PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for battle loses

trixie
08-04-2013, 08:45 PM
I read through some of topics and I didn't see this, but I am sorry if it has been suggested before.

If someone loses a battle, I would like to see it changed so that they either dint win the resources that they won or they only win a percentage based off their win percentage.

I have seen a lot of people pvp and not winning yet still walking away with a good amount of resources. The person attacked doesn't get a guardian, yet loses resources. Since the update that matches people up based on trophies, I think some even try to lose so they lose trophies. If they didn't win as much unless they got at least one star, then people would want to win.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dizzy
08-04-2013, 09:46 PM
I agree somewhat. On one hand, I don't think you should win resources if you lose the battle. On the other hand, allowing people to do sort of smash-and-grab type raids adds an interesting element to the gameplay. If you protect your resources well by putting them behind walls and surrounded by dragons, it becomes too expensive for people to raid you. People who don't care about losing trophies won't hit a base that's well defended -- it's just too expensive.

Shan Fu Wei
08-05-2013, 05:02 AM
This is my philosophy in base design: If they're going to take your stuff, make them pay for it, make it hard, make it annoying as hell. If you leave your stuff out in the open where someone can snipe it with spitters out of range of your dragons... someone will do it. My base surely isn't the most awesome one but I designed it so that if someone wants to attack, they have to commit to it, they can't just go for the resources.

I take losing on a regular basis as a natural part of this game but I'll be damned if I go down easy or let someone steal my sheep with impunity.

NotYoCookiez
08-05-2013, 06:44 AM
This is called farming. People can use those resource eaters dragons(idk the name but its the third one)

They even made it cheap to train those troops so you can maximize profit.

People usually lose trophies, upgrade stuff when they get miney, then after they start getting trophies once their base is stronger.

Szangheili
08-05-2013, 03:37 PM
PvP is matched by Dragon Halls, not trophies.

octavos
08-05-2013, 04:25 PM
PvP is matched by Dragon Halls, not trophies.

[LIST]
PvP opponents will now be matched to an appropriate Dragon Hall level range (in addition to similar trophy counts).

both XD