PDA

View Full Version : Free pearl offers?

NotYoCookiez
08-04-2013, 09:29 AM
When I first got this game after like 2 log ins I got this pop up saying earn 35 pearls if I download this app. I thought I was like a spam ad so I quickly closed it. Anyways how can you earn free pearls by doing offers like other games?

Skeletonlord
08-04-2013, 09:34 AM
When I first got this game after like 2 log ins I got this pop up saying earn 35 pearls if I download this app. I thought I was like a spam ad so I quickly closed it. Anyways how can you earn free pearls by doing offers like other games?

I haven't actually played BD in a but due to me being away for the week. However, it could be a hidden feature? When I'm next in game I will have a look. If anyone finds it feel free to share it, id like to know too.

DocDoBig
08-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Huh there are free pearl offers, just click on the plus beside it and there should be an option to get them from Trialplay or W3I/NativeX.

NotYoCookiez
08-04-2013, 11:28 AM
Huh there are free pearl offers, just click on the plus beside it and there should be an option to get them from Trialplay or W3I/NativeX.

There is no button there lol that's why I'm asking

DocDoBig
08-04-2013, 03:18 PM
There is no button there lol that's why I'm asking

Just checked, scroll a little to the right and you will see the button. ;)

Valsacar
08-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Click on the plus side next to your pearls, There you will see a list of options to buy, then earn free pearls, and then options to spend (buy gold/sheep).

NotYoCookiez
08-04-2013, 10:10 PM
Thanks guys lol I found it... they put it in a sneeky place hehe

Kraoracha
08-05-2013, 08:20 AM
I noticed some of the free offers with questionaires stop half way because screens wont scroll all the way done to the button to go to the next page, lol
Cost me lots of pearls I missed.