View Full Version : Make Campaign Levels Clear

CanonicalKoi
10-26-2010, 05:43 PM
In the sticky, "Level Cap (explicit and implicit), aka "I can't get more XP!", ASommers writes:

"It's perfectly reasonable for campaigns to have mobs that are a specific level range. This is clearly stated in the campaign description."

Except that that's no longer true (I'm assuming it was at some point). There is no level recommendation given in the store--it only says the required level is 1. The only place (partial) information is available is by going to the world map, clicking on "Host Game" and then looking at the campaigns. It's not likely that a newbie is going to think to look there, if they even know it exists, nor is there info for all campaigns. The only ones with level info are Dark Forest, Balefort and Fathom Crypt. There's no level info for Lost Expeditions, Ancient Swamps, Skeller Krunch Returns, AO1, AO2, AO3 or Frozen Nightmares.

I know I'm as guilty as anyone for jumping on a newbie in an area where they won't survive (a level 3 in AO1, anybody?), but if the only readily available infomation says that level 1 is the only requirement/recommendation? That's not really fair to the newbie, is it?

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-26-2010, 05:47 PM
no it is not i remember they used to and still do state the levels in lower level maps but a01-3 they do not which is not good they should ;) so your right