PDA

View Full Version : Charging skills

aralon56
08-04-2013, 05:30 AM
Hi guys I'm new to the game and I just wondering do you guys bother to charge your skills while fighting in PvP?

matanofx
08-04-2013, 06:41 AM
It depends

For all offensive skills full charge=more dmg, however many times in battle its best to click and release fast to get more skills done

Also some skill upgrades require full charge like mana heal for mage or fireball stun for mage.

Each skill is different, so charge or not? depends on your skill upgrades and situation.

Alhuntrazeck
08-05-2013, 02:53 AM
Charged skills like heal for mage (gives mana), charged fireball (again for mage--stuns) and charged shield (according to description charged gives u 2 secs invulnerability) add extra power. That's why we use em. Sometimes, ofc, its better to just tap em as tapping does not consume as much mana and--well, lets just say that extra second of charging could get u killed.

Azemeazed
08-05-2013, 03:55 AM
Hi guys I'm new to the game and I just wondering do you guys bother to charge your skills while fighting in PvP?

main reason why i dont like charge, specially in pvp, is couse you can fail skill if your ping is 300+, sometimes even if its green.
so it is pretty much a gamble, if you charge you gamble to get stronger skill or not to get skill at all.
many times shiel and heal fails after charge, and you loose time on charge and you loose skill (you need to wait for skill to cool down). and fireball fails too but at least you dont need to wait cool down, you can use skill again...

Xenobiotic
08-05-2013, 04:37 PM
For warrior: (5/5)Charged VB
(3/5)Charged HOR
(3/5)Charged SS
(4/5)Charged Axe
(5/5)Passive might
Repeat steps 3&4 and when low health or mana do 1 and 2
Take note this is a build for L20

aralon56
08-06-2013, 07:09 AM
HI guys thanks for replying i am playing a mage tbh i have stopped charging my skills because i seem to die quicker when i do but i think i will start to charge my fireball.