PDA

View Full Version : AL pet points-strength, speed

Xstarx
08-03-2013, 04:59 AM
Ok, since this is the AL suggestions and ideas section. I was hoping to share my idea I've gotten.

1) Pets-why not give pets some AL points like our main character 'skills'.
As in, the points are used to increase our pet's strength, speed and special ability to improve it further than letting it dealing way little damage than our characters.

2) Level-each time your pet levels up you get 1 AL pet point to improve your pet's abilities and specialities as well to make it more fair.

3) Strength-depends on what type of pet you have and what damage it cost, you can upgrade your pet's strength to let's say your pet deals 4 damage at level 1, when level 2 you can upgrade attack to 2-3 more.
Example: level 1 deals 5 damage, level 2 deals 8 damage, when increase strength, it deals extra 2-3 more damage than normal.

Speed-Just to make your pet move faster and attack quicker than before (I recommend this upgrade since pets are slow even mythics)

Special Abilities-your pet's own ability (not the ability you need to tap on a paw sign to use).
The ability like Ignite Flames, increasing the skill with AL pet points to make it affect more on enemies/foes.
Increasing range attack(for glacian example), increase attack, increase speed.

So, this are just my ideas to make it more fair.
Hope you understand ;)

Drearivev
08-03-2013, 09:00 AM
That wouldn't be bad. Kind of like our stat points, exept we get six. Pets should get one.

Xstarx
08-03-2013, 04:20 PM
That wouldn't be bad. Kind of like our stat points, exept we get six. Pets should get one.

Thanks!:D
A support is always good