yes i will have it again even if arena timed runs restart. Soo restart it, i studied arena, even after those glitches, so im in for restart! Im just saying everyone would use it if they knew bout it! Why not use advantage if u have it.

PLS RESTART RUNS

Azepeiete
08-05-2013, 02:55 PM
This is also why I'd love the arena reset, the real competition starts. The hauntlet running is for twinks this season, but now we have something elite just like it, but sadly the glitch ruined it.

Uzii
08-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Well if people make it on lb doing it fair and the glitchers stay on and get the same reward its not fair and you shouldn't be offended by people wanting the lb to he fair..

lb will be never fair.. older players dominates upon new in kills, then pvp boosters, and dont know what else...

i agree with hinataa there were many glitches/bugs "abused".. but i cant really say what is and what is not a bug in this game already (mana pots).
punishment? why? u could discover it too. just reseting times so everyone will have chance to try under same circumstances...
its just a game guys...

Exist
08-05-2013, 03:14 PM
This is also why I'd love the arena reset, the real competition starts. The hauntlet running is for twinks this season, but now we have something elite just like it, but sadly the glitch ruined it.

Very true

Alrisaia
08-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Hi Aze

Talk to my teams about Hauntlet :) We've got it.

Hinataa
08-05-2013, 04:14 PM

Im not competing with u, ure running with meeeeee :)

Azepeiete
08-06-2013, 09:22 PM
Im not competing with u, ure running with meeeeee :)

Yes of course :) I run with anyone

Ujiolo
08-07-2013, 02:46 AM
Yes of course :) I run with anyone

yes right..

Hinataa
08-07-2013, 03:49 AM
Ujiiii don't be disappointed (but he really told me he don't like u and don't want to run with u LOL) IMMA RUN WITH U LOL

Hinataa
08-07-2013, 05:43 PM
!!!!!!!!

Ujiolo
08-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Ujiiii don't be disappointed (but he really told me he don't like u and don't want to run with u LOL) IMMA RUN WITH U LOL

But I don't really like u and don't want to run with u ana... hahaha

Hinataa
08-08-2013, 02:23 PM
But I don't really like u and don't want to run with u ana... hahaha

Hahahahaahahaahq killing me softly uji hahaha

Azepeiete
08-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Sadly it's looking like we aren't going to receive a dev response or any more feedback. Thanks for all the support guys! Ill call this the last bump before I let it go. Those that glitched can feel bad about it for a whole season :p.

Ujiolo
08-09-2013, 08:03 AM
bump!!

Hinataa
08-10-2013, 10:58 AM
!!!!!!!

inkredible
08-10-2013, 03:34 PM
Many of you know about the glitch that was fixed sometime in early july for the Shuyal Gladiator Arena. Exploiting this glitch would allow you to bypass the 20s timer in between each fight (yes it's 20, tho you get a notification at 15) and the boss fight would not have a special effect. Meaning you could straight up facetank it with no distractions. This allowed you to complete insane timed runs, which are un beatable today. I've tried many times only able to reach a little under 5 mins, with a maxed team, samael, good maul procs, all that junk.

A simple fix to this would be to remove all times set before the hidden update to fix the glitch happened, or swipe the board completely. If people could do it before, they should be able to do it without a glitch. I believe this would provide incentive for more competition to attempt these runs, and allow for people who may not excel in other maps to try just boss fights. If you can remember from last season, a certain map called Ancienf Mariner Reef was glitches to where the boss automatically spawned, which allowed it to be completed in 1:45, an insane time. The records for this map were reset. Simple as that. I just cannot see where leaving glitched times on the board makes any sense.

I understand the exploiters of the glitch will not be happy with this post, but please keep criticism non-flammatory if you could. As I, and many others believe this is the most fair way to deal with the situation. If you did it once you can do it again. Thanks for listening.

i agree, im surprised they didnt wipe it out, didnt they do that before? wiped out records due to some update they did? i cant remember

Hinataa
08-11-2013, 03:36 AM
Yeah, they should

Alfai
08-13-2013, 12:48 AM
What is so unfair about arena timed?you speak of competition and deserving a chance.but seems to me you are trying to carve your name on every single timed record that can be made.doesnt seem you are talking on the behalf of community except yourself

Greed is not good.

Alfai
08-13-2013, 12:59 AM
This is funny.arent you the one who conquer hauntlet times too when everyone feel its unfair as twink dominates it?and u created a twink too so that you can own it?

If you feel arena is glitch,dont say everyone deserves a chance.those people might earn it.

What is good perhaps you give people a new mark to go for.at least it keep some of us restless till the season ends.

Im not trying to be negative or anything but i do feel you are greedy.if you are good its fine but dont speaj like you care bout the rest when the real deal is you only care bout urself.

Haligali
08-13-2013, 02:37 AM
i agree, im surprised they didnt wipe it out, didnt they do that before? wiped out records due to some update they did? i cant remember

yes, they did it on reef in early season3: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88309-2013-02-28-Content-Update-%28114745%29&highlight=ancient+mariner+reef

btw, i agree though, but its too late for the arena now, i doubt sts will reset the times.

Azepeiete
08-14-2013, 09:58 AM
What is so unfair about arena timed?you speak of competition and deserving a chance.but seems to me you are trying to carve your name on every single timed record that can be made.doesnt seem you are talking on the behalf of community except yourself

Greed is not good.

It seems to me that everyone else is trying to get 1 record for a banner, while I'm running timed runs because I ENJOY doing it. It's not about greed, it's about competing to be the best in every map. If you just want 1 for the banner it's cool, but isn't it much more fun if you earned it?

This is funny.arent you the one who conquer hauntlet times too when everyone feel its unfair as twink dominates it?and u created a twink too so that you can own it?

If you feel arena is glitch,dont say everyone deserves a chance.those people might earn it.

What is good perhaps you give people a new mark to go for.at least it keep some of us restless till the season ends.

Im not trying to be negative or anything but i do feel you are greedy.if you are good its fine but dont speaj like you care bout the rest when the real deal is you only care bout urself.

I never said I'm purely focused on the community, however some of my friends who posted may have implied that. It's true I made this thread so I could have a more fair chance at running on this board, but that's not to say everyone else shouldn't have a chance to do so as well. And everyone DOES have a chance. Just because my name is on a board doesn't mean it's all said and done. I've earned my gear, practiced hours in maps to learn them, and constructed teams that have done the same with the intention of doing maps in the best possible times. That's how you EARN your times, and this banner people so desperately desire. I suggest you try it as well if you want to do these runs.

It was a widely known fact since may that l15 can run the hauntlet board best. Everyone can make a twink, so I made one to compete with the twinks. People can still make them, still buy the gear, and still compete for the boards, and hauntlet Is no different now than then. If sts would like to go for it and completely reset the board and make it even for endgame? I say sure go for it.

Uzii
08-14-2013, 10:46 AM
That's how you EARN your times, and this banner people so desperately desire. I suggest you try it as well if you want to do these runs.

Why everyone want those banners? they r ugly...

Azepeiete
08-14-2013, 06:21 PM
Why everyone want those banners? they r ugly...

They are not! I especially like season 3 red ones.

Solid
08-14-2013, 08:46 PM
Boom

Hinataa
08-16-2013, 07:57 AM
Laallalalalallalalalalala

Azepeiete
08-16-2013, 01:49 PM
Considering the recent release of the expansion date, I believe this thread has failed. Thank you for all your support guys. If a dev could please close, it would be appreciated. All ya glitchers can run around with your banners next season enjoy em

Zeus
08-22-2013, 07:55 PM
Considering the recent release of the expansion date, I believe this thread has failed. Thank you for all your support guys. If a dev could please close, it would be appreciated. All ya glitchers can run around with your banners next season enjoy em

Not on our watch!

Bless
08-22-2013, 08:08 PM
Bam bam, #1 spot is legit.

Zeus
08-22-2013, 08:39 PM
Bam bam, #1 spot is legit.

Hehe, finally!

Insomniack
08-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Grats guys! :)

Azepeiete
08-23-2013, 08:28 PM
Too bad the only times we pushed were mine lol

Gesaffelstein
08-24-2013, 06:23 AM
you guys beat enhanced #1 hahahaha

xoxo

Zeus
08-24-2013, 06:29 AM
Too bad the only times we pushed were mine lol

Not completely true. Jexetta and Hotmama were raging at me in Paradise Pier tonight. Granted I was a little drunk, but it was certainly entertaining. :D

Bless
08-24-2013, 09:17 AM
Not completely true. Jexetta and Hotmama were raging at me in Paradise Pier tonight. Granted I was a little drunk, but it was certainly entertaining. :D 39208

chitgoks
08-26-2013, 08:49 AM
seems many ppl are after timed records while i am after all the shuyal ap.

anyone wanna help? ^_^ pls let me know and ill add you he he he