PDA

View Full Version : Elite Golden Warchest vs Locked Crate I have a question

tobirama_senju82
08-04-2013, 01:56 AM
just wanna ask guys which do u prefer in opening ? elite golden warchest or locked crate? is there any higher chance of.getting mythics or arcane in elite golden warchest than locked crate or vice versa .? im not the type of AL player who spend real money that big in purchasing platinum to open locked crate. so do u think guys a 1 million gold buying a lots of elite golden warchest and opening it wll work in having a mythics and arcane items? does anyone here experience getting a mythic or arcane in elite golden warchest ? then how many chest did u open in your experience?

:))

Limsi
08-04-2013, 02:02 AM
I'm not sure if one has an advantage of looting good items than the other. I personally have gotten a mythic mage helm off the Elite GoldenPirate Chest and I do know a friend who got a Mythic Rogue Armor from an Elite GoldenWarchest. I can never guarantee you that a million gold would assure you an arcane or mythic drop, as this whole scheme is based on luck system. If you got the spare cash to do so, then don't hesitate but If I were you I would use that cash to merch and prepare for the next expansion!

Energizeric
08-04-2013, 02:26 AM
Developers have said locked crates have a slightly better chance to get mythic/arcane items than elite golden chests, but it's only a slightly better chance, not a huge difference.

Also, keep in mind on average you must open 100+ chests/crates to get a mythic item. So spending 1m on opening chests will most likely not result in a mythic item since you will only be getting around 20 chests.

If most players who spent 1m on chests got a mythic item, then mythic items would not be worth 2-6m each, but would be worth less than 1m each. If the average mythic item costs 3m, then you can take a guess that it probably costs considerably more than that much worth of chests to get one.

xcainnblecterx
08-04-2013, 07:32 AM
I recomend not buying any chests to open or any crates to open. Save that mil, wait for next expansions top items price and merch those till you can get mythic. Also if you do buy crates, save them till next expansion(same applies if you loot any)

MfKaz
08-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Well since they are both pretty much the same, I would rather go for Elite Warchest's because at times, I get better items than opening Locked Crates.

Meljann
08-04-2013, 09:15 AM
I agree just save your money till expansion who knows there might be another 2x odd weekend again :)

tobirama_senju82
08-04-2013, 10:22 AM
ok thanks for info guys hehe . i just changed my mind not to open chest hehe . because before i was kinda persuaded that other people for the first time of their opening crates/chests they got glacian or something and they got instant rich how lucky they are :) . well in the end its still a game of luck. .

afrobug
08-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Good decision. Opening elite golden chests pushed me to the extent of nearly quitting the game. At first I looted good and expensive stuff so I sorta got addicted to buying them off cs and cracking' em up to the point that it got me so broke i couldn't even afford to buy pots anymore. As what the other guys said, there is no guarantee in getting a mythic/arcane even if you open hundreds of chests as it is purely based on luck which I have no clue how it's triggered. Now I just farm crates and try my best to get the most out of merching. Seems to be paying off.