PDA

View Full Version : Elite ring

Cavoc
08-03-2013, 12:57 PM
I want to cap my 75 bird and get the 2 piece ring for it if I cap this cap and next on him, but my question is about the minion vanity. Will I need to do the quest in order to obtain the item to use to craft from this cap?

Cavoc
08-03-2013, 01:00 PM
If I remember correctly, which I may be wrong, things were rewarded to people who previously capped, when the next cap came out.

Swords
08-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Minion disguise will be a 1 time thing I believe, it is separate from the elite ring if that's what your asking

kcimythgim
08-03-2013, 01:16 PM
When you get to 76 you receive the eye of eternity which can be used with other elite cap vanities to get the ring. The minion disguise is awarded after completing the quest from the miner where you kill the elite red dragon 76 times. After completing that quest, you take another quest to kill the elite Onyx once which gives you the eye of eternity pet. The eye of eternity Shield is the only one if these three items that can be used for the ring. I do not believe that the other two items will be used for newer versions of the elite ring. I also believe that none of these items will be available after the 81 cap. It was hard trying to understand what you were asking, but I hope I was able to answer your question.

Cavoc
08-03-2013, 01:20 PM
When you get to 76 you receive the eye of eternity which can be used with other elite cap vanities to get the ring. The minion disguise is awarded after completing the quest from the miner where you kill the elite red dragon 76 times. After completing that quest, you take another quest to kill the elite Onyx once which gives you the eye of eternity pet. The eye of eternity Shield is the only one if these three items that can be used for the ring. I do not believe that the other two items will be used for newer versions of the elite ring. I also believe that none of these items will be available after the 81 cap. It was hard trying to understand what you were asking, but I hope I was able to answer your question.

Ohh. I already have the eye shield from when I capped my bear. Thanks for the help!

[yoda]
08-03-2013, 03:50 PM
the minion disguise is a special quest for capping black smoke mountain, the ring is different, the ring is for making multiple caps