PDA

View Full Version : Skills

cindersx
08-04-2013, 07:26 PM
I have a rogue alt. I was thinking about using as, nox, and heal.. not really sure about what the last skill I should be using. I do play on using daggers and I'm not pvp. I'm pve only. Was gonna do wt4 to get to level 31. Thanks for answering. :highly_amused:

Alrisaia
08-04-2013, 07:33 PM
heal isn't really needed in pve at all... sub that out too.

sv for wt4 defo
then either razor or traps either one...

i leveled in wt4 using my build with one other rogue and a tank we did 4 minute runs.

cindersx
08-04-2013, 09:38 PM
Well I use heal because I don't have enough money for pots.

Alrisaia
08-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Farm eggs.
Sell eggs
buy pots
remove heal packs
spam pots

rinse and repeat :)

Zuzeq
08-06-2013, 10:40 AM
If you plan on sticking to daggers I'd suggest that last skill should be Razor. As my brother stated above, once you get some gold in the bank I would drop those Heal packs for Traps.

cindersx
08-06-2013, 10:03 PM
How about aimed, nox, piercer, and razor? Would this one work? I don't know about using trap because I'm not really sure what it's useful for.. Is it for damage? For stunning? <----idk

JaytB
08-06-2013, 10:26 PM
How about aimed, nox, piercer, and razor? Would this one work? I don't know about using trap because I'm not really sure what it's useful for.. Is it for damage? For stunning? <----idk

I'd switch out SP for veil. Veil allows your entire party to deal more Dmg while being better protected. 2 rogues with veil can time it so that there's a continuous shroud of black smoke helping your party to clear lvls faster and easier.

Trap basically has 2 uses, with the right upgrade it damages everything that walks over it and it has a chance to group enemies together, which can be extremely helpful to kill mobs quicker and easier. Disadvantages of trap are that they're a bit difficult to place correctly, if placed wrongly the skill can completely go to waste, and it's almost completely useless in boss fights.

cindersx
08-06-2013, 11:36 PM
hmm. how about.. aimed, trap, razor, and veil?

JaytB
08-07-2013, 12:07 AM
hmm. how about.. aimed, trap, razor, and veil?

That's a build I've used for long. A bit less effective in boss killing but very good AOE dmg for quick mob killing, and very low mana consumption.

My current build has AS, Nox, Razor, Veil. Charging nox, with the right upgrades, has recently become a really powerful AoE dmg skill and it's also useful in boss fights. Poison dmg additionally goes through shielded enemies like Bael.

In the end it's all personal preference though.