PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: The more you get attacked the less chance of being attacked?

Swimmingstar
08-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Tired of being attacked 2 minutes after I log out/after my guardian ends.

Also if you're attacked and you win can it be made so you can't be attacked again til you log on? So traps can be placed back.

csb
08-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Tired of being attacked 2 minutes after I log out/after my guardian ends.

That's the way it works. People who are farming are probably happy to see a new map show up. I get tired of paying gold to skip the same fortresses built with pearls. I think if i paid to skip a map, then at least don't show it to me again for a few hours.

Also if you're attacked and you win can it be made so you can't be attacked again til you log on? So traps can be placed back.

If you get wiped, or heavily damaged, then you get a guardian. This accomplishes your goal. If you make it easy to farm the edges of your town, and you don't get a guardian, then there will be a lot of repeat attacks.

NotYoCookiez
08-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Its all part of the game. Anything more or less would be unfair and no fun.

Kraoracha
08-06-2013, 09:35 AM
It is not a big deal to be attacked any way, since only resources and traps are taken, buildings are just put back.
Other games it is much worse, even resets are done in those, this game is nice and relaxed, lol.