PDA

View Full Version : Highscores Billboard | Detailed Idea

Neffy
08-04-2013, 06:27 AM
Wouldn't it be awesome to not only have a true competition within the PvP but also the PvE community? Friendly and hostile; This idea came to mind while I was walking around the Townes in Pocket Legends and having to click people's character to see what kills, deaths, and goals they had accumulated on that particular character. I was wondering also that it would be nice to have a little friendly (or competitive) competition within this game besides the same old, same old. A High Scores Billboard would be magnificent to have implemented for many reasons:

Competition
Global Accumulation Tactics
Raises Ambition
Raises Integrity
People Will Gain A Goal or Two

This would be a terrific way to show people guilds' and players' dedication and willpower to grind but also show how well they perform in a PvP setting. The billboard would be located in Balefort Castle when you spawn and/or in Forest Haven spawn area. Most typical MMOs have one and they're rarely complained about. It would display guild totals, player totals, and daily/weekly/monthly PvE/PvP kill "highs" in which players strive to gain the highest amount of kills in either PvE or PvP to be featured on the fore-mentioned list.
All support and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is more than welcome! Thank you!

Cheenivie
08-04-2013, 10:42 AM
They have something like this on al but its guild based would be fun! Get more players involved

kcimythgim
08-04-2013, 12:15 PM
They have a smaller-scale version of this in PL already called the Leaderboards. I agree that it would be nice to see a larger version. Maybe one could be in the guild hall where players can see everyone in their guild ranked and another in Balefort for global scores.