PDA

View Full Version : Onade - "The mystery UNSOLVED"

Limsi
08-03-2013, 09:12 AM
If you happen to play a game or two of CTF, it's less likely that you have not met this guy.

No one knows anything about this tank, he never responds to anyone. He will walk around and randomly attack the thin air without minding what's happening to his surroundings. He does not attack anyone and would usually be seen guarding the flag base while healing himself repeatedly. Joining a clash is always OPTIONAL for this guy, sometimes he's there, but most of the time he's not. He will be your body bag any time of the day and would cast a healing bubble when you most DO NOT need it.

He's a true mystery yet he's likable at most occasions. Random pugs will throw curses at him while those who PvP most of the time would learn to team with this guy. What do you guys know about this guy? Isn't he just wonderful?

Deadroth
08-03-2013, 09:14 AM
ofc he is :3

Alfai
08-03-2013, 09:25 AM
A very young kid.how old is he like 8?

Will never respond.ever.

But he has tactics no doubt.but i cant handle his moodswings.sometims he will charge (very rare) and hit nothing but it calms me down to see his moving.better that than flagging.

Most of the time he will stand at the base watching you dying (even in front of him) or standing at the middle map as 1.tactical distraction to enemy team 2.a nmemonic status of pvp (imagine the statue of liberty with hammer) 3.healer but only you cross his path at the middle

And i bet he understands me!!!coz he did respond via movement tho the other way around.

Im sure you had a good laugh onade watching us going insane with you.ill tell your parents.

Aziiii
08-03-2013, 09:50 AM
Now that i think of it makes me laugh more :)))) Meh.....what can i say....we needed a mistery in AL :))

ipredator
08-03-2013, 10:00 AM
I usually call him the lord of pvp .. the great tank, being there just brings fear to all the enemies.. and allies. I wish i was him :( .. onade > all tanks.

Deadroth
08-03-2013, 10:02 AM
LOL i have to disagree.. there r ones a far way better than onade... Do not make another hero from him cuz he isnt... Don't talk to anyone and that is selfish. That is my opinion, and one more, there r a few tanks like him.

inkredible
08-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Oh to add , he does protect flag sometimes , when u go in the flag area he will attack you and then once ur out of the area he will let u walk then heal himself , odd times he will attack with the group, but that is rare, I remember him back season 2 .. But he seemed
To be a diff guy now , cuz I have remembered this guy responded to me wrote n I had him on friendlist , something mystery about this guy , but yes most of the time u don't know where he is

A guy with around 10k kills with 31k deaths , he amazes me

Aziiii
08-03-2013, 10:12 AM
hmmmm i have him on friends list....i think i made parties with him in s2 ,he never talked in partie so i assumed he didn't understand english...Idk still :))

Y O L O
08-03-2013, 10:18 AM
Im gonna add him and talk to him.

iluvataris
08-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Love the Guy although idk why.
but very lovable I call him lemonade!

Venom
08-03-2013, 10:31 AM
Have seen him few times.. Charges weapon, moves in small circles or stands in a corner.. If he is on the same team as mine, i consider it a 4vs5 game.

Alhuntrazeck
08-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Hmm...I has a theory that some teen or tween has lent his device n account to his lil bro...

Skaunared
08-03-2013, 10:39 AM
i fought alongside and against him back then in season two, i remembered fighting him in a 1v1 warrior duel. He is good. But really i dont know what happened to him. Bumped his head perhaps?

ZeroGh
08-03-2013, 10:43 AM
i don't what happened but i still remember first time i saw him pvp he was a gd warrior that fight with the team ..but now he is a lost player wondering around in pvp ... somtimes fight,team nd bring gd fight ,but mostly u have to switch room cuz he just follow nd heal :/

MfKaz
08-03-2013, 10:51 AM
There always has to be a problem about players. I've never heard of this Onade nor have I ever played with him. It seems to me he's not the type of guy that likes to communicate with one another. He's more of a 'Single Minded' guy. He's like my brother. My brother never communicates with my family, he's always stuck in his room playing Video Games all the time. Our relationship isn't really a Brother To Brother it's more of a Stranger relationship. But back on topic, Onade doesn't seem like the guy that talks a lot.

Drearivev
08-03-2013, 11:30 AM
I barely see him. And when I do, I keep mistaking him for Ganara for some reason -.-

Alfai
08-03-2013, 12:46 PM
If i ever looted entombed hammer next time i will give it to him as gift seriously.maybe he just need a bit motivation

MfKaz
08-03-2013, 12:48 PM
If i ever looted entombed hammer next time i will give it to him as gift seriously.maybe he just need a bit motivation

You can have mine :). I don't really need it since I'm not Level 31. Give it to him and make him happy :').

matanofx
08-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Lims you should be a professional writter, either write a book or a daily al newspaper, i will buy it and i will read it.

Onade you rock bro, ill never join any team youre in but you rock bro.

thekdub
08-03-2013, 12:58 PM
I've been told by the few players he talks to that he is a 6-year old boy.

Theholyangel
08-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Lil onade is a crazy beast :)

Alfai
08-03-2013, 01:10 PM
You can have mine :). I don't really need it since I'm not Level 31. Give it to him and make him happy :').

Ill buy it off u mate..pm u in game later cheers

iluvataris
08-03-2013, 01:22 PM
Matan made me lol so hard.

Limsi
08-03-2013, 01:31 PM
If anyone get this guy talk, please feel free to share with us!

MfKaz
08-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Ill buy it off u mate..pm u in game later cheers

Ok sure :'). I was gonna give it for free but alrighty!

Alfai
08-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Ok sure :'). I was gonna give it for free but alrighty!

Oh if thats the case might as well you pass it to him directly im sure he appreciates it tho u might not be able to tell haha

Hinataa
08-03-2013, 02:05 PM
I always feel bad for him:(( im always like don't kill him,don't gang him... i really want to help him:(((

Y O L O
08-03-2013, 06:20 PM
He talked to me! He said.::Hi::.

Xbuddyjosh
08-03-2013, 09:03 PM
He is the ctf trulle

Xbuddyjosh
08-03-2013, 09:29 PM
He is the ctf trulle

Yes! Apollo! Another rep bar woot

moot
08-03-2013, 10:29 PM
I always feel bad for him:(( im always like don't kill him,don't gang him... i really want to help him:(((

It's sad when people keep 5 vs 1 him..

Yunfehn
08-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Remind me a player called "Orbital". Never talk, beast mode.

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-04-2013, 09:09 PM
I came across him at PVP more than once. My team usually wins with him.

HopeSolo
08-04-2013, 10:11 PM
even thoughi only saw him saying aaa once .. i admired that the onade is one of toughest war in pvp when he focus on the fight ... he is undefeated and very extremely break him down ..

Darko
08-05-2013, 09:50 AM
Love onade u need axe throw or vixen to get flag cause he stands on it just right so u can't grab it....he has talked...ifly in our guild has talked with himbut I've never heard him say anything me n boss offered him two milluon to talk and he still didn't

iluvataris
08-05-2013, 09:57 AM
I wonder if onade knows he's the star of the pvp forums at the moment.

Alfai
08-05-2013, 10:05 AM
I wonder if onade knows he's the star of the pvp forums at the moment.

Either he knows...or simply dont care...

If you are reading this pls pls accept my friend request.u drive me insane

FluffNStuff
08-05-2013, 10:26 AM
Does he have any guild affiliation?

Paulsebi
08-06-2013, 04:40 AM
Does he have any guild affiliation?

I wanna say that yesterday I was in team with Onade, and he played, healed very well and he contributed to our win against a very good team.

I just realized Onade sometimes can be better than lots of tanks in this game... but only if he wants :)

Good job Onade!

P.S : Alfai, I'll donate for this guy also so when you see me in game just write me in pm and I'll donate for him.

uiscabu
08-06-2013, 12:28 PM
I heard that he is 5 years child playing that character

Daddyblu
08-07-2013, 05:25 AM
Guys why do you all need to make a tread for this Onade guy?

if that's how he is and how he plays leave him be...

maybe his just a kid 8-7 and don't understand English.

From what i see is adult picking on a poor kid. geezz you guys are way more better than this.

NotYoCookiez
08-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Lol I dont know why but people like this always catches people's attention. In PL there was a guy just like this lol I thought he was awesome.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87083-The-one-person-that-has-my-most-respect-in-PL&highlight=shirton

Alfai
08-09-2013, 12:02 AM
Surprised that devs allowed such thread bout one person opens still?

And where the hell are the haters?who so quiet now

Thanks dev for deleting my comment in my own thread for the sake of everyone.wish would do the same for those whos being negative not for the sake of everyone.just saying.

Cha cha cha..cheers!

IronMonkey
08-09-2013, 02:20 AM
This won't be closed because the purpose of this thread is telling a story of how different/unorthodox Onade is. On the other hand, asking for donations for Onade is a different thing, which would become a bad precedent.

Alfai
08-09-2013, 06:50 AM
This won't be closed because the purpose of this thread is telling a story of how different/unorthodox Onade is. On the other hand, asking for donations for Onade is a different thing, which would become a bad precedent.

Wise one.wondet why you didnt check this thread before posting honest queries in other thread.
Thanks for responding *hope you arent being defensive.

IronMonkey
08-09-2013, 09:45 AM
Wise one.wondet why you didnt check this thread before posting honest queries in other thread.
Thanks for responding *hope you arent being defensive.

Lol, basing on your statement and by reading this thread we (as a community) are now compelled to donate to "Help Onade Foundation"? As I said, your thread was closed because it will create a bad precedent. As stated by the poster below, this would likely happen in the future.

Also, if this player is so well known in-game, why the need to post threads on forums to gather donations? How does anyone on forums know that one of you who are so driven to help this person isn't actually Onade. For all we know, each one of you could be involved in a group "scam" to benefit off of others generosity.

Moving forward, you should focus your attention in giving full accounting of the donations you received from your friends and to the community from whom you asked for help, they are entitled to it since you are the organizer of the Help Onade Foundation.

rapball
08-09-2013, 10:57 AM
I just played with him this afternoon and he was just healing the other team he didn't fight or anything just healling ..... he seemed Pretty good at it but my team was just ganging so not much to do there :/ I was kinda watching him the whole time he just stood there while my team was just killing the other team it seem Pretty funny

Alfai
08-09-2013, 11:06 AM
Lol, basing on your statement and by reading this thread we (as a community) are now compelled to donate to "Help Onade Foundation"? As I said, your thread was closed because it will create a bad precedent. As stated by the poster below, this would likely happen in the future.

Moving forward, you should focus your attention in giving full accounting of the donations you received from your friends and to the community from whom you asked for help, they are entitled to it since you are the organizer of the Help Onade Foundation.

Just like how you crafted your questions.i dont understand your comment.how is that makes the community compelled?it was a reply to you and you only.whicj communitu you refer to the donators?

I shall reserved my further comments.btw you are not part of the donators or are you.
I dont receive such feedback from the donators even included those who arent familiar with onade.

Perhaps you missed by post tht ws deleted before it was closed.in tht post ws a request to close it hence the immediate action to contain the conversation.

I like how you like to write comments instead of taking clear stand or actions to do something.its funny to requote the predicted bad precendence when in my thread you were more asking rather than making conclusion.clearly u dont read much before asking and making conclusions.no offense.

Im pretty sure the response above wasnt defensive in your eyes,right.no need to reply :)

Alfai
08-09-2013, 01:20 PM

Seriously do you even spend time to think before you speak?

Didnt you read the main post and its updated contents?do you even know these people beein touch in the game with me and discussing on what to buy how much etc?

I dont knpw what else to say..u asking me to do full accounting.u werent even in the list for godsake and making this statement.

WTF??

gison
08-09-2013, 05:15 PM

Couldn't have said it better. (Was banned for a couple days :p)

This Onade person, as you described him, doesn't interact with anyone, never talks, and all you do is see him in a PvP match.
Why make a thread about a guy you know nothing about other than he's always in PvP.

Also, why would you ask the forums for donations to this guy(Onade) if even you don't even know anything about him so why would you expect other people to donate?

Doesn't make any sense. :(

Limsi
08-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Couldn't have said it better. (Was banned for a couple days :p)

This Onade person, as you described him, doesn't interact with anyone, never talks, and all you do is see him in a PvP match.
Why make a thread about a guy you know nothing about other than he's always in PvP.

Also, why would you ask the forums for donations to this guy(Onade) if even you don't even know anything about him so why would you expect other people to donate?

Doesn't make any sense. :(

I made this thread for the reason that at least one way or another, every PvPer who knows this guy might have asked the same questions I have in mind. Does not matter if he talks or not, after all we do talk discuss about mobs and bosses. Please refer to the original post to see the original intention, thanks!

Guys let's keep this clean and settle disputes through pms. :)

Zeus
08-09-2013, 07:31 PM
If you don't want to donate, then don't donate. If you do, then donate. In my eyes, it's pretty simple.

I get that he's mysterious and that's a reason to be suspicious but no need to start flaming over it.

Sariita
08-10-2013, 10:08 PM
If you don't want to donate, then don't donate. If you do, then donate. In my eyes, it's pretty simple.

I get that he's mysterious and that's a reason to be suspicious but no need to start flaming over it.
Totally agree .-.

-Sarii

Frohnatur
08-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Some thoughts.

He has good equipment, therefore he must be able to read. Because, how'd you know about the values/stats of a weapon/armor? If he can read, he must be able to type. If hes not able of english, then he could type in his mothertong if spoken to. He must be asian or american because of the time slots he's online. I dont think hes a minor because of his skills and actions (see other posts). I have a seven year old pretty bright son. He wouldnt be able to pull those actions. And he can read and type.

I like onade as the mystery he is, and therefore i like this thread. I dont think he needs donations. -- he gots pretty nice equipment already.

I also think this thread as entertainment, so dont barf around because of it.

ZeroGh
08-11-2013, 04:08 PM
If anyone get this guy talk, please feel free to share with us!

i tried many times but zzz.... he never replies ... he only charges weapon when a player enters his territory then discharge when he feels safe ... take a look :D

Sariita
08-11-2013, 06:31 PM
i tried many times but zzz.... he never replies ... he only charges weapon when a player enters his territory then discharge when he feels safe ... take a look :D

It's still something good :)

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-12-2013, 01:41 AM

This should be in the SPOTTED thread. lol!

Frohnatur
08-12-2013, 03:06 AM
Today, I encountered him again in PVP. I took my time to watch him, and maybe get a little reaction out of him. First, he'd run against the wall for a while, like he was really lacking motoric control of his char.Then he charged everything and got going towards the exit of the spawn area. There he stopped, did a war cry and waited. I circled him for some time, but nothing. After a minute he began to dance with me. I circled, he moved in kind of a pattern, wich I best describe as dancing around. Another war cry. We did that for maybe two minutes. Then I wrote him a pm in German, just to test if he's maybe a german boy/girl incapable of english. But no reply. Then he went towards the battle zone and I went with him because I felt sorry for the other players that were killed like flies in the meantime and I thought he would fight now. But he stopped short in his tracks way before we reached our team mates. Astonishingly, always, when I join a team with onade, its always a good team, although he is not fighting with the team, team always is able to keep up with the other team. And so did we. Killed a lot of the other team and then one of the other team leaft because of lag. _Exacty_ then left onade, too. As if to keep the balance. He also revived himself when he got killed by an over-zealous.

So my conclusions: he's watching and following whats happening, and he is reacting in certain ways (revive, charge, move). He is not fighting, but he leaves when there's an imbalance of team members. He has new gear, he is level 31 (that speaks a lot against the theory that he is just a small kid) and he is able to fight, but just won't.

I like this mystery. Geeeeeez. What is this guy? Do we have the first incarnation of a sort of a intelligent but not so intelligent bot? Lol! Oh, how i am aching to know, whats behind this odd behavior! What the hell drives him?

Limsi
08-12-2013, 06:27 AM
Today, I encountered him again in PVP. I took my time to watch him, and maybe get a little reaction out of him. First, he'd run against the wall for a while, like he was really lacking motoric control of his char.Then he charged everything and got going towards the exit of the spawn area. There he stopped, did a war cry and waited. I circled him for some time, but nothing. After a minute he began to dance with me. I circled, he moved in kind of a pattern, wich I best describe as dancing around. Another war cry. We did that for maybe two minutes. Then I wrote him a pm in German, just to test if he's maybe a german boy/girl incapable of english. But no reply. Then he went towards the battle zone and I went with him because I felt sorry for the other players that were killed like flies in the meantime and I thought he would fight now. But he stopped short in his tracks way before we reached our team mates. Astonishingly, always, when I join a team with onade, its always a good team, although he is not fighting with the team, team always is able to keep up with the other team. And so did we. Killed a lot of the other team and then one of the other team leaft because of lag. _Exacty_ then left onade, too. As if to keep the balance. He also revived himself when he got killed by an over-zealous.

So my conclusions: he's watching and following whats happening, and he is reacting in certain ways (revive, charge, move). He is not fighting, but he leaves when there's an imbalance of team members. He has new gear, he is level 31 (that speaks a lot against the theory that he is just a small kid) and he is able to fight, but just won't.

I like this mystery. Geeeeeez. What is this guy? Do we have the first incarnation of a sort of a intelligent but not so intelligent bot? Lol! Oh, how i am aching to know, whats behind this odd behavior! What the hell drives him?

Exactly in line with my observations! Yep, I do disregard the theory that he's some kid considering of the patterns and series of actions I see from him. :)

Erdnase
08-12-2013, 07:39 AM
He probably doesnt speak english (with the exception of short small words) or any of the others languages people speak to him in. He is also possibly from a country with bad internet speeds, not allowing him to keep up and respond on time, but still plays the game to pass time and likes to watch. With this said, he did fight very well in past seasons. So maybe he had better internet speeds then? We'll probably never know one way or another...... so the mystery goes on.....

Puntus
08-12-2013, 07:59 AM
A lot of players take this thread funny , but when onade join ur team , probabily ur team lose , so I never join to onades team or if he join to my team I leave , I test what this guy did , I attack onade sometimes with only normal attack , and he healing , and when I attack he with skills he use venge and jugg and heal , but he never attack me, I think this guy just joke and he enjoy viewing pvp and doing nonsense. I suggested all players dont join to onade team

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-12-2013, 10:22 PM
There was once a saying that goes... "Never explain. Those who love you won't need it. Those who hate you won't take it." lol

Cero
08-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Onade can help the team..... if you know how to make him play.

jdoggy
08-13-2013, 02:02 AM
It really annoys me when people join to farm onade. I always join his team and follow him for a bit, then go join the fight but if someone tries to farm him i will always try to stop them

jdoggy
08-13-2013, 02:07 AM
Plus, it seems unlikely that he is a kid because aside from his deaths he has 100k pve kills and 6k pvp kills

Alfai
08-13-2013, 03:33 AM
If one day i see onade running around with his toon name in green ill be really mad

zwapper
08-13-2013, 03:58 AM
what if onade is a toon controlled by one of the devs or controlled by game masters.

Alfai
08-14-2013, 12:48 AM
After weeks of hardship,stalking and unlimited patience i have finally managed to give him the gears :) i am sharing my observation onade's character below.

Observations:

1.Onade DOES understands you.no doubt about whether he doesnt know what to respond.he CHOOSE whether he wamts to.he understands what i told em responded to trade and the best part send me trade invite.so he does respond at his own will.
2.Onade might NOT be a small kid.hes the best observer ive ever met.he understands instructions or when we tell him its a 1v1 he responded via action like a normal person.
3.Onadr NEVER do things without a purpose.as a silent observer he reacts based on the situation (i.e healing) but at his own personal account.
4.Onade CAN ignore your friends request party or anything so you can start giving up.whay i strongly believe is that he is not so fluent in english b7t umderstand general words.perhaps coz he found himself in dofficulty to communicate with others in previous seasons so he chose to zip it.

Based on the above i dont feel the contribution was wrong.in fact i am relieved that it somehow help us to understand the characteristic of onade.

You need lotsa..lotsa patience dealing with him.

Daddyblu
08-14-2013, 05:05 AM
tread close!

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-14-2013, 05:23 AM
I don't understand why some people take offense in this random act of kindness

Zeus
08-14-2013, 09:31 AM
I don't think it's offense in the acts of kindness, but the broadcasting of them to show that you're kind is what people have a problem with.

Alfai
08-14-2013, 09:51 AM
I don't think it's offense in the acts of kindness, but the broadcasting of them to show that you're kind is what people have a problem with.

I have been blamed for not being transparent and questioned of accountability.
With heavy heart and server uploading the screenies now im being said to show off kindness.

If you know spartacuz i simply ignore his comments both in forum and in game.get to know him and you will know why.

Zeus
08-14-2013, 10:06 AM
I have been blamed for not being transparent and questioned of accountability.
With heavy heart and server uploading the screenies now im being said to show off kindness.

If you know spartacuz i simply ignore his comments both in forum and in game.get to know him and you will know why.

I'm not accusing you, I'm saying others might.

Frohnatur
08-14-2013, 02:11 PM
Okay, back to topic. Onade.

what about the assumption he might be observing? Idk, just guessing, but could it be that hes from the studio or something like that? And alfai did i get that right? You gifted him an entombed hammer?!? Wow. U must be rich. And very generous. ;)

Alfai
08-14-2013, 02:22 PM
Okay, back to topic. Onade.

what about the assumption he might be observing? Idk, just guessing, but could it be that hes from the studio or something like that? And alfai did i get that right? You gifted him an entombed hammer?!? Wow. U must be rich. And very generous. ;)

Possible but its a wild guess.

Im assuming u havent seen the orginal thread on this.among 8 9 of us donating gears n golds.not my sole doing.

Dont quite get you point on im rich and generous.thts now what me at least trying to convey.check out the thread perhaps you might get some idea how we arrived to here.

P/s:im no gm and constantly broke. :)

Energizeric
08-14-2013, 10:31 PM
Not trying to be mean here, but maybe he is a person with some kind of metal disability. I don't play CTF very often, but did play some yesterday and he was on my team in one of the matches. Half the time he just stood in one place and did not join the fight, he did not respond to any attempts to talk to him, and then once in a while he would randomly start fighting, but then shortly after would revert to finding a spot in the dungeon away from the fight and just standing there. There seemed to be no purpose to many of his actions.

Also, it seems that he hardly needed your entombed hammer donation. As you can see from your posted picture of the give window, it barely improved his stats, meaning he already have a very decent weapon, most likely another non-warfare entombed hammer, or possibly even the same exact weapon in a level 30.

newzealand
08-14-2013, 10:35 PM
Onade is actually awesome in PvP I if I can would always join this guys team no doubt if your around him he will keep you alive. Drag the fight to him and he will fight lol I've done plenty of times lol

Onade the beast

Frohnatur
08-14-2013, 11:37 PM
Alfai, yeah, was just a wild guess. And sorry, didnt mean anything to it other then express my astonishment about a donation like this. Its a pricey item, thats all.

Energizeric, I had that thought too, but that wouldnt explain his achievements. I mean, getting to lvl 31 needs a pretty big deal of consistency, wouldnt you agree? So, if he's kind of unstable, that wouldn't match.

And Newzealand (my new friend :) Yes he is a beast, but his behavior is quite erratic, what is the explanation for that? What drives him, why does he do what he does (most of the time: nothing)? I mean, he's the only guy behaving in this way, and it appears to be not rational. What is the story behind this? Thats what I'm interested in. I love this mystery and its still UNSOLVED. Lol.

Frohnatur
08-16-2013, 01:39 AM
You know what? I think i figured it out. I had that thought yesterday, but it escaped me by the time i was ready to write a reply.

I think Onade is put into the game by STS. But not for observing, instead to give bored PVPlers some inbalance, something to wonder and guess about. It makes perfect sense. He's probably an intern who is allowed to type 3 letters a month. They tell him though wich key to use (thus the "aaa" and such comments) and if he uses more or writes something that makes sense there's money withdrawn from his (very small) salary. He's probably a 90-year-old lady, that needs the money to pay the rent. He's just there to keep this section of the AL Forum going, and also to make ppl develop strategies for 4v5 games. Because this results in the need for better gear (to win a 4v5 match) the economy in AL is kept going. It contributes, that ppl donate stuff and therefore pull it out of the system to make more demand for new stuff. It is a distraction, a mystery for that foolish people (like me) fall and it keeps us busy. Its like a shadow plot. It all makes perfect sense to me now. He's the soap opera element in the game. Its the Blair Witch Project Mechanism. It wouldnt surprise me, if one day he carries a banner with advertisments.

Gesaffelstein
08-16-2013, 05:52 AM
Maybe permanent mute?

Paulsebi
08-16-2013, 08:53 AM
ONADE MADE MY DAY LETTING ME TO TAKE SOME SSs WITH HIM!

THANKS ONADE, YOU ARE THE BEST.

KEEP IT UP!

Urqui
08-16-2013, 09:03 AM
Onade sounds like the Leroy Jenkins of AL.
Cool thread.

mistiquexmen
08-19-2013, 09:21 AM
Im noticed that, before the gate opened, he will do skills like crazy.. the shield, windmill etc etc... but when the game started, he froze and act afk or something.. but i did remember when season 2, he was a good tanker

falmear
08-19-2013, 08:33 PM
PvP needs a match called 'Capture the Onade'. One team protects Onade while the other team tries to kill him.

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-21-2013, 09:32 AM
PvP needs a match called 'Capture the Onade'. One team protects Onade while the other team tries to kill him.

Protect the VIP type in counter strike! lol

afrobug
08-21-2013, 11:10 AM
The concept of putting trulle in TDM was from the idea of ONADE walking around in ctf. Although devs made trulle aggressive. But I love the mystery behind onade. He has that attitude that draws people to him even when he never let a single word out.

CrimsonBloodEmpire
08-24-2013, 02:40 PM
A very young kid.how old is he like 8?

Will never respond.ever.

But he has tactics no doubt.but i cant handle his moodswings.sometims he will charge (very rare) and hit nothing but it calms me down to see his moving.better that than flagging.

Most of the time he will stand at the base watching you dying (even in front of him) or standing at the middle map as 1.tactical distraction to enemy team 2.a nmemonic status of pvp (imagine the statue of liberty with hammer) 3.healer but only you cross his path at the middle

And i bet he understands me!!!coz he did respond via movement tho the other way around.

Im sure you had a good laugh onade watching us going insane with you.ill tell your parents.

I have seen onade and you are right I saw him just standing at the entrance of his team spawn

UnderAgeKids
08-25-2013, 08:51 AM
i,ve meet him today just a few minutes ago at ctf. I got u ONADE! xD

Omg. Wrong spell cause im in hurry :disturbed: Btw nice Entombed Onade.

Xbadboyx
08-25-2013, 06:39 PM
Lol i know this guy he is so good and polite ,he used to be my old friend before i was removed from his fl :/,
He was with his friend in pvp and bcs i respect this guy i told him to join a guild which im in or i will kill his friend and obviously i was joking and he thought That im serious so removed me! :/ even after i said sorry ,however he is a good guy.

Xbadboyx
08-25-2013, 06:46 PM
He is from Malaysia or Thailand and he is 14-17 yrs old i cant remember dat was before 3 months or 4 lol.

Btw this is the coolest thread i have ever red!! It made me so excited . Thx!!!

Helicopter
08-26-2013, 03:32 AM
I have been rejected by Onade........I saw him hitting the air in Stronghold,Knowing he'd see my message,I told him to say Hi :P He Immediately stopped hitting the air and left for some other town.If I can recall,Onade was on my Friends List some Seasons ago.But Im not very sure about it.Poor Guy...
Dem Devs should Give Onade a Colored Name,Showing he is an AL Legend XD.

jdoggy
08-26-2013, 03:14 PM
Onade killed me the other day...i had 2% health left and the rest of the enemy team had just died. I was running to get the health pack near the middle an onade was there swinging at the air. He hit me once and i died...saddest moment of my life

ipredator
08-27-2013, 09:23 AM
i once had a game with onade .. it was a 4v2 , he stayed on the flag area as usual .. i tried to pull the rogues to him, dang.. he really can tank to be honest.. past seasons he was good.. pretty obvious from his PvE records .. and he never missed heal the team

Daddyblu
08-29-2013, 05:14 AM
tread close

Frohnatur
08-29-2013, 09:37 AM
tread close
First, its tHread. The other would mean 'step near' or so.
second, who gives u authority here?!

LOL

Origin
09-06-2013, 10:09 AM
For the curious - Random encounter with 'Onade II' at Forest of Shades today ^^ Level 33.
Guy might seem eccentric but, imho, is smart and definitely knows what he's doing. Cleared the map with us (without pet), but at the end he made it clear in his own way that he wants to be left alone. :) nice dude. good times.

falmear
09-06-2013, 04:53 PM
Onade is a lover and not a fighter.

keikali
09-07-2013, 08:50 AM
I was doing my dailies on my alt rogue today and I stopped in shock once I saw who joined!

I managed to get a pose of him in a picture before he left!

afrobug
09-08-2013, 01:05 AM
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/5782/peq3.png

Frohnatur
09-08-2013, 01:09 AM
o.O

I still dont get the concept behind this guy. What is he up to!?!?!?!?!??

afrobug
09-08-2013, 01:09 AM
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9387/jm81.png

Dunno what's happened to onade but I I swear he pm'ed me before and he was on my friends list. Guess he removed me from his list.

Limsi
09-08-2013, 01:12 AM
Wonder if this guy reached 36 yet. he's missing!

afrobug
09-08-2013, 01:15 AM
Currently at level 35

hakoom7
09-30-2013, 11:29 PM
I had thought once that Onade must said something very very very bad that hes muted foreved its like sts cursed him to ake him a lesson for everyone, u can play the game but ul never be able to talk to anyone or make friendships, and maybe cause of that he never got to talk to anyone tho never could understand pvp but hes ceriousity making him try a d try tho he never got it

Here mystery solved lol

inkredible
09-30-2013, 11:44 PM
Wonder if this guy reached 36 yet. he's missing!

currently banned from the game by his mom because school has started and hes under age

my theory

Alfai
10-01-2013, 05:39 AM
Lost his plat access.thus no point to play he thinks.duh!

wowdah
10-01-2013, 07:42 PM
He's awesome

falmear
10-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Onade is waiting to return for when we need him the most.

iluvataris
10-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Omfg falmear! Lmao perfect. So thanking later when i have some bahahaha.

Alfai
10-04-2013, 12:30 AM

LOL!!!

The dark night so misleading.hahaha

Reflexivity
10-08-2013, 04:09 PM

That, my friend, was an epic win! Hahahaha.

Anyone spot Onade recently? Haven't seen him in ages. Still hoping to run into him... but I never do. :sorrow:

NoobRyu
10-08-2013, 08:53 PM
He's just a 7 year old kid doing random shizz. I'm sure that if we all played AL at 7 years old, we would be great like "onade".

Dope
12-05-2013, 07:24 AM
Ive only met him once,

Lost 3 fingers and my left leg in the process,

Roberto077
12-05-2013, 01:15 PM
Ive only met him once,

Lost 3 fingers and my left leg in the process,

Please don 't necro threads as diminishing as this.

Dope
12-07-2013, 01:26 AM
Please don 't necro threads as diminishing as this.

Dont know what necro threads means ,, but yup.. i was just being silly,

Easy on the gas there good sir.

Limsi
12-17-2013, 11:12 PM
He's back online! check my pm5331753318

keikali
12-17-2013, 11:15 PM
Ni hao.

Zeus
12-18-2013, 01:11 AM

So I guess his thread was real...

Dope
12-18-2013, 01:30 AM
Now that he spoke, it changes everything,

Raghavbatra
12-18-2013, 01:33 AM

This pic made me cry loling...

Saribeau
12-18-2013, 09:49 AM

omg. omg. omg. omg. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

ONADE NO! onade is no more. R.I.P. onade.

Gensin
12-22-2013, 10:54 PM
probably just a boy using his dads or siblings acc.

Gensin
12-22-2013, 10:58 PM
this guy is always being yelled at pvp, but hes one good when it comes to pve