PDA

View Full Version : Season 4 Leaderboard Banners

TuMadreee
08-03-2013, 12:11 AM
I'd like to see a change on how the 'Top' per class banner is designed. That being said, instead of having all 25 people of a set class (ex: Warrior) receive the exact same banner, the new design could differentiate each banner by the position the player himself placed. If Player A came #22 top warrior, he would be given a banner with the number '22' somewhere on it, showing how he placed.

Another thing that could show great achievement is slightly differentiating banners that are #1: (#1 timed run, #1 sorcerer, #1 PvE killer per class, #1 CTF flagger per class, etc.) The colors could be switched around to demonstrate the importance of that banner.

Lastly comes the Arena/Crypts/Elite/Hauntlet aspect that not many people are sure of. It is believed that they will share the same banner, but is that so?

Azepeiete
08-03-2013, 01:05 AM
+++1 to all

chitgoks
08-03-2013, 01:10 AM
sts will have to crate images per number for that.

maybe 1-10, 11-20, etc. that will lessen the work

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

drgrimmy
08-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Sure would be nice, but they have already been changing the colors and numbers on the flags to indicate the season (season one and two used to look the same, and then the added the numbers on the bottom... Actually liked the flags better before they added the numbers). I think too many color variations may be a little problematic, especially given some of the awful color choices that showed up on the last season banners (take for example the pve kills and overall sorcerer banners..... Heinous!). Adding more numbers so both season and rank are indicated may just start to look dumb on such a small flag. Take a look at how much better the flags looked before they added the numbers on vys's thread on vanities in the guide section (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?78536-Vystirch) Also very cumbersome for sts...

In terms of times runs for haunt, elite, tombs, etc. Flags have always looked the same. Only difference was between pure and elixer (hourglass for pure, hourglass and potion for elixer). Doubt this will change.

See how much cooler the pve kills banner was before they started adding numbers:

See how bad the color combination was in season three:

Just a warning, you might not like what you are asking for...

MfKaz
08-03-2013, 10:12 AM
Sure would be nice, but they have already been changing the colors and numbers on the flags to indicate the season (season one and two used to look the same, and then the added the numbers on the bottom... Actually liked the flags better before they added the numbers). I think too many color variations may be a little problematic, especially given some of the awful color choices that showed up on the last season banners (take for example the pve kills and overall sorcerer banners..... Heinous!). Adding more numbers so both season and rank are indicated may just start to look dumb on such a small flag. Take a look at how much better the flags looked before they added the numbers on vys's thread on vanities in the guide section (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?78536-Vystirch) Also very cumbersome for sts...

In terms of times runs for haunt, elite, tombs, etc. Flags have always looked the same. Only difference was between pure and elixer (hourglass for pure, hourglass and potion for elixer). Doubt this will change.

See how much cooler the pve kills banner was before they started adding numbers:

See how bad the color combination was in season three:

Just a warning, you might not like what you are asking for...

Damn bro! How many banners you got there? :'o.

TuMadreee
08-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Maybe keeping them simple is best, although something extra to those who appear as #1 on the LB would be a good thing.

iluvataris
08-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Does'nt the number 1 spots already have a unique banner?

drgrimmy
08-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Does'nt the number 1 spots already have a unique banner?

No, in season one only the top player got a banner. From season two on, everyone on the lb got a banner and all the banners were the same for each board, whether you were #1 or #25.

Xxxxzero
08-03-2013, 03:45 PM
I also think overall for each lb section should have a different banner than just making lb for your class.

Soundlesskill
08-04-2013, 07:22 AM
I also think overall for each lb section should have a different banner than just making lb for your class.

Yea ir a banne saying "XvY Rocks!" Pls make it red ;p

Destroyerfour
08-04-2013, 07:35 AM
Hmm