PDA

View Full Version : this is not right..

seksii
08-03-2013, 07:53 AM
I hate to complain but something that has been happening lately has really got under my skin.. ive been in a few pvp games where right off myself or others have been told to leave by other players. I understand that u may wany yoyr friends in there but it is kinda rude and can hurt peoples feelings. Yes not all of us are the best at pvp but I think everyone deserves a chance to get achievement points and just have fun.. sorry if I have offended anyone with this post, just felt the need to get that out there :)

xcainnblecterx
08-03-2013, 07:56 AM
As long as they ask nicely, i don't really see a problem. I mean if their all rude and say something insulting then yes itd be quite annoying. Its takes maybe 5secs to quit and join another game after all

seksii
08-03-2013, 07:59 AM
I know that and it doesnt really bother me too much but I know other players who reallu take it to heart n swear off pvp.. idk I guess I just root for the underdog too much lol.

DocDoBig
08-03-2013, 08:01 AM
I hate these people! My suggestion is to leave and join a new game and think nothing about these guys - or just put them in your ignore list and start a quick raid. ;)

xcainnblecterx
08-03-2013, 08:07 AM
I know that and it doesnt really bother me too much but I know other players who reallu take it to heart n swear off pvp.. idk I guess I just root for the underdog too much lol.

Ok i think where i see you coming from now. Hey always help the under dog, one day he may be.top dog

Alfai
08-03-2013, 08:08 AM
My 2cents.

Overall,its not very nice to ask someone to leave.coz everyone has the rights to play.

But as a community when you also play with other,it is not n8ce when you are not honouring the game and you fellow community (i.e flag when all fighting,not playing as a team etc).

General rule: respect others and be respectful.the line is drawn between rude and polite.

P/s: exception to onade if you are reading this

Bless
08-03-2013, 08:17 AM
If it means my team will win if I leave (so they can get a tank replacement) then theres nothing wrong with being asked to leave.

moot
08-03-2013, 08:24 AM
My 2cents.

Overall,its not very nice to ask someone to leave.coz everyone has the rights to play.

But as a community when you also play with other,it is not n8ce when you are not honouring the game and you fellow community (i.e flag when all fighting,not playing as a team etc).

General rule: respect others and be respectful.the line is drawn between rude and polite.

My heart sink when seeing Onade alone in one side and the full arcane/mythic on others.

Alfai
08-03-2013, 08:29 AM
My 2cents.

Alfai
08-03-2013, 08:32 AM
Why my post is duplicated?lol

Onade can be considered as the most experience pvp player although with the most negative kdr.
Only if you respond to any of us onade

xcainnblecterx
08-03-2013, 08:37 AM
Why my post is duplicated?lol

Onade can be considered as the most experience pvp player although with the most negative kdr.
Only if you respond to any of us onade

Ive noticed alot of people without mythic gear that are great in pvp but due to teaming wont get a + kdr. Then you got some mythic users that cant pvp because they think having mythic makes you a good player

seksii
08-03-2013, 08:40 AM
I agree ive seen alot of lvl 30 that can kill lvl 31 with mythics..

Cero
08-03-2013, 08:52 AM
I think you just need to find the right game. If you want flags for APs there have been many Rooms for flagging.

Sometimes its hard for me to play CTF cos most rooms i joined people flags.

Also add those people who you know/meet that flags for APs.

@Onade,
he can be a good teamplayer. Sometimes he just stood there or guard the Flag Base.
He heals and covers you when you have the flag.

Temarichan
08-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Yeah... There has been times where I enter pvp (rarely) and they tell me to leave because they're going to invite their friend.

I don't usually like to Do this but....

I just don't leave muahahahahah

Yes thats a little mean for me to Do, and j hate to Do that but I have the right to be there. I can enjoy myself. Unless they politely ask me to leave. (that's an exception).

Y O L O
08-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Lol who's onade? I've seen him and he no look to popular but i always see him in pvp O.o

MfKaz
08-03-2013, 10:17 AM
Bless Onade :'). Man I hate all those Mythic Players who think they own everything :'/.

Rajnikanth
08-03-2013, 12:18 PM
this game has a mute button for a reason

CrushOverride
08-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Its because they don't want to be caught in the act of self kill farming. There are a few pro players here but too many are just fake inflated shams.. you want pro pvp go play WoW and pvp in a REAL arena

Castellann
08-03-2013, 02:13 PM
I do not think Onade is a good team player. And even more I can not remember when he helped with heal or something else.Usually he just stands and does nothing. It is useless to take slot. It is no wonder that people are talking about him negatively.

Energizeric
08-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Sometimes they ask you to leave because they are kill farming.